The Divine Equation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 6, 2018
To all the superficial readers out there...

Try reading for the purpose of understanding what I'm really saying rather than reading to answer with silly responses and bible verses you have not understood. Try engaging the subject instead of reacting to it. If you only can digest milk...then stay away from the meat being offered here..otherwise you will be choking on what you aren't ready to hear.
Much appreciated.
It is not meat for you to suggest Paul was teaching that justification is by the law and then a few verses later that justification is not by the law. That is schizophrenia not truth.

Latour

Jun 11, 2018
It is not meat for you to suggest Paul was teaching that justification is by the law and then a few verses later that justification is not by the law. That is schizophrenia not truth.
Is Jesus God...or a created man? Which one?

Jan 6, 2018
Is Jesus God...or a created man? Which one?
We don't interpret literature based on the hypostatic union. The hypostatic union concept is based on the literature. Theological concepts, like the Trinity, like the incarnation, etc. come from reading from not reading into Scripture. Would you claim that truth has three opposing ideas because God is a trinity?

Latour

Jun 11, 2018
We don't interpret literature based on the hypostatic union. The hypostatic union concept is based on the literature. Theological concepts, like the Trinity, like the incarnation, etc. come from reading from not reading into Scripture. Would you claim that truth has three opposing ideas because God is a trinity?

I asked you a question...I did not write literature.

Will you answer or not?

Jan 6, 2018
I asked you a question...I did not write literature.

Will you answer or not?
I answered your question with a question. Should we view truth as having three opposing ideas since God is a trinity? Or how about 12 since there were 12 tribes of Israel and 12 Apostles?

Latour

Jun 11, 2018
I answered your question with a question. Should we view truth as having three opposing ideas since God is a trinity? Or how about 12 since there were 12 tribes of Israel and 12 Apostles?
I have 10 fingers and 10 toes.