A lot of us had family that were ignorant of satan's devices....and died or went through horrendous torture caused by his medical demonic minions.
Yes, those serving the devil are not aware of his devices and that they have been deceived by the devil
reject faith in our works of righteousness and trust Jesus instead
When one gets born again and dies to self and starts being led by the True Holy Spirit of the Trust Jesus Christ the results are the Lord doing good works through us and if those good works are not present (from the Lord living in us) then that means the person is walking after the flesh and is no longer abiding IN Christ which is being back on the highway to hell.
Those following so called "reformed theology" claim one can be saved without a person yielding to the Lord allowing Him to live in them to produce good works which is bearing good fruit Jesus spoke of in John 15 so they falsely claim a person is "trusting in their works of righteousness" because these people are confused not accepting the whole counsel of God.
They got confused by following the false teachers of the so called "reformed" movement such as calvin, luther, augustine, etc.
John 15:1,2
I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
John 15:5
IF A MAN ABIDE NOT IN ME, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
*** WHO... is to do the abiding according to Jesus???? That’s right, WE are!
John 15:4,5
Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
*** WHO... is to do the abiding according to Jesus???? That’s right, WE are!
John 15:8-10
Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
HOW are we to abide in Christ, thru our own strength and ability???
NO... thru the Lord Who strengthens us!
Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.