The Devil has entered the Church!

  • Thread starter Thread starter FREAK4JESUS
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
What Can Wash Away My Sins, Nothing But the Blood of Jesus ~
( read the words to this old hymn, you know the boring songs of old ?)
So it was written 1876 ~ Robert Lowery ~
 
What Can Wash Away My Sins, Nothing But the Blood of Jesus ~
( read the words to this old hymn, you know the boring songs of old ?)
So it was written 1876 ~ Robert Lowery ~


  1. What can wash away my sin?
    Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
    What can make me whole again?
    Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
    • Refrain:
      Oh! precious is the flow
      That makes me white as snow;
      No other fount I know,
      Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
  2. For my pardon, this I see,
    Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
    For my cleansing this my plea,
    Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
  3. Nothing can for sin atone,
    Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
    Naught of good that I have done,
    Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
  4. This is all my hope and peace,
    Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
    This is all my righteousness,
    Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
  5. Now by this I’ll overcome—
    Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
    Now by this I’ll reach my home—
    Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
  6. Glory! Glory! This I sing—
    Nothing but the blood of Jesus,
    All my praise for this I bring—
    Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
 
As I read the pros and cons, I could see the demonic warfare.
I like what one said, DO THE ANGELS SCREAM PRAISE AND WORSHIP TO GOD ?
Have we not forgotten who the original Musician leading praise and worship was ?
Satan of course. And do you think it is possible he is having a big laugh at your
expense for causing the arguments of who is right and wrong ?
I agree it is simply to affect the flesh. Our flesh... Make us feel good. Words
can be written without music and be very effective. So what if we take away
the 'metal' instruments and just sing the lyrics without the heavy beat and loud
drums ? What do we have then ? Possible true worship if it comes from the
heart. We have entertainers people. Not all who sing so called 'worship' music,
makes that good or bad. It is simply going to be judged by God. Sad to read
where people think the old songs from hymnals are boring. Wouldn't it be hell
if you were made sent to a place where you had to hear hymns that glorified
God and satan is bound and nothing but horrid pounding all day long for eternity
is all you hear ? I don't care what you listen to. I just feel there is a lot
missing by not allowing a mixture of hymns and true Christian artist singing
awesome worship to the Lord God Almighty.

Jesus is coming soon. Do some soul searching. Pray seek and find what He
has to say to your spirit. Satan is drowning out the truth of God via loud sounds.
Ask God to open your ears and spirit to truth ~ Repent if you rely only on music
of others to be your 'God'..... Don't forget Him.. He is your Savior. God bless
and may all know soon we shall see our soon coming King ... Lord Jesus Christ.
Are you ready ? ~
 
1 Corinthians 11:16

"But if any man seem to be contentious, we have no such custom, neither the churches of God."

Which, sadly is what this thread seems to be turning into.



As I read the pros and cons, I could see the demonic warfare.
I like what one said, DO THE ANGELS SCREAM PRAISE AND WORSHIP TO GOD ?
Have we not forgotten who the original Musician leading praise and worship was ?
Satan of course. And do you think it is possible he is having a big laugh at your
expense for causing the arguments of who is right and wrong ?
I agree it is simply to affect the flesh. Our flesh... Make us feel good. Words
can be written without music and be very effective. So what if we take away
the 'metal' instruments and just sing the lyrics without the heavy beat and loud
drums ? What do we have then ? Possible true worship if it comes from the
heart. We have entertainers people. Not all who sing so called 'worship' music,
makes that good or bad. It is simply going to be judged by God. Sad to read
where people think the old songs from hymnals are boring. Wouldn't it be hell
if you were made sent to a place where you had to hear hymns that glorified
God and satan is bound and nothing but horrid pounding all day long for eternity
is all you hear ? I don't care what you listen to. I just feel there is a lot
missing by not allowing a mixture of hymns and true Christian artist singing
awesome worship to the Lord God Almighty.

