The End Times: Who is the Beast and the Antichrist?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

2ndTimeIsTheCharm

Feb 17, 2023
By not accepting a clear and simple fact, you are in essence rejecting it!

And it is NOT "bath salts"!

The identity of Babylon as the city of Jerusalem, is critical truth for the last days, and will also have a bearing on the interpretation you apply to the rest of The Revelation of Jesus Christ!

If Jerusalem is destroyed completely, never to be found again (Rev 18:21), how is the Lord Jesus going to be able to reign from there when He arrives?

People are rejecting your interpretation because it's false.

🥡

Rondonmon

May 13, 2016
The high priest's garments contained the following:

gold

blue

purple

scarlet

fine twined linen

Now, compare how the high priest was arrayed to how this "woman was arrayed" in the book of Revelation:

Revelation 17:4

"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls..."

Both the high priest and "the woman" share the following in their “array” or attire:

gold
You miss the whole meaning of the Scarlet Beast who is Apollyon and the Harlot and their colors. If you look at the colors of the 200 million Angels in Woe #2 (they are angels) they have the exact same colors as the High Priest, because they are of God. So indeed God uses numbers to signify things.

So what do you miss? Well we are told exactly who the Harlot and the Beast is via the colors and you miss it, why? Probably (I have seen this so much its almost second hand, these types always point to the RCC as the Harlot LOL) because you wrongly tag the RCC has either the Harlot or Beast.

Google Scarlet & Purple and see what you get, you will not get a case study on the RCC. What you will get is how Scarlet and Purple in old times were very, very expensive colors to produce, one was made from female scale insect (Kermes) and the other was made from a berry that grew in Egypt. So, all one has to do is go back in history, the RCC were not the only one to wear these colors, both Religious Orders AND Royals wore these colors, so God was showing us WHO the Harlot & the Beast(s) were via the colors they were wearing. The RCC was not even an entity at the time.

So, the KEY is we are being told that Harlot/FALSE RELIGION (Purple & Scarlet) is a whore who is INTERMINGLED Kings/Royals/BEASTS (Purple & Scarlet) and she rides their backs. And lo, every one of the Kingdoms had FALSE RELIGION as a part of their kingdom, Egypt and her many gods, to Babylon, to Greece and Rome etc. etc. So, we are being shown how all these FALSE RELIGIONS (Religious Orders) and Kingdoms/Beasts/Governments (Royalty) are all in cahoots, they are all anti God.

Nowhere is this saying the RCC is the harlot (LOL). This is something someone not hearing God came up with long ago, Satan loves whispering lies unto the Church. So, why was the RCC dressed in these colors? Because all Religious Orders and Royals were dressed in these colors 1500-3000 years ago. It was a sign of exclusivity. The High Priests of Israel wore Purple also.

The inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with her wine (False Religion).

The Harlot (False Religion) RIDES the Beast (Governments).

Its not complex, you guys make it complex.

Rondonmon

May 13, 2016
There's a thread right now called "What is the point of being a prophet?" where the original poster starts with that question and then several posts later give his prophecy about the beast which he thinks is Russia, the antichrist which he thinks is Putin and the US he thinks is Babylon. There are too many Bible verses that contradict that prophecy and I posted that as such.
Finally, the Anti-Christ, the holy spirit gave this to me one day about 6-7 years ago, out of nowhere I saw ONE VERSE that explained why this Little Horn was mentioned in both Dan. 8 and Dan. 7 and why we get a rundown of every Greek king from Alexander the Great to Antiochus.......THEN.......the Anti-Christ in verses 36-45 in Dan. 11. It all had to do with WHAT DIRECTION the last Beast conquers from. You can know where he is born (Dan. 8:9) where he comes to power (Dan. 7:7-8) and what his blood line is (Isaiah 10) but only by combining all three do you get a pretty good idea at who he is, not WHO as in a name, but WHO as in who, what where via his nationality, lineage and political power base.

