The Cure For Cancer and all other Illnesses.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015

As a Child of GOD stop crying and begging GOD to heal you from any sickness or illness. Look, how long have you being crying and begging GOD to heal you from cancer or diabetes or hypertension or HIV AID or any other illness, and the illness is still there. The illness has not gone because what you are doing is wrong. You are crying and begging GOD as if HE is the want who has caused you to be ill. No, HE is not the One but the devil is the one who is responsible for your illness. GOD has healed you a long time ago from all illnesses or diseases or infirmities. You must acknowledge this Truth and thank HIM for it.

The LORD says, “Let the sick say, I am healed”. This is simply what you should say. Because so many still doubt GOD ALMIGHTY their Loving Heavenly FATHER that is why they are not saying this. Some will even say, how can I just say I am healed and then Cancer or HIV AID will just leave me like that. This shows how they still doubt GOD their FATHER in Heaven, who loves them so much.

Remember, everything were Created by the WORD OF GOD. So, when GOD says, you should say the WORD in your situation, never doubt it but just do it.

The HOLY SPIRIT says, “... By HIS Wounds you have been healed (1 Peter 2:24).” Your healing is a past tense issue. So why are you crying and begging GOD to heal you when HE has healed you already?

My Dear Precious and Pretty Beloved Brethren, whenever the devil attacked you with any illness or disease or infirmity; just say, “Thank You LORD JESUS, I am healed.” Keep on saying it. For it is certain and sure that as you say this, that illness or disease or infirmity must leave you because you have been healed.

Thank You Precious HOLY SPIRIT for reminding us always and for guiding us into all the Truth in JESUS’ NAME.

JESUS is LORD of all.
Glory to GOD!
Thanks.

Nov 1, 2017
Thanks and God bless for reminding us of the faith in word of God

Nov 3, 2017
The devil is behind of our suffering and pain. We need Grace fom God and trust him that's what we need. God bless evryone

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
The devil is behind of our suffering and pain. We need Grace fom God and trust him that's what we need. God bless evryone
GOD blesses you too my dear lovely sister. My dear, GOD ALMIGHTY our FATHER has already given us Grace and we can also move from one level of Grace to another. For it is written, "My Grace is sufficient for you...(2 Corinthians 12:9)."
Again the HOLY SPIRIT says, as children of GOD we have received abundance of Grace and of the gift of Righteousness.
We just need to believe every Word of GOD and live in and by it.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
GOD is faithful in all His Words and Gracious in all His Deeds. Believe in HIM and do His Word.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014

As a Child of GOD stop crying and begging GOD to heal you from any sickness or illness. Look, how long have you being crying and begging GOD to heal you from cancer or diabetes or hypertension or HIV AID or any other illness, and the illness is still there. The illness has not gone because what you are doing is wrong. You are crying and begging GOD as if HE is the want who has caused you to be ill. No, HE is not the One but the devil is the one who is responsible for your illness. GOD has healed you a long time ago from all illnesses or diseases or infirmities. You must acknowledge this Truth and thank HIM for it.

The LORD says, “Let the sick say, I am healed”. This is simply what you should say. Because so many still doubt GOD ALMIGHTY their Loving Heavenly FATHER that is why they are not saying this. Some will even say, how can I just say I am healed and then Cancer or HIV AID will just leave me like that. This shows how they still doubt GOD their FATHER in Heaven, who loves them so much.

Remember, everything were Created by the WORD OF GOD. So, when GOD says, you should say the WORD in your situation, never doubt it but just do it.

The HOLY SPIRIT says, “... By HIS Wounds you have been healed (1 Peter 2:24).” Your healing is a past tense issue. So why are you crying and begging GOD to heal you when HE has healed you already?

My Dear Precious and Pretty Beloved Brethren, whenever the devil attacked you with any illness or disease or infirmity; just say, “Thank You LORD JESUS, I am healed.” Keep on saying it. For it is certain and sure that as you say this, that illness or disease or infirmity must leave you because you have been healed.

Thank You Precious HOLY SPIRIT for reminding us always and for guiding us into all the Truth in JESUS’ NAME.

JESUS is LORD of all.
Glory to GOD!
Thanks.

You should not promiss what God is not promiss in taking verses out of the context. We are living sinful world and this why we have to bear the consequences. Sometime because of our own sin and falsedoing and sometimes because of other people sin and falsedoing and sometimes without find a specific reason. But as children of our heavenly father we are in his hand. And he is the one who is carrying us through. Sometimes in healing us from a desease and sometimes not. He knows us and knows what is good for us. So we should trust him in every situation. Yes we can pray for our health and for others and we also should have faith that he hears us. But we should let Him the way how He will response!
I dont know bible verses which promiss us as His children a life on earth ( before we are with our Lord ) without sickness and pain. Gods word is telling us that we have to suffer because we belong to Jesus and follow Him.
False promisses bringing up disbelieve and disapointing!

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
You should not promiss what God is not promiss in taking verses out of the context. We are living sinful world and this why we have to bear the consequences. Sometime because of our own sin and falsedoing and sometimes because of other people sin and falsedoing and sometimes without find a specific reason. But as children of our heavenly father we are in his hand. And he is the one who is carrying us through. Sometimes in healing us from a desease and sometimes not. He knows us and knows what is good for us. So we should trust him in every situation. Yes we can pray for our health and for others and we also should have faith that he hears us. But we should let Him the way how He will response!
I dont know bible verses which promiss us as His children a life on earth ( before we are with our Lord ) without sickness and pain. Gods word is telling us that we have to suffer because we belong to Jesus and follow Him.
False promisses bringing up disbelieve and disapointing!
Peace be with you Sir in JESUS’ NAME.

