The despicable practice of vaccine blackmail...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 22, 2020
Australia
I knew nothing about vaccines... But then this plandemic started and since then i keep getting rocked and shaken by what i learn...

Whats with this pro-vax vs anti-vax hatred. Parents can choose to get their kids vaxed but then they turn to the other parents in a very hostile fashion and demand that they vax their kids... Why??? Your kids are vaxed, their safe, why then are you insisting on everyone get vaxed??? It makes no sense.

The only explanation i can come up with is that these parents don't actually trust the vaxine and are still afraid of their kids getting sick... But how stupid is that, if u don't trust it then don't take it, don't force other to take it as well cos of your insecurities...

Im not sure how they do it in America, i know they have an even bigger vax schedule for kids than here but do they blackmail doctors???
Do they raid doctors clinics for records of exemptions??? Do they take away their licenses for writing out exemptions to some patients???

Child vaccination exemption letters from doctors banned in Victoria under No Jab, No Play crackdown
Federal Government records from 2015 showed about 30,000 Australian children — about 1.34 per cent — were granted "conscientious objection" exemptions from vaccination

1.3% of kids got exemptions from their personal doctors but the medical establishment isn't happy with that and so now child care centers will not accept a doctors exemption and they prosecute doctors who give an exemption... This is really make my blood boil... It makes me want to tie millstones to these criminals and throw them in the lake... WHY DO THEY DO THIS??? WHY DO THEY FORCE THESE SYRINGES ON EVERYONE???
And the stupid public instead of questioning the health board they attack these people and treat them like the scourge... WHY??? Its none of their business...

The only reasons you might be able to get an exemption from having a vaccine are if you:
  • had anaphylaxis after a previous dose of a vaccine
  • had anaphylaxis after a dose of any component of a vaccine
  • are significantly immunocompromised—for live vaccines only
  • have natural immunity—for hepatitis B, measles, mumps, rubella and chickenpox only
So basically only if the child almost dies after a vaccine can they be exempt... What criminals...

Who are they to interfere with the sanctity of the doctor/patient relationship???
They don't know the kids allergies, medical history, medication, etc... Only the doctor has intimate knowledge of his patients health status...
Only the doctor can be giving out exemptions not these dirty evil scoundrels... The only reason they are pulling this disgusting act is to make money...

So to all the vaccine advocates out there how can u possibly justify this nefarious practice???
Why do they have to blackmail doctors in order to get every child vaccinated???

I recently made a deal with a mate... I said if they release the covid vaccine and get on with life then i will admit that my suspicions were wrong.
But if they do force these covid vaccines on us then u should admit that u have been wrong... And he agreed...

I think everyone should be able to use this to measure the truth in the end... Any excuses not to accept this reasoning means that the person is entrenched in their position and will rather fight belligerently till the death than admit they were wrong...

There is just one bible passage that i can't get out of my mind after learning all this...
906aa05376cc7c7182aa8895d637187f.jpg
“If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

Millstone-350x288.jpg
Woe to you the vaccine makers...
Woe to you the health officials...
Woe to anyone who mistreats a child...

Attachments

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Yeah. Vaccines are a big scam. Like with the scamdemic, there is absolutely no scientific method used with vaccines. All smoke and mirrors. Disease levels had already dropped significantly due to electricity and clean drinking water, and vaccines were introduced in the final years of these significant health improvements. Then pro-vaxxers go on to credit vaccines as the cause for the massive decrease in disease deaths. Yet when parents blame the doctors after their child dies or becomes autistic after a vaccine, pro-vaxxers parrot the line "correlation does not imply causation". Lol. Pro-vaxxers also don't like to admit that when "safety trials" are performed on vaccines, they don't compare the vaccine with a proper placebo (i.e. an inert solution, like saline water, as the scientific method requires). Instead, they compare it with another vaccine, so there won't be a significant difference in adverse effects, as both substances are toxic.

The testing standard for vaccines is very low. Most drugs have to go through what they call the gold standard in epidemiologic studies - the double blind placebo control. However, vaccines are exempt from this because pro-vaxxers claim it would be unethical! Lol. What is more unethical? Having some volunteers who receive a trial vaccine not getting the real thing, or injecting entire populations with a toxin that has not been subjected to the rigorous safety tests required for all other drugs?

I've learned recently that viruses have never been proven. That is, the particles called viruses have *never* been isolated, and then injected into a host, with the host experiencing the symptoms the virus is said to cause. What are called viruses are actually exosomes produced by cells in the body, to help the body recover in cases of extreme poisoning. That's why when the president of Tanzania had a goat, a banana and other substances tested for "coronavirus", these all tested positive. The virus isn't magically mutating to infect animals and even fruits - the so-called virus if a defence mechanism that God put in a variety of lifeforms for protection against toxic effects.

