The Covid CANCER Shot!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
What's the card from?
I'm not familiar with that.
The lord said that nothing will be hidden that will not be made public. Nothing secret that will not be shouted from the rooftop.

That is the decree by the Lord Jesus and even the Satanist must obey. So they tell you ahead of time what they are planning to do. As long as the Satanist tell people what they are doing like "you will own nothing and you will be happy" then they can proceed without falling into the pit they have dug for someone else.

This is why we have "predictive programming" like the Simpsons telling us that Trump would be president.

No genuine believer should be confused, the Simpsons are not slaves of Jesus Christ so therefore they are obviously slaves of sin.

I saw the writer of Dilbert tweeted today that the "anti vaxxers" had won, made it very clear he was saying that without any shade, and then attributed their stance to a general mistrust of those in power. That is a misdirection play. I knew many people who did not trust those in power but when they were forced to choose between rejecting the shot or keeping their job they chose their job. There were many prophecies in the word of God that made it very clear to anyone who was paying careful attention to not get that jab. Faith in the word of God is why you would reject the vaccine, not a vague mistrust of those in power.

The Bible also tells us that we are not ignorant of Satan's devices. That doesn't mean every believer needs to know what is going on, but it does mean the Body of Christ is not ignorant and therefore there are believers, alive today, who are not ignorant.

The mistake many make is to try and get light from predictive programming, the Lord warned us to be careful that the light we have is not darkness otherwise how great will be that darkness. Only God tells you the end from the beginning. All the Satanists do is reveal that they are Satanists.

Hope this helps.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
The lord said that nothing will be hidden that will not be made public. Nothing secret that will not be shouted from the rooftop.

That is the decree by the Lord Jesus and even the Satanist must obey. So they tell you ahead of time what they are planning to do. As long as the Satanist tell people what they are doing like "you will own nothing and you will be happy" then they can proceed without falling into the pit they have dug for someone else.

This is why we have "predictive programming" like the Simpsons telling us that Trump would be president.

No genuine believer should be confused, the Simpsons are not slaves of Jesus Christ so therefore they are obviously slaves of sin.

I saw the writer of Dilbert tweeted today that the "anti vaxxers" had won, made it very clear he was saying that without any shade, and then attributed their stance to a general mistrust of those in power. That is a misdirection play. I knew many people who did not trust those in power but when they were forced to choose between rejecting the shot or keeping their job they chose their job. There were many prophecies in the word of God that made it very clear to anyone who was paying careful attention to not get that jab. Faith in the word of God is why you would reject the vaccine, not a vague mistrust of those in power.

The Bible also tells us that we are not ignorant of Satan's devices. That doesn't mean every believer needs to know what is going on, but it does mean the Body of Christ is not ignorant and therefore there are believers, alive today, who are not ignorant.

The mistake many make is to try and get light from predictive programming, the Lord warned us to be careful that the light we have is not darkness otherwise how great will be that darkness. Only God tells you the end from the beginning. All the Satanists do is reveal that they are Satanists.

Hope this helps.
I saw the Dilbert monologue. I thought that was surprising. The Elon Musk tweet was even more surprising to me.

I don't believe we get light from Satan or his devices. Jesus is the light. His Word is also a lamp unto my feet and a lamp unto my path. If the devil's workers dig a gigger pit for me, I want to be able to see that so I can navigate around it and go in the right direction.

Another example, someone I know was threatened by a violent criminal. He was told that he would kill him. Was that "light from an evil source", ie predictive revelation of intent? The criminal carried out his threat within hours and nearly killed the poor man. He was beaten nearly to death with a long pipe from head to foot. I don't think we need to be aware of every detail or device, but it helps to make informed decisions if you know someone is intent on harm and the method they plan to use. Of course the Lord is the One Who protects, even through making known such things , as I think you mentioned, or in providing options for His people.

Did you see the Elon tweet?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I saw the Dilbert monologue. I thought that was surprising. The Elon Musk tweet was even more surprising to me.

I don't believe we get light from Satan or his devices. Jesus is the light. His Word is also a lamp unto my feet and a lamp unto my path. If the devil's workers dig a gigger pit for me, I want to be able to see that so I can navigate around it and go in the right direction.

Another example, someone I know was threatened by a violent criminal. He was told that he would kill him. Was that "light from an evil source", ie predictive revelation of intent? The criminal carried out his threat within hours and nearly killed the poor man. He was beaten nearly to death with a long pipe from head to foot. I don't think we need to be aware of every detail or device, but it helps to make informed decisions if you know someone is intent on harm and the method they plan to use. Of course the Lord is the One Who protects, even through making known such things , as I think you mentioned, or in providing options for His people.

Did you see the Elon tweet?
I've seen many, which one are you talking about.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Elon Musk is the "John the Baptist" to the antichrist and like John the Baptist he too will be beheaded at the same time that the Antichrist is revealed.
I pray that others will beware of the shots as the celebrities, athletes, and medical workers drop on live video or report on the reactions.
As to Elon, I've been one of the first to warn about him in other threads. His brain implants are enough cause for rejection.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

20 million dead in 2 months, at that rate 120 million will die this year, 10% of China's population.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
T Cell Exhaustion

Describes a condition in which T cells (a type of immune cell) lose their ability to kill certain cells, such as cancer cells or cells infected with a virus. This can happen when cancer, chronic infection, or other conditions cause the body's immune system to stay active for a long time.

This may be the purpose behind 5 shots that keep flooding your immune system with the spike proteins. Make it so your T cells become exhausted and can no longer kill the virus. I heard this term from one doctor talking about the vaccine.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
T Cell Exhaustion

Describes a condition in which T cells (a type of immune cell) lose their ability to kill certain cells, such as cancer cells or cells infected with a virus. This can happen when cancer, chronic infection, or other conditions cause the body's immune system to stay active for a long time.

This may be the purpose behind 5 shots that keep flooding your immune system with the spike proteins. Make it so your T cells become exhausted and can no longer kill the virus. I heard this term from one doctor talking about the vaccine.

This is why the real cause of death is rarely covid. The body uses so much of its resources to stave off covid that the body is too worn out to fend off pneumonia and other sicknesses.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
That is pretty much the end stage of life for all, the body healing process slows till it can't.
So looks like we are back at "It's a bad cold" nothing more, unless "health officials" get involved.:unsure:(y):):coffee:

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
We, as always, are Spirit , Soul, and Body, the earth clothes wear out.