Jesus is coming soon. Do some soul searching. Pray seek and find what He
has to say to your spirit. Satan is drowning out the truth of God via loud sounds.
Ask God to open your ears and spirit to truth ~ Repent if you rely only on music
of others to be your 'God'..... Don't forget Him.. He is your Savior. God bless
and may all know soon we shall see our soon coming King ... Lord Jesus Christ.
Are you ready ? ~


Well I was going to go on a long rant to this post but I re-read it and actually agree with you 100 percent. I misread it the first time through lol.

Satan probably IS laughing about all of this derisiveness over what literally comes down to what instruments are or are not acceptable and how many beats per minute before it becomes "evil jungle beat" or "satanic death music."


How about Psalm 150 verse 3? I usually don't go for the NLT, but this actually describes pretty well what a trumpet was in Israel's day. They didn't have brass instruments back then, so it's not a very musical sounding trumpet. It's a jagged, irregular sound also sometimes used to sound the call for battle.
3 Praise him with a blast of the ram's horn; praise him with the lyre and harp!

But in my fav translation:
3 Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.

Note it doesn't say you must only praise him with the harp and lyre, and a horn is acceptable too. I guess the term psaltery is a bit confusing, which is why I like to have a NASB or study notes alongside the KJV when I read it, but that's neither here nor there, just a funny side note.


But if we take this to the furthest logical conclusion, we can in fact find a group of Christians who got so upset over what instruments are or are not acceptable that they have trouble reaching anyone living in the last century in a half (because they cant drive a car to reach any one). I have a lot of respect for them, but there are some theological issues which I think they may have missed the mark on - The Amish. They aren't allowed to play music in public. Just hymns, no piano or anything. Don't you think they may have over reacted just a tad bit too much? In fact I read a sad blog on a website just now when reading about them from a young man who is not an official member of any Amish church becaus ehe is (the horror) in a band.
 
1 Corinthians 8

Now about food sacrificed to idols: We know that “We all possess knowledge.” But knowledge puffs up while love builds up. Those who think they know something do not yet know as they ought to know. But whoever loves God is known by God.
So then, about eating food sacrificed to idols: We know that “An idol is nothing at all in the world” and that “There is no God but one.” For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many “gods” and many “lords”), yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.
But not everyone possesses this knowledge. Some people are still so accustomed to idols that when they eat sacrificial food they think of it as having been sacrificed to a god, and since their conscience is weak, it is defiled.But food does not bring us near to God; we are no worse if we do not eat, and no better if we do.
Be careful, however, that the exercise of your rights does not become a stumbling block to the weak. For if someone with a weak conscience sees you, with all your knowledge, eating in an idol’s temple, won’t that person be emboldened to eat what is sacrificed to idols? So this weak brother or sister, for whom Christ died, is destroyed by your knowledge. When you sin against them in this way and wound their weak conscience, you sin against Christ. Therefore, if what I eat causes my brother or sister to fall into sin, I will never eat meat again, so that I will not cause them to fall.

If we are talking about "music sacrificed to idols" then the message is clear in scripture; it neither condemns us nor commends us before God, and the brother that is offended by it is the weaker in faith, yet for his sake we ought not to play such music when we invite him to our house.

But we are not talking about "music sacrificed to idols" - secular music from unbelieving minds glorifying men, sin and created things -- we are talking about music dedicated to our Lord Christ! Will you not suffer your brother to praise your Maker if he doesn't use your ritual? Will you say next we must all be circumcised in body, turn our diets kosher, wear yamakas and speak only in Hebrew, sing only in Hebrew and only songs approved byt the brother with the weakest conscience among us? Don't you know how foolish you sound? Have you not read the epistles at all?

Even if we consider secular music, we know that it is not a sin to the one that listens and has faith, but a sin to the one "still so accustomed to idols that when they" listen to such music "they think of it as having been sacrificed to a god, and since their conscience is weak, it is defiled."
How much more trivial a thing is it when we are considering music that is dedicated to praise, whose lyrics are even taken from the very scriptures you would use to make your argument against it with?

