The different ways of the Creator to show His care for His creation and how to have access to this.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2017
The different ways of the Creator to show His care for His creation and how to have access to this.

• “Will you hunt the prey for the lion, or fill the appetite of the young lions,” (Job 38:39);
• “He gives the beasts their food, and to the young ravens which cry.” (Psa 147:9);
• “Who provides food for the raven, when its young ones cry to God and wander about without food?” (Job 38:41).

The Creator provides food, both to the small (that can be destroyed easily) and ferocious animals (which hardly ever will find help for the sake of its fierceness).

See the case of the eagle:

• “As an eagle stirs up her nest, flutters over her young, spreads abroad her wings, takes them and bears them on her wing,” (Deut 32:11)

The Creator imparted it wisdom to know the exact moment that wherein it ought to urge their nestlings to learn how to fly and have sufficient love for not leaving them die trying to learn it.

By the way: we can see Jesus’ love in almost all creation. Each male and female know how to care about their offspring and have zeal for it (even those animals that we consider disgusting or evil).

The only exception that I know is the ostrich:

• “The wing of the ostrich beats joyously; though not like the stork's pinions for flight. For she leaves her eggs to the earth, and lets them warm in the dust, and forgets that a foot may crush them, or that the beast of the field may break them. She treats her young roughly, as if not hers; for her labor is vanity without fear; because God has caused her to forget wisdom, and He has not given her a share in understanding.” (Job 39:13-17).

Nonetheless, despite this, until today the ostrich exists. The only explanation is that the Creator protects their nestlings. And not only this, He care about all abandoned nestling, whelp, cub, child:

• “Can a woman forget her suckling child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yes, they may forget, yet I will not forget you. Behold, I have carved you on the palms of My hands; your walls are forever before Me.” (Isa 49:15,16).

As we can see, the only thing that can make us away from the care of the Creator is the turpitude:

• “Behold, Jehovah's hand is not shortened so that it cannot save, nor is His ear heavy so that it cannot hear. But your iniquities have come between you and your God, and your sins have hidden His face from you, from hearing.” (Isa 59:2).
• “I create the fruit of the lips; peace, peace, to him far off, and to him near, says Jehovah; and I will heal him. But the wicked are like the troubled sea, which cannot rest, and its waters cast up mire and dirt. There is no peace, says my God, to the wicked.” (Isa 57:19-21).

It isn’t in vain that the Holy Scripture says:

• “When it goes well with the righteous, the city rejoices; and when the wicked are destroyed, there is singing.” (Proverbs 11:10).

So, have a good day finding elation together with the righteous and seeking, first of all, that your heart can be Jesus’ kingdom where His justice flows as a mighty stream (Amos 5:24) and certainly His blessing will come on you and overtake you (Deut 28:1,2; Matthew 6:33).