The Covid CANCER Shot!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Dec 29, 2023
Some blue states still allow the really old guns that use black powder

If using on of these for self defense you only get like one shot and then you have to reload.

So if you miss the bad guy now he's probably coming at you with a knife or a tire iron.

I would not live in a blue state and if the state I'm in now ever goes blue, I'm moving!

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Some blue states still allow the really old guns that use black powder

If using on of these for self defense you only get like one shot and then you have to reload.

So if you miss the bad guy now he's probably coming at you with a knife or a tire iron.

I would not live in a blue state and if the state I'm in now ever goes blue, I'm moving!
I don't blame you .
Hypothetically, if someone breaks into your home at night like a meth head. You are forced to defend yourself as he tries to kill you for some pawn shop items for his addiction, you will have stronger, highest funded lawyers that will try to put you in a cage to be harmed 24/7 for years.

I've spent my life training people of all ages and walks of life how to defend against scum bags that try to harm the innocent. You are fortunate to live in a red state. I would recommend training in multiple weapons however. Most confrontations don't require or justify lethal force according to the state codes and prosecutors. Sometimes that's a hard thing to determine, especially under stress. Sometimes it's the victims who are attacked by wicked individuals in the system.
Bible example, Doeg the Edomite comes to mind as a worthless reprobate in I Samuel 22

resto

Feb 25, 2019
Ive been reading reports outside the US. I live in Thailand now. I get to see news from other countries. The Covid Vaccines or Covid are causing Heart Attacks, Diabetes and other problems in South East Asia.

Dec 29, 2023
Hypothetically, if someone breaks into your home at night like a meth head. You are forced to defend yourself as he tries to kill you for some pawn shop items for his addiction, you will have stronger, highest funded lawyers that will try to put you in a cage to be harmed 24/7 for years.
I'm in a red state where it's perfectly legal to shoot intruders and under law their family cannot sue you for it either.

If they get inside my house I can whack em, and my dogs will certainly let me know if someone is even out side, much less inside so I'll have plenty of hot lead ready to go if this ever happens!

I doubt it will because I keep my angels busy!

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
I'm in a red state where it's perfectly legal to shoot intruders and under law their family cannot sue you for it either.

If they get inside my house I can whack em, and my dogs will certainly let me know if someone is even out side, much less inside so I'll have plenty of hot lead ready to go if this ever happens!

I doubt it will because I keep my angels busy!
That's a blessing to have laws that agree with the Bible.
Dogs are a very good layer of defense.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
That's a blessing to have laws that agree with the Bible.
Dogs are a very good layer of defense.
If you look at the fall of man -- they saw the fruit, they touched it, they tasted it, and they heard the temptation from Satan. Those four senses have been damaged by sin.

But it never says they smelled it. This one sense is still not fallen. So you need to trust when your dogs smell something that makes the hair on their backs go up.

In the same way thieves can defeat systems that see like cameras, systems that hear, systems that sense movement, and if given a chance dogs can be drugged. But the one thing that thieves can't get around is the sense of smell of dogs.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
If you look at the fall of man -- they saw the fruit, they touched it, they tasted it, and they heard the temptation from Satan. Those four senses have been damaged by sin.

But it never says they smelled it. This one sense is still not fallen. So you need to trust when your dogs smell something that makes the hair on their backs go up.

In the same way thieves can defeat systems that see like cameras, systems that hear, systems that sense movement, and if given a chance dogs can be drugged. But the one thing that thieves can't get around is the sense of smell of dogs.
That reminds me of last night.
I was awakened by the sound of knocking.
I got out of bed with baton in hand, walked towards the front door .......
Then I realized that I left the door open to the opossum's room and she wandered to the wall against my bedroom. She was just scratching and her knee was hitting the wall. 😄

I guess it's good that she patrols the perimeter at night.
When she smells trouble, she knows how to take care of it.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Wrong. ONLY THE WOMAN (she was not yet named "Eve") was seduced and deceived by Satan into eating the fruit of death.

Adam WAS NOT deceived. He ate the fruit willingly, fully aware of its effects. Because he saw what it was doing to the woman.
Adam ate the fruit in a gambit to SAVE THE WOMAN. And it worked. Because he knew His God was just and merciful.

Yes, both Adam and the woman "heard the temptation from Satan". Who knows how many times. Adam was far to wise to pay heed. The woman......not so much. Satan caught her alone and she fell to deception and temptation.

Adam of course blamed himself. Both rightly blamed Satan at the trial. Satan is condemned, Adam and the woman were acquitted and redeemed.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Wrong. ONLY THE WOMAN (she was not yet named "Eve") was seduced and deceived by Satan into eating the fruit of death.

Adam WAS NOT deceived. He ate the fruit willingly, fully aware of its effects. Because he saw what it was doing to the woman.
Adam ate the fruit in a gambit to SAVE THE WOMAN. And it worked. Because he knew His God was just and merciful.

Yes, both Adam and the woman "heard the temptation from Satan". Who knows how many times. Adam was far to wise to pay heed. The woman......not so much. Satan caught her alone and she fell to deception and temptation.

Adam of course blamed himself. Both rightly blamed Satan at the trial. Satan is condemned, Adam and the woman were acquitted and redeemed.
I have no idea what you are trying to say, all men, both male and female, have fallen and been damaged by the fall. Both ate the fruit, that is the sense of taste, both touched the fruit, that is the sense of touch, both saw the fruit, that effects the sense of sight, and yes, even Adam heard the temptation but you could argue he heard it second hand from Eve. My point is that the only sense not mentioned in the fall is the sense of smell. That is the only sense not touched by the fall of man.

But Paul makes it clear "all have sinned and come short of the glory of God".

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Any proof they got a different vaxx than civilians?
Of course, every vaccine came from a batch, you can be sure the military got their own batches. The damage from some batches is far more serious than from others. That also has been shown.

We know the military got a different batch, that should be recorded somewhere and we know the harmful effects on the military were off the charts compared to everyone else.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
No, not so. Its design and intent was to save lives.
Sure, and the design and intent of Auschwitz was to save lives. The design and intent of the Batan death march was to save lives.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Clearly the vaccine was designed, not to kill everyone but to wipe out our military.

For crying out loud.
This would have been likely admitted by the worthless VA hospitals too! If they have VA doctors treating and admitting to these crimes committed, then the real numbers will doubtless be even higher.

When they destroy the lives and disable the current military, they will have plenty of recruits from the young CCP men and other commies coming in, looking for a career to top off the immigration welfare.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Out in the country where we live we don't have Opossums, we just have possums.

We also don't have raccoons, we just have coons.

Probably just a southern thing
I'm south of the mason Dixon line too.
That's what I normally call them....coons and possums.