The "Disagree Just Because I Can" Thread

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
It reminds me of the time that a coworker showed me "Two Girls and a Cup." Needless to say, I will never trust him again to show me anything on his phone again. "Family Guy" did a great scene where you watch Stewie's reaction to seeing it. It was exactly how I felt. Puke!
 
So there is this new app called Bitstrips...that's where my Avatars have come from lately. :) I really like it. Anywho, there was this new comic you could create today. The only problem is that once I inserted myself into the comic, the cute guy turned into a hermit. I found it so funny that I took screen shots just to show others. Yup.

test.jpg
 
given that you are at the beach, it seems only fitting that the guy would not turn into a hermit...........so, I have to disagree with you on that..............he should have turned into a........

hermitcrab.jpg

^
^
^
^
"hermit crab"