THE KEY VERSE

Dan. 8:9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great(means Conquers in that direction), toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

So, we know the end time A.C./Little Horn conquers Israel, thus WAXES GREAT TOWARDS means Conquers and we can see this actual conquering in Dan. 11:40-43). So, God gave us a simple four way type directional map with these four generals, in Dan. 11 we see the Six Syrian Wars, here we see the very last "Syrian War" and we see the Little Horn conquers TOWARDS the South (Ptolemy/Egypt) and also TOWARDS the East (Seleucus/Turkey) and TOWARD Israel or Pleasant lant. Lets look at a Map now.

dan11-map-greek-emp-div (10).jpg
So, this Little Horn conquers towards the East, South and Israel, meaning he conquers from the Northwest corridor of this four general inter-kingdom battle. Thus this last King of this kingdom will be born in Cassander (Greece). This fulfills Daniel 8:9, there is n other interpretation. Its a four way map

Now we have to look at Dan. 7:7-8, this Little Horn arises AMONGST the 10(complete) horns (powers) that arise from the Fourth Beasts Head (European Union COMPLETELY Reunited, its not 10 its Complete Europe). So, the 10 have to be there before he arises (is born) thus he is born in the E.U. Now, if a man is born in Greece is he eligible to become the E.U. President? Of course he is, this both Little Horns can only fulfill the prophesies if he is born in Greece (which is why we get Dan. 11 to start with) and comes to political power out of the old Fourth Beasts Region. Now, on a map, have you guys ever looked at the Roman Empire circa 117 AD ? Then compared it unto how the E.U. President (that is who he is) will conquer in Dan. 11:40-43? The E.U. currently has 7 year deals (I joke not) with Israel, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya and Morocco. Look up the "European Neighborhood Policy" and study it. They seed money to the nations (15 billion) and the goal is to draw these nations closer to Europe and to "maybe" have some one day join the E.U. These deals ran from 2007-2013 and 2014-2020 they are 7 year agreements. Now back to the old Roman Map.

Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD (11).png

LOOK VERY CLOSLEY, why is the Last Beast a Reunited Fourth Beast? LOOK BELOW

enf (9).png

download (17).jpg

Now compare Old Rome circa 117 AD with the E.U. after she conquers Israel and the whole Mediterranean Sea Region as Dan. 11:40-43 says the King of the North (A.C.) does. Its like Papa and Son, they are the exact same entity. Every square inch of the Mediterranean Coastline is covered.

Lets go line by line on this battle. I will explain it.

Dan. 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind(A.C.), with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries(countries, NOT just Israel), and shall overflow and pass over(He has to go through Turkey (Dan. 8:9 Seleucus), Lebanon, Syria and Jordan to get at Israel, of course).

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land(Israel), and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon

{{{ Well well, these three places are in Central and Southern Jordan, they are the Mountainous area where Israel will flee unto in the Petra/Bozrah region, it ALL FIITS. Notice "MANY COUNTRIES" shall be overthrown, now we can understand what "THE MANY" refers unto in Dan. 8:25 and Dan. 9:27, the coming Anti-Christ does not conquer just Israel, he conquers the whole Mediterranean Sea Region, just like all of the other Beasts, you do not become a Beast by conquering one small nation.}}}

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

{{{ So, this A.C./Little Horn will conquer Turkey to his East, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon to get at his main prize Israel, he is NOT ALLOWED to conquer Edom, Ammon and Moab (Petra/Bozrah area) then he conquers Egypt and ALL of North Africa, which those two counties once covered. Now do you see why the Fourth Beast is reborn? The POWER BASE comes first (E.U.) then the Agreements (ENP) and in my opinion, the real AGREEMENT of Dan. 9:27 comes just after the Gog & Magog war pushes loony Israel leaders into joining the E.U. that is the Covenant (AGREEMENT means Covenant) between Israel and the prince to come. This makes God angry (of course, its God's land, LOL, not Israel's) this kicks of the 70th week of penance, Israel has to repent at this time, but it also causes the Pre Trib Rapture, so there will be no gap. We can see every move this Little Horn will make, if we follow the scriptures correctly. }}}

Now, is Dan. 8:9 and Dan. 7:7-8 the only two Prophesies this man has to fulfill? No, there is one more his Blood Line according to Isaiah 10 and elsewhere says this man will be an Assyrian by blood line. And he thus will be from the lineage of Northern Iraq/Southern Turkey with bits of Syria.

So, lets put it all together.

