Byron Mace
the double referred to is while we are living in the age of Grace we also are blessed by the promises of God because we believe and like Abraham, His Righteousness is imputed to us and we have the Old Testament promises available to tap into as well--wehave been grafted into the Olive Tree of Israel. Double for believing and having the faith of God Mark 11.22 [Literal Greek]... I am not talking of a doctrine in the sense of God wrote and said, "our anointing is doubled", rather, I am trying to describe the unction we have founded in the richness of His grace, what is available to us in the empowerment of the Spirit. Some might call it the dispensational giftings of the Spirit, and God's children and heirs to the Abrahamic blessings I m not trying to define a theological/ deep/ or biblidoctrinal term, rather, I am trying to describe two of the many dimensions of the inheritance of the believer.
the double referred to is while we are living in the age of Grace we also are blessed by the promises of God because we believe and like Abraham, His Righteousness is imputed to us and we have the Old Testament promises available to tap into as well--wehave been grafted into the Olive Tree of Israel. Double for believing and having the faith of God Mark 11.22 [Literal Greek]... I am not talking of a doctrine in the sense of God wrote and said, "our anointing is doubled", rather, I am trying to describe the unction we have founded in the richness of His grace, what is available to us in the empowerment of the Spirit. Some might call it the dispensational giftings of the Spirit, and God's children and heirs to the Abrahamic blessings I m not trying to define a theological/ deep/ or biblidoctrinal term, rather, I am trying to describe two of the many dimensions of the inheritance of the believer.