I have said it before but your eyes and hearts were blinded to it. At pentecost, the people heard the gospel in their own tongue -- this was the work of the Holy Spirit. If then, the gospel is being preached in a tongue - a genre of music - that you do not understand, how is it that you can be offended by the gospel and claim that your offense is from God, and not man? When the gospel came to you, it was given to you in a way that you could understand - God has called a people from many nations, with many tongues to Himself. Do we all speak now in one tongue? But we speak all by the same spirit, though you will still not understand if your brother from Belarus speaks to you in his language, his speaking is not sin. Though your sister in Nigeria may wish you peace, if she says so in her native tongue you will not understand the words, still she has not pronounced a curse on you because it is another language from your own! Here I am writing in English, and you all understand me, if your mind is not clouded by doubt - I am not even writing in Aramaic! Is it sin to write in English the message of the gospel, when I mean to speak to an American or someone else who understands the language? But you are saying "it is sin to sing the gospel with distorted guitars and raised voices" if we are singing to some who is moved by such music.

Should we preach the word in a language you don't understand, an ancient language that none of you can comprehend? Will that edify you?

this song, is it for men or for God?

All fear, all pain, all hurt, all grief, all lies, must bow to Jesus' name.
All kings, all thrones, everything that breathes life, must bow to Jesus' name.
The earth, the sea, the sun, the stars, the sky, must bow to Jesus' name.
Hallelujah.

Kings, crowns, thrones - bow down.
Fall face down - bow down.
Kiss the ground - bow down.
Jesus, you hold the crown

Tithemi (Sleeping Giant)



Now I have written the words so you can read them and understand; they are in a language you understand. This is a song of Praise! All things bow before the name of Christ! Halelujah! Can anyone deny this?

If you find my voice unpleasant while i sing them aloud, do these words become sin? If i translate these to Spanish, or Dutch, do they become sin? If i clap my hands while i sing? If i shout? If i strike a drum & keep time? At what point does this song of praise become an offense to you?

Don't you understand yet what foolishness this accusation is? Who is a song of praise for, is it to please men, or to please God? Who then should be the judge of whether something offered to God is acceptable?

Christ our Lord gave Himself and died in the way that murderers and thieves die - surely His death was an acceptable sacrifice, or all our faith is in vain.
 
I do not worry about the hateful comments. God is saving people right now. Some are learning from what we talk. Because the word of God is being preached one way or another. I love you all! It's good that we are not arguing. Jesus loves you and he is coming soon. That is why we are in a hurry to tell you the truth. It's because of love. What else do you think it is? The reason is not the search for superiority. It's all about love and Jesus loves you and he is trying his best to save you. Two things are important to you. The kingdom of God and it's righteousness. Seek them! The kingdom of God will come into you as you keep seeking it. Seek the face of the lord as the time of Moses. I know I have turned this chat into another message. A message of righteousness. We are having testimonies of peoples lives being changed and we need you to be one of them. There is freedom in the name of Jesus. Jesus will set you free. Call his name before the end comes. If you are unable to live in holiness and if you are having troubles at school and while you use electronic materials, please please start to call upon the name of Jesus. Be wise. The wise virgins are well prepared now and it's the right time for you to be prepared. Jesus is now looking for us, he has been thirsty for our sake. Just for the sake of our salvation. But there will be no excuse after he comes. Pray and cry out. Repent! Shalom!
 
I post this to let you know that there is more of what you expect in heaven. We are created for the Glory of God! Hallelujah
Revelation 21


King James Version (KJV)


21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.


2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.


3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.


4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.


5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.


6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.


7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.


8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.


9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.


10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,


11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;


12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:


13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.


14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.


15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.


16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.


17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.


18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.


19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;


20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.


21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.


22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.


23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.


24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.


25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.


26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.


