Unless ppl experienced what I experienced they can never know for sure if my visions are visions they can only assume or make an educated guess. and as for my opinions I am still a growing Christian I make mistakes and I am constantly working on it but I can only grow so much in so much time. I do take advice from ppl and I do recieve correction but I make sure to take it from the right ppl who I know to listen to. For instance Angela is very educated in the scriptures but she tends to attack me and say mean things so I take some of her words to heart but I tend to listen more to ppl with a more patient and loving heart.
The thing about forums is ppl speak their hearts a lot and say things to ppl they normally wouldn't say to them face to face because we are protected behind a computer screen. I do have a lot of growing to do and I am not afraid to speak my heart which sadly is a blessing and a curse because my heart is still immature imperfect and weak however have you ever once seen me attack someone? I always make it a point to preach on love, to encourage others and if someone is being mean to another if I see it I make sure to let them know we Christians are called to be love.
I do the best I can and I grow as fast as i can and I hold no ill feelings to any of you even for those who were not exactly nice but you also have to realize I am still a babe in Christ only two years and am still very immature so you need to try to take it easy on me and not hold me as accountable as a person who is mature in faith. I will continue to try my best to grow and mature but I need time
Blain, this is exactly the point! You are a young Christian. We are trying very hard to tell you that until you know the Bible well, and can actually check it against your "dreams and visions" you really should not be posting them.
I have encouraged you and others to stop posting things which are not biblical, especially in this forum. Really, God has probably spoken to most in this forum. But God speaks to us through his Word. Anything else is just some kind of experiential knowledge, and like you say, we cannot experience what you have experienced. And therefore, no matter what you say, it holds no truth for us!
But we can check every word against the Bible. The trouble is, you don't like to reveal your whole dream of vision, which is kind of side-stepping accountability. And I have tried very hard not to say "mean" things, but rather to encourage you not to be so imaginative, but rather study the Word of God to show yourself a "worker approved."
You did start off this thread with a lot of Scriptures. But you primarily used them to support your visions. It needs to be the other way around. You need to use the Scripture to discuss doctrine, and not even mention your fantastical visions, which it has been pointed out might be just hallucinations.
When you become mature, I think these elementary ideas of personal revelation will fade away, and you will be content to know and follow God's Word.
Of course, it is a growing process. So rather than starting with a vision and some Bible verses, start with the Bible verses, and keep to them, throughout the thread.
This could have been an interesting discussion, but instead you keep defending your right to inflict the entire forum with some questionable dreams and visions, which no one can confirm, partly because you do not give enough details, and partly because your vision of the secret rapture is not even based on Biblical fact. It is based on a very poor teaching by some men in the 19th century, who cultivated followers who do not know the Bible well.
I have another friend in real life, and he constantly is having strange visions. And he even knows the Bible really well. So from that perspective, it is not about maturity, but rather deciding to leave behind this revelatory experience which conflicts with the bible.
So for me, what it comes down to, is I will believe the Bible and only the Bible. I pray you will grow and read the Bible and learn what God's Word has to say about everything, and you will leave this immature nonsense about dreams and visions behind, and instead concentrate on listening and learning from those who are trying to help you separate fact from fantasy.