The Covid CANCER Shot!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
It's just a kitchen knife. 😄
I'm trying to figure out if this is a Ginsu ad, a trailer for Kill Bill 3, or a pharmaceutical commercial?

Lol!
Hey guys, I just sliced a lime up for my tea and never thought to check it for a brand name. It was my Dad's thin blade knife that he used for grapefruits. Guess what brand it is?.....go ahead and take a wild guess. 😁

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
I just took a dose the other evening after eating ham. I normally recook ham just in case.
The package says, "fully cooked" so I was not very careful as I prepared dinner, I was hungry and ate a little bit.
My stomach said," that was weird."
My brain said, "Do I have any anthelmintic herbs or spices? I'll try some of the ivercare in the medicine cabinet. Then take zinc with the meal.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
T Cell Exhaustion

Describes a condition in which T cells (a type of immune cell) lose their ability to kill certain cells, such as cancer cells or cells infected with a virus. This can happen when cancer, chronic infection, or other conditions cause the body's immune system to stay active for a long time.

This may be the purpose behind 5 shots that keep flooding your immune system with the spike proteins. Make it so your T cells become exhausted and can no longer kill the virus. I heard this term from one doctor talking about the vaccine.

There is a natural botanical that my friend with diabetes is using to get rid of his infection. It assists the body to boost killer T cell production quite a lot.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
T Cell Exhaustion

Describes a condition in which T cells (a type of immune cell) lose their ability to kill certain cells, such as cancer cells or cells infected with a virus. This can happen when cancer, chronic infection, or other conditions cause the body's immune system to stay active for a long time.

This may be the purpose behind 5 shots that keep flooding your immune system with the spike proteins. Make it so your T cells become exhausted and can no longer kill the virus. I heard this term from one doctor talking about the vaccine.

What do you think about this story?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
What do you think about this story?
I think it explains what they are trying to do with the vaccine, why they are mandating it, why it works for a month or two and then stops working and why they want to keep giving people boosters.

I don't think the goal is to kill everyone, but rather to make it clear that if you don't take the "cure" which they will soon bring out then you will die. The cure of course will be the mark of the beast.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
I think it explains what they are trying to do with the vaccine, why they are mandating it, why it works for a month or two and then stops working and why they want to keep giving people boosters.

I don't think the goal is to kill everyone, but rather to make it clear that if you don't take the "cure" which they will soon bring out then you will die. The cure of course will be the mark of the beast.
Thanks, that makes sense.
I also heard of the major railway to Africa in negotiations. It looks like China plans to go for the rare resources that are available on that continent. I suspect that would include many other things, including trade with the middle east.