27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I do not worry about the hateful comments. God is saving people right now. Some are learning from what we talk. Because the word of God is being preached one way or another. I love you all! It's good that we are not arguing. Jesus loves you and he is coming soon. That is why we are in a hurry to tell you the truth. It's because of love. What else do you think it is? The reason is not the search for superiority. It's all about love and Jesus loves you and he is trying his best to save you. Two things are important to you. The kingdom of God and it's righteousness. Seek them! The kingdom of God will come into you as you keep seeking it. Seek the face of the lord as the time of Moses. I know I have turned this chat into another message. A message of righteousness. We are having testimonies of peoples lives being changed and we need you to be one of them. There is freedom in the name of Jesus. Jesus will set you free. Call his name before the end comes. If you are unable to live in holiness and if you are having troubles at school and while you use electronic materials, please please start to call upon the name of Jesus. Be wise. The wise virgins are well prepared now and it's the right time for you to be prepared. Jesus is now looking for us, he has been thirsty for our sake. Just for the sake of our salvation. But there will be no excuse after he comes. Pray and cry out. Repent! Shalom!

I don't disagree with anything you've just said there, in fact it has an Isaiah 40:3 vibe to it.
3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

The real question I have is what does it have to do with music? It seems as though you've piggybacked the message you wanted to deliver on top of certain forms of music to condemn in the hopes of garnering a larger audience. The phrase "preaching to the choir" comes to mind, as many of us in this discussion are saved and fully see what is coming.

I remember you mentioned the rapture in another thread you were in. Some of us, like myself, aren't counting on any rapture. I've personally prayed not to be raptured even if there is one because I'd rather be here to try and spread the word of Christ for as long as I could during the tribulation, regardless of what it meant for me later (torture, beheading, being strapped to a chair and forced to listen to CNN for 7 years). And for those at the NSA who may be watching, don't worry, I'm not violent, I'll let you torture me and I won't even put up a fight :P.

But seriously, I'm kind of confused here. Is your message here against certain forms of music, or just backslidden Christians in general?
 
I don't disagree with anything you've just said there, in fact it has an Isaiah 40:3 vibe to it.
3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

The real question I have is what does it have to do with music? It seems as though you've piggybacked the message you wanted to deliver on top of certain forms of music to condemn in the hopes of garnering a larger audience. The phrase "preaching to the choir" comes to mind, as many of us in this discussion are saved and fully see what is coming.

I remember you mentioned the rapture in another thread you were in. Some of us, like myself, aren't counting on any rapture. I've personally prayed not to be raptured even if there is one because I'd rather be here to try and spread the word of Christ for as long as I could during the tribulation, regardless of what it meant for me later (torture, beheading, being strapped to a chair and forced to listen to CNN for 7 years). And for those at the NSA who may be watching, don't worry, I'm not violent, I'll let you torture me and I won't even put up a fight :P.

But seriously, I'm kind of confused here. Is your message here against certain forms of music, or just backslidden Christians in general?

God bless you dear brother!
 
They pine for the good old days. The days when deacons carried scissors and would literally cut the ribbons out of the hair of women and loud ties of the men in the congregation without asking permission first. I actually found an old sermon from the 17th century titled 'How Can You Go To Heaven With All Those Ribbons In Your Hair.' Lolol.

got ourselves a nice little group forming here...maybe they can all discuss the horrors of christian rock and worldly haircuts together. Its good seeing people find friends.
 
These are words from Jesus that he taught a person whom I know...
Within this Body, My Bride will desire to know Me intimately. My Bride will seek My heart, seek My counsel, seek My face, seek My wisdom, seek My voice, seek Me! My Bride will love Me and will obey Me. Do you want to know Me intimately? Do you desire that I give My heart to you? Come to Me with your whole heart. Give Me your heart and love. Surrender your life and dreams. If you surrender and give Me your heart, I will give you My heart. You will be filled with My Spirit and I will pour out My love on you. For you will be a precious possession to Me. You will then be the apple of My eye!

God bless you dear brothers and sisters. Seek the face of the Lord and he will appear. Time is running out! This is a time that the spotless bride are going to be prepared. This is not religion, it's all about relationship with Jesus and we better stop things that separate us from a stable relationship with God. The bible says if one is adulterous, he better take out one of his eyes. If it's that serious, we should also take care of these small things.