A man whose family is of the blood line of Old Assyria 2700 years ago has family, probably living in Turkey in the last 200 to 300 years and at some point they migrate to Greece who have a "common border" with Turkey. Then this man is born in the E.U. sometime before 1986 when I had my vision that the "Man of Sin is Here" from God/Holy Spirit. Thus him being from Greece qualifies him, of course, to be the E.U. President. I can explain it to make it look simple, but of course any Prophecy which has a THREE PRONGED PROPHECY to it, is not easy to understand, only the Holy Spirit can reveal these deep truths unto us. We ourselves can do nothing.

I have always been able to see past UNTUTHS, they are a dime a dozen. But only in the last 7 or 8 years has God started showing me these deeper truths, I assume its because it is time for them to be released, and those who are keen on LISTENING will be able to hear. Those who already know it all will not hear these truths, they will be lost on MEN'S TRUTHS of yesteryear.

Inquisitor

Mar 17, 2022
I am still waiting for you to show us what "great city" in scripture is guilty of the blood of the prophets other than Jerusalem.

I will not hold my breath while waiting because we both know that you have nothing.
Who killed Jesus and Paul?

Inquisitor

Mar 17, 2022
This woman of Revelation chapter 17 is also contrasted with the Old Testament high priest in another manner.

Revelation 17:5

"And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH."

In stark contrast to what this woman has written upon her forehead, the Old Testament high priest bore the following inscription upon his own forehead:

Exodus 28:36-38

"And thou shalt make a plate of pure gold, and grave upon it, like the engravings of a signet, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD. And thou shalt put it on a blue lace, that it may be upon the mitre; upon the forefront of the mitre it shall be. And it shall be upon Aaron's forehead, that Aaron may bear the iniquity of the holy things, which the children of Israel shall hallow in all their holy gifts; and it shall be always upon his forehead, that they may be accepted before the LORD."

Whereas the high priest bore the inscription of "HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD" which was fastened to his mitre by "a blue lace" (another reference to keeping the commandments of God) and worn "always upon his forehead", this woman from Revelation chapter 17 bears the inscription of “THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH" (Revelation 17:5) upon her forehead.

This is not the first time in scripture that God likened Israel’s “forehead” to that of a “whore” or “harlot.”

Jeremiah 3:1-3

“They say, If a man put away his wife, and she go from him, and become another man's, shall he return unto her again? shall not that land be greatly polluted? but thou hast played the harlot with many lovers; yet return again to me, saith the LORD. Lift up thine eyes unto the high places, and see where thou hast not been lien with. In the ways hast thou sat for them, as the Arabian in the wilderness; and thou hast polluted the land with thy whoredoms and with thy wickedness. Therefore the showers have been withholden, and there hath been no latter rain; and thou hadst a whore's forehead, thou refusedst to be ashamed.”

Whoever this woman is, she is not only a “great whore” (Revelation 17:1), or a “whore” (Revelation 17:15-16), but also “THE MOTHER” or progenitor “OF HARLOTS.”

In other words, all other “harlots” proceeded forth from her.

Of course, for those of us who care about what the Bible teaches, the original “whore” in scripture was the nation of Israel.

Anyhow, the contrast between the Old Testament high priest and this “woman” is what is being described in these verses, and, again, it all points directly towards the “great city” (Revelation 17:18) of JERUSALEM.
Jerusalem is more than 50 km from the Mediterranean Sea.

Revelation 18:17-19
For in one hour such great wealth has been laid waste!’ And every shipmaster and every passenger and sailor, and all who make their living by the sea, stood at a distance, and were crying out as they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, ‘What city is like the great city?’ And they threw dust on their heads and were crying out, weeping and mourning, saying, ‘Woe, woe, the great city, in which all who had ships at sea became rich from her prosperity, for in one hour she has been laid waste!’

Jerusalem is a small city.

Jerusalem is unknown as a trading city and especially by sea.

Rome was the center of the Roman Empire and had enormous trade by sea.

Rome has enormous trade by sea down to this day.

It is impossible for seafaring folk to witness the burning of Rome.

No one becomes rich by trading with Jerusalem because Jerusalem does not produce anything.

How about reading the text!

Inquisitor

Mar 17, 2022
Was Jesus crucified on a Roman altar?Might as well be catholic then since the blood is there.His blood was shed on an altar that was created before us.
The sun(Spirit),
water(moon)
and the earth(blood) is the altar.

