The Covid CANCER Shot!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Thanks for info, from the link posted, covid was the first pandemic in the 21st century not every few years.

I'm 56 and covid was the first pandemic in my life time.

This was my original comment.
1* Every few years they "warn" / try to scare everyone with a "pandemic " that will kill everyone if they don't obey the "authorities."

Did you read the article?
It is very important to understand their technique. They used it to murder more than the wars have killed.
The article describes how they tried to scare everyone into compliance each year listed. There were no Uber deadly plagues as they threatened and lied to everyone. Most people did not believe them. They ignored the propaganda and went about their lives as normal.
In 2020 there was a bigger, more organized military operation against us. They started years earlier and carried it out.

I did not say that there was a pandemic.
I said, they "warn" / try to scare everyone with a "pandemic " that will kill everyone if they don't obey the "authorities."

That's the difference friend.
It's mass manipulation with a techniques called the Hagalian Dialectic.

Jul 7, 2022
While I can't find the original story that I came across nearly almost 20 years ago, probably scrubbed from the internet, I did come across this and will share it with you. The original article referenced scientists exhuming bodies in Antarctica from the original 1918 Flu pandemic of 1918.

The following is the best I have right now.

https://slate.com/technology/2012/1...18-flu-even-after-digging-up-its-victims.html

I do remember that. 🙂👍
My dear friend and teacher Betty trained me in Wild edible identification and as an herbalist. She had one habit that she had a hard time giving up....smoking. She often brought up that it was to prevent the Spanish Flu that was in the news from time to time. She thought that they would use it like they did the Wuhan flu. Who knows, she might be right some day.

This was certainly one they used to scare everyone and got a lot of mileage out of it. I was expecting them to pull a False Fauci on us with it too.

Jul 7, 2022
Found article on 1918 flu pandemic victims being dug up in Antarctica for study. Why and for what reason since it had been eradicated? @HealthAndHappiness

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/07/070702145610.htm
Wasn't that the one that was sent to a bunch of labs years ago? It was handled hazardously, not transported properly. One of the labs wasn't even the proper level to handle it if I remember right. It was kept in a normal refrigerator without any safety measures at all.

Wasn't that the one that was sent to a bunch of labs years ago? It was handled hazardously, not transported properly. One of the labs wasn't even the proper level to handle it if I remember right. It was kept in a normal refrigerator without any safety measures at all.
I would have to go backup audio I made nearly 16-18 years ago. I vaguely remember at the time transporting could not be accomplished safely due to how rapid the strain swept from host to host with no remedy or cure. I will go through my digital library in the days to come if I find any thing of interest, I'll tag you in what I post.

What is even more alarming is for what nefarious purpose would this strain be studied again under such maniacal minds like the Fauci's of the world? No good could come from this.

Jul 7, 2022
I would have to go backup audio I made nearly 16-18 years ago. I vaguely remember at the time transporting could not be accomplished safely due to how rapid the strain swept from host to host with no remedy or cure. I will go through my digital library in the days to come if I find any thing of interest, I'll tag you in what I post.

What is even more alarming is for what nefarious purpose would this strain be studied again under such maniacal minds like the Fauci's of the world? No good could come from this.

Thank you. No need to go to all of that trouble finding that though. You already reminded me of quite a lot.

That's the thing we talked about here too. No good could come of this excavation. The only motive that they would have is to use it as a weapon against us. The mindset of the demonically influenced billionaires is that they want the planet for their own. They have their underground bunkers to wait out whatever they unleash upon the world. Any survivors would be their slaves to dispose of the bodies.

I forgot to mention that my friend cited information that justified her smoking habit. She said that those who smoked tobacco were immune to the Spanish flu. We all tried to help encourage her because, even if that were true, she had a lung removed from cancer. That finally took her life.

Jan 17, 2024
Covid was the first pandemic in human history where governments around the world shut down the economy. yes, in previous pandemics we shut down parts of cities, but never like Covid. However, that had nothing to do with health or stopping the spread, that was all performative lies.
Hmm interesting during covid was the only time parts of my city got shut down. Never experienced any of that during the aids epidemic.

Back then people thought it was something mostly effected homosexuals.

Jan 17, 2024
This was my original comment.
1* Every few years they "warn" / try to scare everyone with a "pandemic " that will kill everyone if they don't obey the "authorities."

Did you read the article?
It is very important to understand their technique. They used it to murder more than the wars have killed.
The article describes how they tried to scare everyone into compliance each year listed. There were no Uber deadly plagues as they threatened and lied to everyone. Most people did not believe them. They ignored the propaganda and went about their lives as normal.
In 2020 there was a bigger, more organized military operation against us. They started years earlier and carried it out.

I did not say that there was a pandemic.
I said, they "warn" / try to scare everyone with a "pandemic " that will kill everyone if they don't obey the "authorities."

That's the difference friend.
It's mass manipulation with a techniques called the Hagalian Dialectic.
O I see, excuse my ignorance. Yes definitely agree with that. Though I think it did spill out from a lab in China but alot of things governments take advantage of mishaps to tighten control on people.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Hmm interesting during covid was the only time parts of my city got shut down. Never experienced any of that during the aids epidemic.