Remember,

Within this Body, My Bride will desire to know Me intimately. My Bride will seek My heart, seek My counsel, seek My face, seek My wisdom, seek My voice, seek Me! My Bride will love Me and will obey Me. Do you want to know Me intimately? Do you desire that I give My heart to you? Come to Me with your whole heart. Give Me your heart and love. Surrender your life and dreams. If you surrender and give Me your heart, I will give you My heart. You will be filled with My Spirit and I will pour out My love on you. For you will be a precious possession to Me. You will then be the apple of My eye!
 
One way religious legalism manifests in Christianity is when a Christian judges other Christians for not conforming to their codes of conduct and dress on non-essentials which they assert are essential (even though they are not) after the manner of the Pharisees.

I've observed they often lay their non-essential codes of conduct and dress as a requirement in order for a person to come to Christ and tend to hold people who don't conform to their way of thinking in these matters with contempt. The Pharisees, of course, did as well.

Examples of essentials are abstaining completely from fornication, adultery, homosexuality, etc...

And while it is immoral (and illegal) to walk around nude, whether a woman has ribbons in her hair or sans-ribbons or a man has a crew cut or hair to his shoulder just don't qualify as essentials.

So while Christians do have a right to judge the spirituality of other Christians in areas where the Bible is clear and final (such as the case in the Corinthian church where adultery was being committed), in debatable areas, passages such as Romans 14:1-12 instruct us not to judge on debatable issues.

One person may eat certain kinds of foods where another would not. One person might worship on a particular day where another might not. So on and so forth. We are told to let each person be convinced in his own mind (Rom. 14:5).
 
i guess this is "the prosperity gospel" ?

from the album "REPENT OR PERISH" (because 'Christian Rock' is the work of the devil and "no one preaches repentance" ??)

[video=youtube_share;Hyvb5w2XppQ]http://youtu.be/Hyvb5w2XppQ[/video]
So you're calling this "Christian Rock"?
I wonder how Christ Himself feels about having His name associated with this demonic noise.

Sounds like the garbage I liked to hear before I got saved.
I promise you there's nothing Christian about it.

If you have a vessel of water and a vessel of dirt,
and then you add some of the water to the dirt,
you haven't cleaned the dirt, you've defiled the water.

Exodus Chapter 32
[SUP]17[/SUP] And when Joshua heard the noise of the people as they shouted, he said unto Moses, There is a noise of war in the camp.
[SUP]18[/SUP] And he said, It is not the voice of them that shout for mastery, neither is it the voice of them that cry for being overcome: but the noise of them that sing do I hear.
 
So you're calling this "Christian Rock"?
I wonder how Christ Himself feels about having His name associated with this demonic noise.

Sounds like the garbage I liked to hear before I got saved.
I promise you there's nothing Christian about it.

If you have a vessel of water and a vessel of dirt,
and then you add some of the water to the dirt,
you haven't cleaned the dirt, you've defiled the water.

thanks for giving it a listen.

if the artist, your brother in Christ, is singing in a "tongue" you do not understand, that is why in the post you quoted I provided the "interpretation" - which is to say the lyrics.

Matthew 12:22-24

Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw.

And all the people were amazed, and said, Is not this the son of David?


But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils

Isaiah 11:2-5

The Spirit of the Lord will rest on him—
the Spirit of
wisdom and of understanding,
the Spirit of counsel and of might,
the Spirit of the
knowledge and fear of the Lord—
and he will delight in the fear of the Lord.

He will not judge by what he sees with his eyes,
or decide by what he hears with his ears
;
but
with righteousness he will judge the needy,
with justice he will give decisions for the poor of the earth.

He will strike the earth with the rod of his mouth;
with the breath of his lips he will slay the wicked.

Righteousness will be his belt
and
faithfulness the sash around his waist

By what measure are you judging your brother like this? it is one thing to say "i can't stand the way anti-satanist music sounds," and that's fine, i don't like pop music, so we both have sorts of sounds that don't please our ears. But you are taking the work of the Holy Spirit in this man, your brother, and calling it the work of the devil.
 
God bless you dear brother!

God bless you as well brother!