2 Timothy 1:8-9
Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

John 3:16
For God so loved the world
,that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

If you read this out loud,you are releasing the treasures from his store house.

With every exhale you are emptying his storehouse,and every inhale he is refilling his store house,so you can release his treasures from his store house to those who will receive it.This is what's happening everytime you are testifying of Jesus.We are his witnesses.

Now what you should do is set sail in Noahs Ark,grab Peters hand and pull him up from the water and into the Ark before he drowns.
That is your treasure.Every Peter you pull out and into the Ark is your treasure.

Matthew 6:20
But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal.

Revelation 3:18
I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

1 Corinthians 6:20
For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
Jesus was crucified by the Romans and outside the city of Jerusalem.

Inquisitor

Mar 17, 2022
There's a thread right now called "What is the point of being a prophet?" where the original poster starts with that question and then several posts later give his prophecy about the beast which he thinks is Russia, the antichrist which he thinks is Putin and the US he thinks is Babylon. There are too many Bible verses that contradict that prophecy and I posted that as such.

I'm truly surprised that no one is posting against that false prophecy except me though. This forum is well versed in the Rapture and its various positions of No-. Pre-, Mid-, and Post-Tribulation Rapture. So the silence on other areas of study on the end times is quite significant and I think strange.

I think this is a very important topic since the end times and the revealing of the beast is fast approaching with a lot of false prophecy is coming out of the woodwork lately to try to distract us from the real deal. I don't think we should be uninformed about this. So I'm asking everyone: Who do you think is the beast, the antichrist and Babylon? Please post the Bible verses that brought you to that belief.

Thanks!

🍄
Your OP title should have been.

THE END TIMES: WHO IS THE DRAGON, THE FIRST BEAST, THE SECOND BEAST, AND THE WHORE?

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
@seekingthemindofChrist
Look around the world today. Do you like what you see? Do you see the things being affected by this one-worldism that is spreading all over the world? It’s surely affecting Christianity. Do you see that? Jesus is being “canceled“ out! It’s now becoming a man-made one-world religion, an ecumenical mess! This is a wicked system, and God hates it.

The world is actually is and becoming more multi-polar.

So there goes that theory.

Feb 21, 2016
Jesus was crucified by the Romans and outside the city of Jerusalem.
Genesis 4:10-14
And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.
And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear.Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me

The lid of the Ark of the Covenant of the OT represented the earth.Not a physical location in the middle east.

Leviticus 17:13-14
And whatsoever man there be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among you, which hunteth and catcheth any beast or fowl that may be eaten; he shall even pour out the blood thereof, and cover it with dust.

For it is the life of all flesh; the blood of it is for the life thereof: therefore I said unto the children of Israel, Ye shall eat the blood of no manner of flesh: for the life of all flesh is the blood thereof: whosoever eateth it shall be cut off.

The living Ark of the Covenant comes from the dust of the earth.

Galatians 6:14
But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
By not accepting a clear and simple fact, you are in essence rejecting it!
I don't get what part of "don't get it" don't you get. Not understanding something doesn't mean you reject it.

The identity of Babylon as the city of Jerusalem, is critical truth for the last days, and will also have a bearing on the interpretation you apply to the rest of The Revelation of Jesus Christ!
Well, you better get working on your interpretation, then. Because Rev11:8 doesn't say anything about Babylon.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016

I'm truly surprised that no one is posting against that false prophecy except me though. This forum is well versed in the Rapture and its various positions of No-. Pre-, Mid-, and Post-Tribulation Rapture. So the silence on other areas of study on the end times is quite significant and I think strange.

I think this is a very important topic since the end times and the revealing of the beast is fast approaching with a lot of false prophecy is coming out of the woodwork lately to try to distract us from the real deal. I don't think we should be uninformed about this. So I'm asking everyone: Who do you think is the beast, the antichrist and Babylon? Please post the Bible verses that brought you to that belief.

Thanks!

🍄
The beast is Both the Leader and the end times Empire He rules..

Revelation 13
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

As for the scriptures revealing that the beast is an empire i refer people to The Book of Daniel chapter 7 and The book of Revelation chapter 17.. Both these beasts have 10 horns and those horns represent 10 leaders and the kingdoms they lead that will be united as one empire in the last days..

This leader is also referred to as The Anti-Christ.. So the beast and the Anti-christ are the same man..