Good morning.

The message is very clear. Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not rely on your own insight. The HOLY SPIRIT says by HIS Wounds you have been healed. This is not a promise but it is a reality. GOD has healed us already. So, take GOD at HIS Word. Believe in HIM and act accordingly. For it is written, “For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation (Romans 10:10).” Salvation is like a package, and in that package there is healing. So, you have a believe what GOD has said in your heart and then you confess it. When you do this you receive. GOD have said that by HIS Wounds you have been healed. Believe this in your heart and confess it by saying, “Thank YOU LORD, by your Wounds I have been healed. I’m healed. Glory to GOD.”

For the HOLY SPIRIT says, “My son, be attentive to my Words; incline your ears to my sayings. Let them not escape from your sight; keep them within your Heart. For they are Life to Him who finds them, and healing to all His flesh (Proverb 4:20-22).”

So my dear, take GOD at HIS Word. When says, you have been healed. You have been healed indeed. It’s important to understand this and practice it in your life. The Word of GOD is for doing, not just for you to hear. You hear it and you do it. That’s how to walk in the Glory of GOD.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Believe the Word, speak it and receive.

Setsuna

Dec 4, 2017
Thank you so much for this beautiful and encouraging post. Although, I'd like to point out that EATING RIGHT and STAYING HEALTHY is one of the blessings that God has provided for us all. The US of today, as we know it, and its markets are selling products that are very bad for our health! Fast-food restaurants are one of the culprits of selling extremely unhealthy food to their customers. They may claim to be convenient, hence "fast-food", but in reality, they're in it for the money. McDonalds, one of the leading, if not the number one, fast-food restaurant boasts to serve MILLIONS. Brothers and sisters in Christ, I know it can be challenging, but we must find time to learn how to cook for ourselves and for our family. Go on YouTube and find healthy recipes. There are perhaps thousands of remedies for diseases out there--maybe some still undiscovered. It's a big world out there. Point being, God has given a diet to His people long before scientists and their discoveries. In my opinion, based on what I hear, I am trying to stay away from meat (be it seafood, red meat, etc.) altogether. Anyway, try to make time and pray that our Father in Heaven give you the strength to break down the stronghold of corrupt appetites and start eating healthier. Trust me (or should I say, "Trust God..."), you'll see a great change. Exercising is effective as well...which I should be doing every day, but anyway! I love you all, dear brethren; be encouraged and stay blessed.

-Gabriel

Setsuna

Dec 4, 2017
Agreed! Though, there has to be a root cause of sickness. Sickness don't just occur spontaneously. Thankfully, God has given us procedures as to how to handle the sick ones and to keep illnesses at bay. Doctors at hospitals can only do so much. God is always to be regarded as the greatest Healer and Comforter of all, but this does not mean we should go about our lives dishonoring our bodies with unhealthy foods. Since the Garden of Eden, our Heavenly Father has entrusted the earth to us, as a precious storehouse of countless herbs, fruits, and vegetables of all types, and so because of this, we should take advantage.
Consider the following:

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are brought with a price: therefore glorify God with your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

3 John 1:2

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

1 Corinthians 10:31
Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.

--Consider also the following quote from an author known by the name of "Ellen G. White."

Man came from the hand of his Creator perfect in organization and beautiful in form. The fact that he has for six thousand years withstood the ever increasing weight of disease and crime is conclusive proof of the power of endurance with which he was first endowed. And although the antediluvians (or people living in the time before the Flood) generally gave themselves up to sin without restraint, it was more than two thousand years before the violation of natural law was sensibly felt. Had Adam originally possessed no greater physical power than men now have, the race would ere this (or before this) have become extinct.
Through the successive generations since the Fall, the tendency has been continually downward. Disease has been transmitted from parents to children, generation after generation. Even infants in the cradle suffer from afflictions caused by the sins of their parents....
The patriarchs from Adam to Noah, with few exceptions, lived nearly a thousand years. Since then, the average length of life has been decreasing.

Even more so, nowadays!

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Thank you so much for this beautiful and encouraging post. Although, I'd like to point out that EATING RIGHT and STAYING HEALTHY is one of the blessings that God has provided for us all. The US of today, as we know it, and its markets are selling products that are very bad for our health! Fast-food restaurants are one of the culprits of selling extremely unhealthy food to their customers. They may claim to be convenient, hence "fast-food", but in reality, they're in it for the money. McDonalds, one of the leading, if not the number one, fast-food restaurant boasts to serve MILLIONS. Brothers and sisters in Christ, I know it can be challenging, but we must find time to learn how to cook for ourselves and for our family. Go on YouTube and find healthy recipes. There are perhaps thousands of remedies for diseases out there--maybe some still undiscovered. It's a big world out there. Point being, God has given a diet to His people long before scientists and their discoveries. In my opinion, based on what I hear, I am trying to stay away from meat (be it seafood, red meat, etc.) altogether. Anyway, try to make time and pray that our Father in Heaven give you the strength to break down the stronghold of corrupt appetites and start eating healthier. Trust me (or should I say, "Trust God..."), you'll see a great change. Exercising is effective as well...which I should be doing every day, but anyway! I love you all, dear brethren; be encouraged and stay blessed.

-Gabriel
Well said my dear Precious Brother. Yes, say "Trust GOD...." We trust GOD ALMIGHTY our HOLY FATHER alone. HE is the only One to be trust. HE is the GOD of Truth and HIS Words never fails.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Take GOD at HIS WORD.