So you're calling this "Christian Rock"?
I wonder how Christ Himself feels about having His name associated with this demonic noise.

Sounds like the garbage I liked to hear before I got saved.
I promise you there's nothing Christian about it.

If you have a vessel of water and a vessel of dirt,
and then you add some of the water to the dirt,
you haven't cleaned the dirt, you've defiled the water.

Exodus Chapter 32
[SUP]17[/SUP] And when Joshua heard the noise of the people as they shouted, he said unto Moses, There is a noise of war in the camp.
[SUP]18[/SUP] And he said, It is not the voice of them that shout for mastery, neither is it the voice of them that cry for being overcome: but the noise of them that sing do I hear.


I'm not sure quite if you're serious or not here...
 
Very serious.

I see.

And what exactly gives you the opinion that a particular form of music is demonic? You can't understand the lyrics, the guitar is too loud, the beat is too fast?

Perhaps you would enjoy an Amish church. They have forbidden instruments of any kind in their services.
 
Stop the fight brothers and sisters. Jesus will come and if he finds you fighting and living unholy life, he will leave you for the 7 years of trouble. Repent and live in holiness. Repent and walk in righteousness. Repent today and stop all of the debate and turn back to Jesus. Pray without ceasing, fast and seek his face. We are running of time. Love your neighbor and do not stand against him. Jesus has chosen us and we did not choose him. But we choose whom to serve. That is it! If we choose to serve the devil, another gods, money, or any one,.. we will perish. But if we choose Jesus, everything else must be left behind so that we betray ourselves for the sake of following Jesus. For me and my family, we have chosen to serve God. Chose you whom you shall serve! Do not deceive yourself and play games in the Church. We must obey to the word of God and that is how we can show our love for God. If we do not obey, if we do not ask for his grace, if we do not pray and seek his kingdom and it's righteousness, seek his face, it means there is another God we submit to. All of you my dear brother, stop your love for money, car and other worldly things. God will give you what you need and what you need from this earth will last only for a small time. Seek the kingdom of God and it's righteousness and all other things shall follow.
Jesus is coming soon. Repent and start to live in holiness. Cry out to the Lord so that he will save you today. Today is the day of salvation. Do not argue and debate over simple things like music and clothing. That knowledge belongs to those who want to know and Jesus will save them. Betray yourself, deny yourself and carry your cross and follow Jesus. In all trouble he is with you.
Stay blessed. Shalom!
 
II. THE RELIGIOUS SYSTEM

A. The Source of Religion
B. The World’s Religions
C. The Jewish Religion
D. Christianity, the Religion


[h=4]A. The Source of Religion[/h]
he hath made everything beautiful in its time, also he hath set eternity in their heart ... (Eccles. 3:11).

There is a hunger put in all men to cause them to yearn for the living God. God Himself has put this desire in man to the intent that men will not be satisfied with the things of the physical universe and would seek Him instead.

God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth. (John 4:24 NASB)

with all prayer and supplication praying at all seasons in the Spirit ... (Eph. 6:18).

For God is my witness, whom I serve in my spirit ... (Rom. 1:9)

As we have seen and as I again emphasize here: true worship of, true fellowship with, and true service to God can only take place in and through our human spirit. But what happens when men, responding to their inner spiritual need, attempt to assuage this function of their conscience by trying to serve and worship God religiously with their natural strength ‑ with the faculties of the human soul?

Now the natural (soulish) man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. (1 Cor. 2:14 Intl. Greek)

This I say therefore, and affirm together with the Lord, that you walk no longer just as the Gentiles (unbelievers) also walk, in the futility of their mind ... (Eph. 4:17 NASB)

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these: ...strife,
jealousies, wraths, factions, divisions, parties, (Gal. 5:19‑20).

The Jews therefore strove one with another. … (John 6:52)

The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess. (Luke 18:11-12)

But he (the lawyer) desiring to justify himself. (Luke 10:29).