Back then people thought it was something mostly effected homosexuals.
That is the point, epidemics are always the result of unclean living practice. The way you stop an epidemic is not with a vaccine, it is with sanitation, testing the water at swimming holes, dealing with rats, etc. AIDS was transmitted by bodily fluids. Test the blood before giving a transfusion, and then basically the only other risk is your sexual partner.

Covid should have been dealt with the way we deal with any other epidemic.

1. 3 feet (not 6) social distancing.

2. take the temperature prior to entering a business and if you have a temperature you can't enter.

3. If you are sick stay home.

4. Strengthen your immune system with Quercetin, Zinc and Vitamin D.

5. Encourage the use of HCQ if you feel you are coming down with something.

6. Encourage the use of Ivermectin in hospitals.

That is it. Those six things would have been sufficient to put a stop to the "epidemic" or "pandemic".

Jul 7, 2022
O I see, excuse my ignorance. Yes definitely agree with that. Though I think it did spill out from a lab in China but alot of things governments take advantage of mishaps to tighten control on people.
No worries.
If I come across a little strong, my Mom was recently killed by medical "care" and I hardly slept last night.
Please excuse my attitude isn't personal. It's just raw right now.

When you get time, go way back in this thread and read up or watch the better videos. I agree with your statement. Many of us have reasons to believe that governments went to another level however and actually planned/staged the event.

Jan 17, 2024
That is the point, epidemics are always the result of unclean living practice. The way you stop an epidemic is not with a vaccine, it is with sanitation, testing the water at swimming holes, dealing with rats, etc. AIDS was transmitted by bodily fluids. Test the blood before giving a transfusion, and then basically the only other risk is your sexual partner.

Covid should have been dealt with the way we deal with any other epidemic.

1. 3 feet (not 6) social distancing.

2. take the temperature prior to entering a business and if you have a temperature you can't enter.

3. If you are sick stay home.

4. Strengthen your immune system with Quercetin, Zinc and Vitamin D.

5. Encourage the use of HCQ if you feel you are coming down with something.

6. Encourage the use of Ivermectin in hospitals.

That is it. Those six things would have been sufficient to put a stop to the "epidemic" or "pandemic".
Well unfortunately once a virus is let out of the bag, those things would minimize infection but most viruses will run its coarse without impedance by man. We can slow them down from spreading but like with covid once the containment was breached its already to late.

Thank you. No need to go to all of that trouble finding that though. You already reminded me of quite a lot.

That's the thing we talked about here too. No good could come of this excavation. The only motive that they would have is to use it as a weapon against us. The mindset of the demonically influenced billionaires is that they want the planet for their own. They have their underground bunkers to wait out whatever they unleash upon the world. Any survivors would be their slaves to dispose of the bodies.

I forgot to mention that my friend cited information that justified her smoking habit. She said that those who smoked tobacco were immune to the Spanish flu. We all tried to help encourage her because, even if that were true, she had a lung removed from cancer. That finally took her life.
Sorry about your herbalist friend that passed. Smoking is just not a healthy thing to put our lungs through.

Rummaging through this thread has made me want to register to those digital backups I have, if I find anything useful, I will put them in this thread.:)

Jul 7, 2022
Sorry about your herbalist friend that passed. Smoking is just not a healthy thing to put our lungs through.

Rummaging through this thread has made me want to register to those digital backups I have, if I find anything useful, I will put them in this thread.:)
She knew that, but had started smoking at an early age. Like many of us, we rationalize our shortcomings to friends and family.

I look forward to reading that history.
We can all learn from it.

Jan 17, 2024
No worries.
If I come across a little strong, my Mom was recently killed by medical "care" and I hardly slept last night.

When you get time, go way back in this thread and read up or watch the better videos. I agree with your statement. Many of us have reasons to believe that governments went to another level however and actually planned/staged the event.
I'm very sorry about your Mom my friend.

I completely understand, hope you get some rest and release the stress on your emotions.

The place it originated wouldn't doubt its government to do such things. And possibly individuals in other governments as well. So I definitely can't say it couldn't have been planned. Pretty much every government on the planet has a darkside to it. Some secret crazy stuff.

Jul 7, 2022
I'm very sorry about your Mom my friend.

I completely understand, hope you get some rest and release the stress on your emotions.

The place it originated wouldn't doubt its government to do such things. And possibly individuals in other governments as well. So I definitely can't say it couldn't have been planned. Pretty much every government on the planet has a darkside to it. Some secret crazy stuff.

>LINK to the Latest<
It's Official: UN Set To Declare Monkeypox and Bird Flu As Global Emergency & Deploy Troops Worldwide
Aug 7, 2024
Download

It's Official: UN Set To Declare Monkeypox and Bird Flu As Global Emergency & Deploy Troops Worldwide

>LINK to the Latest<
Aug 7, 2024
Download

Maybe I'll be starting my batches of colloidal silver early this year.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
No worries.

so sorry to hear about your mom. i will keep you in my prayers.

and , i know what medical " care" can do. and i will never trust them.