The Devil Has Hijacked This Party.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Heavenian

Jun 18, 2020
The Democratic Party has been hijacked by evil people who are Children of the devil. They are out there to do the works of their father who is the devil. But Thanks be to GOD our HOLY FATHER, through the HOLY SPIRIT who lives in us, we know them all.
I encourage my beloved brothers and sisters here on CC to pray for this Great Nation, President Donald J. Trump, and to go out and vote for President Donald J. Trump which GOD our HOLY FATHER is using to stop this evil people from destroying this Great Nation.
Also encourage your friends to register and vote for President Donald J. Trump.
GOD our RIGHTEOUS FATHER bless the United States Of America our Great Nation.
JESUS IS LORD.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
God uses all leaders and puts them into place. Good and bad. Voting a leader is nowhere biblical. May God put in office whom he wishes.
Also where is trump keeping evil away from destroying the US? He is just a man like anyone else and he hardly has done anything to help the US or any other country.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
The Democratic Party has been hijacked by evil people who are Children of the devil. They are out there to do the works of their father who is the devil. But Thanks be to GOD our HOLY FATHER, through the HOLY SPIRIT who lives in us, we know them all.
I encourage my beloved brothers and sisters here on CC to pray for this Great Nation, President Donald J. Trump, and to go out and vote for President Donald J. Trump which GOD our HOLY FATHER is using to stop this evil people from destroying this Great Nation.
Also encourage your friends to register and vote for President Donald J. Trump.
GOD our RIGHTEOUS FATHER bless the United States Of America our Great Nation.
JESUS IS LORD.
We are praying. We must repent for the sins of the nation. Like it or not the evil committed by the ungodly has defiled our nation. I will be voting for Trump. But I am praying for revival and a spiritual awakening to shed light into the nonsense.

Heavenian

Jun 18, 2020
God uses all leaders and puts them into place. Good and bad. Voting a leader is nowhere biblical. May God put in office whom he wishes.
Also where is trump keeping evil away from destroying the US? He is just a man like anyone else and he hardly has done anything to help the US or any other country.
My dear sister, voting a Leader is absolutely Biblical.
Let me answer your question which says, "Also where is trump keeping evil away from destroying the US?"--- President Donald J. Trump stand for the Church which is the Body of CHRIST and the Body of CHRIST is the one restraining evil in the US and all over the world.
GOD bless President Donald J. Trump.
JESUS IS LORD.

Heavenian

Jun 18, 2020
We are praying. We must repent for the sins of the nation. Like it or not the evil committed by the ungodly has defiled our nation. I will be voting for Trump. But I am praying for revival and a spiritual awakening to shed light into the nonsense.
GOD bless you Sir and your lovely household.

Heavenian

Jun 18, 2020
Proverbs 29:2: “When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.”