But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your heart, do not be arrogant and so lie against the truth. This wisdom is not that which comes down from above, but is earthly, natural, demonic (James 3:14‑15 NASB)

Thou blind Pharisees, cleanse first the inside of the cup and of the platter, that the outside thereof may become clean also. Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but inwardly ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity. (Matt. 23:26, 28)

The source of all religion is the natural self of man ‑ the expression of the fallen nature of the flesh exercising dominion over the soul. As evidenced by these verses and by the history of all the religions of the world, the result of this source is always division and confusion. God is not the author of confusion. Who is?

They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the hour cometh that whosoever killeth you shall think that he offereth service unto God. (John 16:2)

What god does religion serve?

What keeps so many followers of Christ bound up? What is it that encases and limits the working of the resurrection life inside so many regenerated Christians? Sin, or religion? The flesh; or the natural untransformed soul?

Jesus saith unto her, Go, call thy husband, and come hither. The woman answered and said unto him I have no husband. Jesus saith unto her, Thou saidest well, I have no husband: for thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: this hast thou said truly. The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet. Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship. (John 7, 9‑14, 16‑20)

Notice how, when the Lord exposed something of the Samaritan woman's behavior, she reacts immediately by changing the subject to religious matters. It is a hard thing to deal with the living God‑ you must deal with Him on His terms, denying the self. How many times, in response to a functioning of our conscience, do we resort to religious effort? But what is the Lord's response to this?

Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when neither in this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, shall ye worship the Father. Ye worship that which ye know not: we worship that which we know; for salvation is from the Jews. But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and truth: for such doth the Father seek to be his worshippers. God is spirit: and they that worship him must worship in spirit and truth. (John 4:21‑24)

Today, it is not a matter of outward religious things; it is entirely a matter of God's Spirit in our spirit.

Now the feast of the Jews, the feast of tabernacles, was at hand.... Now on the last day, the great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, If any man thirst, let him come unto me and drink. (John 7:2,37)

This was the ultimate festivity of the Jewish religion; yet at the end of the feast see what the Lord proclaims. Religion can never satisfy man, only the living Christ can satisfy.

If with Christ you died to the elemental spirits of the universe, why do you live as if you still belonged to the world? Why do you submit to regulations, Do not handle, Do not taste, Do not touch (referring to things which all perish as they are used), according to human precepts and doctrines. These have indeed an appearance of wisdom in promoting rigor of devotion and self‑abasement and severity to the body, but they are of no value in checking the indulgence of the flesh. (Col. 2:20 RS V)

It is clear from this verse that for the believer to try to follow Christ in the way of religious ordinances will result in their still belonging to the world. A believer who is fooled into trying to lead "a good Christian life" is deceiving himself. The only person on this earth to successfully lead a good Christian life was Christ. The only way that a person can lead "a good Christian life" is to allow Christ to live His life out fully in them.
We will soon see why a believer who tries to follow Christ in the way of religion, in so doing, will still be a part of and belong to the world system.

amessageforthehumanrace
 
I know that my righteousness is just a filthy rag. Everything special about us is the grace of God. If we repent we will be cleansed for the sake of the grace. Grace is something we seek. Without the grace of God and faith, nothing is possible for us.
Even to repent it takes the grace of God. How many of us need his mercy and grace?
Dear brothers and sisters, knowing that Jesus will be there for you when you seek him. God comes closer to those who seek him. Why do we argue over this and that? We are nothing without the grace of God, why do we attack our brother for due to lack of knowledge? Where you born wise and full of every understanding? Or who is he saying I am perfect and you're not? But if we repent and stop fighting one another, living in obedience God will give us the grace to keep it up until the end. The grace that worked for me must work for my brother so when he makes a mistake, I will not fight him but I will pray for you. Love one another! -Jesus said this. If we don't love one another and if we hate those who hate us, we lack understanding. It is a sin to hate our enemies and other people. God saved me and it is unreasonable to love my enemy until I realize that I was his enemy until he loved me. So I must love my enemies. They have a chance to be saved.

REPENT AND TURN AWAY FROM YOUR SINS! PRODUCE FRUITS LINING UP WITH REPENTANCE!
Thanks.
 
Last edited by a moderator: