The evil spirit of pride and its mark in churches, government, corporations and a sign of people with unclean spirits

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 15, 2024
Victoria, Australia
What Defiles a Person

14And he called the people to him again and said to them, “Hear me, all of you, and understand: 15There is nothing outside a person that by going into him can defile him, but the things that come out of a person are what defile him.”e 17And when he had entered the house and left the people, his disciples asked him about the parable. 18And he said to them, “Then are you also without understanding? Do you not see that whatever goes into a person from outside cannot defile him, 19since it enters not his heart but his stomach, and is expelled?”(Thus he declared all foods clean.) 20And he said, “What comes out of a person is what defiles him. 21For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, 22coveting, wickedness, deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride, foolishness. 23All these evil things come from within, and they defile a person.”

*the pride flag a celebration of sin, the spirit of prides middle finger to the covenant between God and Noah:

th.jpg

th (1).jpg th (2).jpg th (3).jpg

“Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird! 3For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury.” Rev 18:2-3

night:

download.jpg

day:

th (3).jpg OIP (1).jpg OIP (2).jpg

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Yeah society as a whole is corrupt the pride thing is just another example

“And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness. And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭5:19-20‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭2:15-17‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
*the pride flag a celebration of sin, the spirit of prides middle finger to the covenant between God and Noah
There is nothing in that covenant in this connection.

GENESIS 9: THE NOAHIC COVENANT
1 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.
2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.
3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.
4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.
5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.
6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.
7 And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein.

Aaron56

Jul 12, 2021
There is nothing in that covenant in this connection.

GENESIS 9: THE NOAHIC COVENANT
1 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.
2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.
3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.
4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.
5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.
6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.
7 And you, be ye fruitful, and multiply; bring forth abundantly in the earth, and multiply therein.
Just a little further:

12 And God said: “This is the sign of the covenant which I make between Me and you, and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: 13 I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth. 14 It shall be, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the rainbow shall be seen in the cloud; 15 and I will remember My covenant which is between Me and you and every living creature of all flesh; the waters shall never again become a flood to destroy all flesh.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
This is the sign of the covenant...
Had this been said instead of "the covenant" it would have helped.

Yes the sign of the covenant (the rainbow) has been thoroughly corrupted by sexual perverts, but the whole world is encouraging them to use the pride flag and are also making walkways into pride flags (possibly other things also).

It seems that today no one raises any objection to any kind of perversion or evil. Everything is simply accepted as "normal". Drag queens being presented to little kids is perfectly OK, but reading the Bible or praying in school is strongly opposed. Once again it shows who is the god of this world, and that the whole world lieth in wickedness.

studentoftheword

Nov 12, 2021
Worth repeating and so true ----God has been taken out of this world and this world is getting worse as time goes on ----Satan and his tribe are having a hay day ---especially with young children ----

It seems that today no one raises any objection to any kind of perversion or evil. Everything is simply accepted as "normal". Drag queens being presented to little kids is perfectly OK, but reading the Bible or praying in school is strongly opposed. Once again it shows who is the god of this world, and that the whole world lieth in wickedness.

Our kids' school libraries are full of guides on sex acts and ...
1712279532933.png
New York Post
https://nypost.com › 2023/03/09 › our-kids-school-libr...

Mar 9, 2023 — Dems, don't tell us we need to 'Shhh! ' Our kids' school libraries are full of guides on sex acts and gender confusion. Oral sex, butt plugs, .

Shocking Sexual Content in School Books??? A Step-by ...
1712279787277.png
Defend Young Minds™️
https://www.defendyoungminds.com › post › shocking-...

Mar 15, 2022 — Parents across the nation are speaking up about books found in schools with vivid descriptions of sexual encounters--including sexual ...

FollowerofShiloh

Jan 24, 2024
We are living in the Days of Noah and Lot. Strange Flesh has become normal and accepted once again. We have fulfilled the same Biblical examples that Jesus spoke about in Matthew 24 + Jude.

6 And the angels who did not stay within their own position of authority, but left their proper dwelling, he has kept in eternal chains under gloomy darkness until the judgment of the great day—
7 just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued strange flesh, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire.

Aaron56

Jul 12, 2021

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
The bat is the hated bird.
Yeah, bats are know to cause certain diseases but not sure if the imagery in the OP has any meaning or if the OP needs a better media management department to present relevant imagery.

I can help. My media department has over 20 people.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Yeah, bats are know to cause certain diseases but not sure if the imagery in the OP has any meaning or if the OP needs a better media management department to present relevant imagery.

I can help. My media department has over 20 people.
Yes I fully support this idea and maybe the media department can let the OP know that USA is not Babylon!

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Yeah, bats are know to cause certain diseases
HEY, HEY! Leave us bats alone. You know we eat 'skitters n other buggies, and them "noseeum" that always bite yall. So what's a wee bit of disease compared to all the bites n itches, n scratches we prevent, HUH?

:)