The Covid CANCER Shot!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
The pro-vaxx propagandists claim it's only certain variants of chicken-pox. "Oh, you still got chicken-pox? Well, you must've gotten a variant the vaccine didn't protect against." Such a scam.

They rely on people not talking to each other, and those that do buying their stupid excuses. Most vaccines are for diseases that are pretty rare anyway. Except the flu. Lol. But when people get the flu, they tell 'em, "You must've had a severe cold!"
I was listening to Dr Jennifer Daniels last week when she said the following. In the twenty plus years of her practice, not one year did the flu vaccine work. They make the batches the year before. They've never guessed the right one.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
I was listening to Dr Jennifer Daniels last week when she said the following. In the twenty plus years of her practice, not one year did the flu vaccine work. They make the batches the year before. They've never guessed the right one.
I went back and re-read and understand better what I think you mean. Influenza is common, but the people who get sick after the shot are told it's not the flu, but a cold.
My grandparents were told something like that after their flu shots too. The medical workers claim the shots can't impart the flu.
What it did to Grandpa was to make him have the flu for over a year. I've never seen anyone sick as long as he was. I'd go to visit him and was told that he's not seeing anyone because he's still sick and in his bedroom. They chemically/ medically tortured him for over a year before it killed him. It was salt in his wounds to hear that the shot couldn't have done that.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Do you think this is from a viral variant or from the shots they were required to get?
I have a hypothesis that the vaccine causes AIDS, or rapid aging and as a result we are going to see a whole lot more deaths. Just like AIDS you can die from pneumonia, or a cold, or the flu, etc. So there won't be one cause of death.

Godsgirl1983

Feb 2, 2023
oh no worries. I'm not offended or "mad" that it was posted.
My kids are around his age, and oh my! No, just no. I know kids are exposed to so much now, but it's like "baby who didn't protect you from learning to talk like that?" (Chances are he didn't even know what it means :unsure: maybe?)
the cricket thing, ehhh. I know several older folks who have shared stories of living through the Great depression (or being raised by parents who made it through) and ate what the could, even bugs.
But we can jump over to another thread for that conversation......
I think we've derailed here enough :oops:

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
I have a hypothesis that the vaccine causes AIDS, or rapid aging and as a result we are going to see a whole lot more deaths. Just like AIDS you can die from pneumonia, or a cold, or the flu, etc. So there won't be one cause of death.
That coincides with the immune suppression, clotting and O2 reduction/ blood vessels constricting.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
oh no worries. I'm not offended or "mad" that it was posted.
My kids are around his age, and oh my! No, just no. I know kids are exposed to so much now, but it's like "baby who didn't protect you from learning to talk like that?" (Chances are he didn't even know what it means :unsure: maybe?)
the cricket thing, ehhh. I know several older folks who have shared stories of living through the Great depression (or being raised by parents who made it through) and ate what the could, even bugs.
But we can jump over to another thread for that conversation......
I think we've derailed here enough :oops:
Lol....I forgot the topic.
Had to check. It's OK, I started this one.
I understand how you feel about boys that age using that language.

My brother won a dare contest at a.big event.
There were a bunch of various competitions from racing to drinking a glass of orange juice, crickets and earthworms. He won. He'll do anything for a buck. 😄

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Here's a promise from the LORD that anyone here can claim. Anyone who has turned from trusting in keeping the law to > trusting the LORD. I say that because there are some who think that they:
A. Mix faith in Christ with trusting their own works of righteousness to keep the laws.
B. Think that they must keep the law to be saved.

Paul was inspired by God to write the following to answer.
He was more qualified than any natural born Israeli, Orthodox Jew of today, or forum member. I will go by what he said over anyone who thinks that Christ's sacrifice was insufficient and that they must keep the laws to be saved from damnation. This doesn't apply to anyone in this thread in particular, but there are a couple threads that have beat a dead horse about trying keeping the Sabbath or any number of laws to be saved. Maybe this will bless the readers here.
Context of "believe" is in the Lord alone.

Romans 4
"And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also:12 And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised.13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.14 For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.18 Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.19 And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb:20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;21 And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.22 And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness.23 Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him;24 But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

Lunchtime Blessing for Today

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
I've been skeptical of the whole 5G vaccine connection as it relates to graphene in the shots.
But this article from 2018 is very interesting in connecting people to the IOT (internet of things).

The Future of Graphene and 5G - GROLLTEX - GRAPHENE-ROLLING-TECHNOLOGIES
For crying out loud. There it is.

I also read here about agricultural applications and water purification. When billionaires are buying up these resources, it makes me wonder about this graphene connection too. Have you heard of any specifics on the use of graphene in these markets?