As the virus-theory of disease is a hoax, it figures therefore that all vaccines against such viruses are also a hoax.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
MODERNA has it right out there as to what they're about with altering stem cells and RNA. Great video! I think those who watch might consider sharing it as far and wide as they can. Because if America assumes a policy that mandates the Covid 19 vaccine we're all going to find out if we can walk our talk about such subjects here when it becomes a reality in the real world we live in.

Nov 23, 2013
MODERNA has it right out there as to what they're about with altering stem cells and RNA. Great video! I think those who watch might consider sharing it as far and wide as they can. Because if America assumes a policy that mandates the Covid 19 vaccine we're all going to find out if we can walk our talk about such subjects here when it becomes a reality in the real world we live in.
Vaccines are the whole purpose behind the plannedemic. We will all have to get it.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
And yet the coincidence theorists make out he's not pushing a mandatory vaccination agenda with his Covid-1984. "You don't have a choice!" I think the brains of coincidence theorists have been well and truly vaccinated.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Yeah. Vaccines are a big scam. Like with the scamdemic, there is absolutely no scientific method used with vaccines. All smoke and mirrors. Disease levels had already dropped significantly due to electricity and clean drinking water, and vaccines were introduced in the final years of these significant health improvements. Then pro-vaxxers go on to credit vaccines as the cause for the massive decrease in disease deaths. Yet when parents blame the doctors after their child dies or becomes autistic after a vaccine, pro-vaxxers parrot the line "correlation does not imply causation". Lol. Pro-vaxxers also don't like to admit that when "safety trials" are performed on vaccines, they don't compare the vaccine with a proper placebo (i.e. an inert solution, like saline water, as the scientific method requires). Instead, they compare it with another vaccine, so there won't be a significant difference in adverse effects, as both substances are toxic.

The testing standard for vaccines is very low. Most drugs have to go through what they call the gold standard in epidemiologic studies - the double blind placebo control. However, vaccines are exempt from this because pro-vaxxers claim it would be unethical! Lol. What is more unethical? Having some volunteers who receive a trial vaccine not getting the real thing, or injecting entire populations with a toxin that has not been subjected to the rigorous safety tests required for all other drugs?

I've learned recently that viruses have never been proven. That is, the particles called viruses have *never* been isolated, and then injected into a host, with the host experiencing the symptoms the virus is said to cause. What are called viruses are actually exosomes produced by cells in the body, to help the body recover in cases of extreme poisoning. That's why when the president of Tanzania had a goat, a banana and other substances tested for "coronavirus", these all tested positive. The virus isn't magically mutating to infect animals and even fruits - the so-called virus if a defence mechanism that God put in a variety of lifeforms for protection against toxic effects.

As the virus-theory of disease is a hoax, it figures therefore that all vaccines against such viruses are also a hoax.
What bothers me the most is how the Victorian government blackmailed doctors and stopped them from providing exemptions...
Only the medical board can provide exemptions based on your previous vaccinations... But its my family doctor who knows my medical history, allergies and medication so its him that is in the best position to make a decision on weather a person should be exempt from vaccines, not the health board...

I also don't understand why pro-vaxers are so insistent on everyone being vaxed... Its like they are invested in big pharma as well

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
What bothers me the most is how the Victorian government blackmailed doctors and stopped them from providing exemptions...
Only the medical board can provide exemptions based on your previous vaccinations... But its my family doctor who knows my medical history, allergies and medication so its him that is in the best position to make a decision on weather a person should be exempt from vaccines, not the health board...

I also don't understand why pro-vaxers are so insistent on everyone being vaxed... Its like they are invested in big pharma as well
Were there many that turned up to the border protest in Vic? I am not sure what happened in WA.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Were there many that turned up to the border protest in Vic? I am not sure what happened in WA.
Well there was going to be a protest in Melbourne over our inept state government but the cops started arresting people who were talking about it on facebook so not many people showed up...

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
My husband looked this doctor up. She had glowing, gushing 5 star reviews....until she released this video. Now, all of a sudden, she's a "bad" doctor.
Amazing what speaking the truth will do to your reputation!

K

Karraster

And yet the coincidence theorists make out he's not pushing a mandatory vaccination agenda with his Covid-1984. "You don't have a choice!" I think the brains of coincidence theorists have been well and truly vaccinated.
Beyond me who in their right minds trust these people. That smirk speaks volumes.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia

Why don't we have a choice??? Im still yet to hear a logical reason why everyone needs to get vaxed
Many of us will still go to the stadium or a restaurant or a festival cos we're not afraid of getting covid...
The rest will have nothing to be afraid of cos they'll be vaxed...