The Disciples of Jesus Christ understood why . but why many do not in this gen ???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
Why so many books , why so many movies , why so many diffrent interpretations of the end of the world . I will tell you why the love of mammon is why. Those men that make a profit selling the gospel end times do not care as long as they get the stimulation of the flesh to buy you into there con.

It's very clear how God plan will occur

Matthew 13

The Parable of the Weeds Explained

(Zephaniah 1:1-6)​
36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field. 37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; 38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; 39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; 42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
43Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

The Parable of the Net

(Matthew 4:18-22; Mark 1:16-20; Luke 5:1-11; John 1:35-42)

47Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind: 48Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away. 49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,50And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

51Jesus saith unto them, Have ye understood all these things? They say unto him, Yea, Lord. 52Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.

Examine carefully these verses in Blue, Red & Purple . Verse 51 Christ Himself stated , have you understood all these things , there answer was YES Lord. So two thousand years ago they understood clearly but suddenly less than two hundred years we have so many diffrent twist to the end of the world ??? My proposal to those that belive in rapture or pre trib , post trib , have you finally understood the truth as Christ taught His Disciples ???

Shalom

Last edited:

beta

Aug 8, 2016
Nobody can understand unless they are 'personally instructed By Yashua/Jesus ....
walking with Him 24/7 as His Disciple/Learner/Student/Apprentice...
call them what you like
but they must be teachable and follow 'disciplene...be humble...obey !
1Joh 2v6 has to be actively lived...not seen in christianity by teacher or student !

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
Matthew 13

The Parable of the Weeds

(Ezekiel 17:1-10)​

24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: 25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

30Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

For those that have been given thee rapture doctrine , upon being sweep away and not be persecuted for Christ. Please consider the following , i am sharing this truth with love for thee brethren in Christ.

Now process this thought into your mind for a moment , ask God for wisdom on this. If the Lord gave His Disciples clarity upon how it will resolve , and two thousand plus years later in this generation another comes to you and eagerly is pointing you to a detour , a short cut to get to the Kingdom of God.

Would you put your Faith in the individual that tickled your ears with the easy route , or will you stand strong with what the Lord taught how things were to be at the time of the harvest.

Please ask God for wisdom , and study what is being presented to you in love & truth. Examine the Red , blue & purple scriptures along with the parable in it's entirely.

Thee Apostle of Jesus Christ , Paul taught :

2 Timothy 3:12 Indeed, all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will be persecuted.

Last edited:

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Daniel 10:2, “And he said to me, “Do not fear, Dani’yl, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand and to humble yourself before your Strength, your words were heard, and I have come because of your words.”[/FONT]

Mat 4:4, “But He answering, said, “It has been written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of
יהוה.” (Deut 8:3)

Isaiah 34:16, “Search from the book of יהוה, and read: not one of these shall be missing, not one shall be without a mate, for He has commanded my mouth. And His Spirit shall gather them.”

Deuteronomy 30:11-14, "For this command which I am commanding you today, it is not too hard for you, nor is it far off. It is not in the heavens, to say, ‘Who shall ascend into the heavens for us, and bring it to us, and cause us to hear it, so that we do it? Nor is it beyond the sea, to say, ‘Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it to us, and cause us to hear it, so that we do it? For the Word is very near you, in your mouth and in your heart – to do it."

Psalms 5:1-3, “Give ear to my words, O יהוה, Consider my meditation. Attend to the voice of my cry, My Sovereign and my Strength, For unto You I pray. O יהוה, in the morning You hear my voice; I present myself to You in the morning, And I look up.”

1 Thessalonians 5:21, "but test everything; hold fast what is righteous."

2 Timothy 2:15, “Do your utmost to present yourself approved to Yah, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly handling the Word of Truth.”

John 17:17, “Set them apart in Your truth – Your Word is truth.”

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
2 Peter 3

The Day of the Lord

(Zephaniah 1:7-18; 1 Thessalonians 5:1-11)​

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 12Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

The wheat & tares are present when the Lord returns , that is why it is written every eye will see Him.

Shalom

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
I believe many need to re- examine this particular thread , & see if what Christ taught was true , contrary to popular teaching of wolfs in sheep clothing. That are running thee 501C3 roman control public churches .

Remind yourself thee Chruch Jesus Christ built was not a Religio Licita , thee corporate goverment church is not founded by Christ but by Cesar.

Mark 12:17 And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him.

This is shared to you with Love

Shalom