the democrats

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 12, 2018
that guy with the bald head on msnbc is mad that trump struck a quick and seemingly beneficial deal with the north koreans. he spouted that it took us 10 years to work a deal with the non nuclear iranians. and we know what kind of deal it was that obama brokered. they are just trying to pick anything trump does apart. and he hit the nail on the head, the iranians are supposedly non nuclear, and the north koreans have a hydrogen bomb. there is a large difference. but fox used to just pick obama apart, so it's tit for tat. i like the entertainment.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
I think the left uses people with shiny bald heads because the shiny glow hypnotizes people.

-------

C

claysmithr

I don't know, to me it seems people on the Left are blinded by the atrocities on the Left, and People on the Right are blinded by the atrocities of the Right. It doesn't help that a lot of media outfits are pushing the narrative of the Left, giving Trump the appearance of being correct about 'Fake News.'

The problem is that the government has been fully corrupt for quite a while, way back when we decided to be the World Police.

mcubed

Dec 20, 2013
that guy with the bald head on msnbc is mad that trump struck a quick and seemingly beneficial deal with the north koreans. he spouted that it took us 10 years to work a deal with the non nuclear iranians. and we know what kind of deal it was that obama brokered. they are just trying to pick anything trump does apart. and he hit the nail on the head, the iranians are supposedly non nuclear, and the north koreans have a hydrogen bomb. there is a large difference. but fox used to just pick obama apart, so it's tit for tat. i like the entertainment.
Anything that wants to pick Obama apart I'm all for!!!lol

I don't really know what's going on, but Obama is/was the epitome of EVIL as a president so, yes, I JUST WANT TO TAKE MY CHANCE TO BASH OBAMA!!!!

Jun 29, 2018
I don't know, to me it seems people on the Left are blinded by the atrocities on the Left, and People on the Right are blinded by the atrocities of the Right. It doesn't help that a lot of media outfits are pushing the narrative of the Left, giving Trump the appearance of being correct about 'Fake News.'

The problem is that the government has been fully corrupt for quite a while, way back when we decided to be the World Police.
i agree

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
Hows that deal going so far heard it is already in the trash

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
Anything that wants to pick Obama apart I'm all for!!!lol

I don't really know what's going on, but Obama is/was the epitome of EVIL as a president so, yes, I JUST WANT TO TAKE MY CHANCE TO BASH OBAMA!!!!
yea right keep on sucking on that poison candy

Dem

Mar 7, 2018

You are right there really is no government it is a thing that the corporations use for a punching bag. blame the government when all along it is the corporations running this country. Look at this big scam called tax cuts for who the corporations got 9% permanent tax cut we got as whole 2% and that goes bye bye in a couple of years over 6000 corporate lobbyist lobby for the tax scam. For the corporation by the corporation good bye america....

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
both parties are more wicked then you could ever imagine

J

jaybird88

You are right there really is no government it is a thing that the corporations use for a punching bag. blame the government when all along it is the corporations running this country. Look at this big scam called tax cuts for who the corporations got 9% permanent tax cut we got as whole 2% and that goes bye bye in a couple of years over 6000 corporate lobbyist lobby for the tax scam. For the corporation by the corporation good bye america....
to many get caught up in these games that politics plays with us. Reps are for Christians and Dems are for common working men, yet common working folks make up the lion share of Christians, this alone should tell you its all a sham. we are told each side has opposing views yet they are always supported by the same people. the people overwhelmingly said they did not want to bail out banks, the government did it anyway, but only after telling us they would not. the gov always does what the banks want, what does that say about who is in control.
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies,"
Thomas Jefferson

Jul 20, 2018
Some on fox did, but there is just no comparing how different people on fox treated obama with the unified hysterics the lame stream media is now displaying

Jul 20, 2018
to many get caught up in these games that politics plays with us. Reps are for Christians and Dems are for common working men, yet common working folks make up the lion share of Christians, this alone should tell you its all a sham. we are told each side has opposing views yet they are always supported by the same people. the people overwhelmingly said they did not want to bail out banks, the government did it anyway, but only after telling us they would not. the gov always does what the banks want, what does that say about who is in control.
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies,"
Thomas Jefferson
Where u r getting confused is between dems and gop. The two PARTIES arent that different in the leadership. The dems leadership is going further left in responce to its base. However it is different for the gop. Their RINO leaders are going left when the base is solidly right where they have always been.

Where u dont need to be confused is with the two PHILOSOPHIES, leftist and conservative.

Leftism is a RELIGION and is mostly incompatible with christianity, and rejects america as founded.

Conservatism is a WAY OF LIFE centered on judeo-christian values and champions america as founded.

J

jaybird88

Where u r getting confused is between dems and gop. The two PARTIES arent that different in the leadership. The dems leadership is going further left in responce to its base. However it is different for the gop. Their RINO leaders are going left when the base is solidly right where they have always been.

Where u dont need to be confused is with the two PHILOSOPHIES, leftist and conservative.

Leftism is a RELIGION and is mostly incompatible with christianity, and rejects america as founded.

Conservatism is a WAY OF LIFE centered on judeo-christian values and champions america as founded.
yes, the one side is good, the other is bad so all we have to do is put the good guys in office, nope didnt work, guess we can try again in four years, and again, and again and again, lol. and people keep falling for this hook line and sinker.

this especially made me chuckle, how was america founded again? the mass genocide of native americans by slave owners, in a white only culture that did not allow the voice of Catholics, women or poor people. yes! we should bring those values back.

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
Trump threw america under the bus Putin has our racist pig over the barrel. Trump has dreams at night wishing he was like Putin