(1 John 2:18) "Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time."

Clearly they had heard of A particular Future antichrist.. John then went on to say that there where many antichrists in their own times.. This was not John discounting what they had been told before.. It was him adding insight into the current situation that was happening in their own days..

Babylon is symbolic of a false world wide religion..

The Harlot of Babylon is a religion that will be supported by the empire of the Beast for a time.. But once she is no longer of use the Beast empire will true against her and destroy her.. A woman in prophecy is symbolic of a religion.. A harlot of a religion that has played the spiritual harlot with many.. But the caste woman often depicted dressed in white represents the loyal church of followers of the LORD Jesus.. who have kept themselves free of false doctrines and has never cheated on her betrothed,, the lord Jesus..

(Revelation 17:15-16) "And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. {16} And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire."

Inquisitor

Mar 17, 2022
The beast is Both the Leader and the end times Empire He rules..

Revelation 13
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

As for the scriptures revealing that the beast is an empire i refer people to The Book of Daniel chapter 7 and The book of Revelation chapter 17.. Both these beasts have 10 horns and those horns represent 10 leaders and the kingdoms they lead that will be united as one empire in the last days..

This leader is also referred to as The Anti-Christ.. So the beast and the Anti-christ are the same man..

(1 John 2:18) "Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time."

Clearly they had heard of A particular Future antichrist.. John then went on to say that there where many antichrists in their own times.. This was not John discounting what they had been told before.. It was him adding insight into the current situation that was happening in their own days..

Babylon is symbolic of a false world wide religion..

The Harlot of Babylon is a religion that will be supported by the empire of the Beast for a time.. But once she is no longer of use the Beast empire will true against her and destroy her.. A woman in prophecy is symbolic of a religion.. A harlot of a religion that has played the spiritual harlot with many.. But the caste woman often depicted dressed in white represents the loyal church of followers of the LORD Jesus.. who have kept themselves free of false doctrines and has never cheated on her betrothed,, the lord Jesus..

(Revelation 17:15-16) "And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. {16} And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire."
You need to explain whom the false prophet is.

The whore is a city according to Revelation.

Revelation 17:18
The woman whom you saw is the great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth.

DRobinson

Aug 23, 2023
When Jesus came most Jews did not recognize who he was and rejected him because He was not who they expected.
When the Man of Sin comes most Christians will not recognize him for several reasons.
There are those who believe in the pre-trib eminent rapture of the church, so believe they will never see him.
There are those who believe he will bring peace by signing seven year peace treaty with Israel.
There are those who believe he will come out of Europe and a new Roman Empire.
None of these beliefs are correct.
You may continue to believe this if you wish, but I am watching for a very evil, wicked man that comes from the area of Alexandra's Empire that will be able to do what no other before him has done.
He will unite all the many sects of Islam to destroy Israel.
They have been trying for 75 years to do as their prophet told them to do. Kill all who will not worship allah.
They have failed because of infighting among themselves.
The Man of Sin will unite them and because of their willingness to die to kill an infidel, they will by shear numbers over run Israel and drive them into the wilderness where God will protect them for 1260 days until He returns.
They will then turn their rage on the saints for 1260 days.
Many will die, but those God chooses to protect will survive and see His coming in the clouds when they will be changed and meet him in the clouds and immediately return with him to the earth as he pours out His wrath on the wicked and establishes His 1000 year reign on this earth.

jb

Feb 27, 2010
I don't get what part of "don't get it" don't you get. Not understanding something doesn't mean you reject it.

Well, you better get working on your interpretation, then. Because Rev11:8 doesn't say anything about Babylon.
Try reading the Blog I did on this!

Rainrider

Jun 17, 2017

Thanks!

🍄

Thanks!

🍄
I will get back to this one.

jb

Feb 27, 2010
If Jerusalem is destroyed completely, never to be found again (Rev 18:21), how is the Lord Jesus going to be able to reign from there when He arrives?

People are rejecting your interpretation because it's false.

🥡
If you had bothered to read, with an honest open spirit and mind (Acts 17v10-12), the Blog that I did on this, you would see most definitely, that Jerusalem, who is called "the city, the great one" (two definite articles), "the prostitute" is indeed also referred to in The Revelation of Jesus Christ as Babylon, (Sodom and Egypt)!