the derivation is more black-and-white, imo.
I believe it follows very much in sequence.
the two translations used at carm.org, so far.
If they agreed with each other, then there would no reason to have two.
the derivation is more black-and-white, imo.
I believe it follows very much in sequence.
the two translations used at carm.org, so far.
why do I believe in the Jesus described by the widely-used english translations of the bible? because that's the best information I have to go on.
I don't understand how what you wrote relates to having good evidence that will help the muslims I encounter.
Still wanting me to prove your point again, Dan?
You don't yet know what Jews and Christians believe...?
Yes.
Find what works for you....
I would offer to go over the Arabic with you...but, you have made it abundantly clear that you can't be bothered with that...
I did with the first one that I saw.
If they agreed with each other, then there would no reason to have two.
What information would that be, exactly?
which widely-used translations of the koran show Jesus' deity?
People hate other people many times because they don't understand the situation...i.e. they are ignorant.
Hence it is with people who don't understand the intent of the original languages of scripture...
There's simply no excuse for not studying it in this day and age...
the information contained in the widely-used english translations of the bible.
Literal, Free-minds, Arberry, etc...
shall I tell muslims I meet that I have new information about the koran which must be true because I met someone on christianchat who feels hated by christians and muslims?
You talk in circles.
You better hold off on witnessing to Muslims until you can defend your own Bible, first.
good! are those available on the internet?
what passages from each would be good to look at?
My advice to you is not to witness to any Muslim until you can first defend your own Bible.
It would not be a pretty sight for you, Dan...
no, it's not in circles... I use the best information I have.
I think I could probably defend the bible against most charges from muslims, atheists, etc...
Of course....if you are willing to look...
4.171.
You are officially flagged for circular logic, Dan.
That doesn't work very well....
from my view, it's replies like the above that lead people to suspect you're playing a game.
do you have url's for those translations?