The fall of democracy in Melbourne

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 23, 2013
Lol. Americans, for all the world mocks them, proved too wise, and heeded too well the warnings of their forebears. No number of false flag attacks could cause them to surrender their second amendment right, wisely put in place so long ago. Sad that the same couldn't be said for the rest of the world. Anyhow, I think the aim must now be to wear America down, or to get them so scared of a cold that they trade their freedom for safety. I'm hoping it won't happen, but this virus scam has tricked more folks than I'd have thought possible.
Oh I agree completely. The only good thing to come from covid and the communist riots is that it has opened MILLIONS of eyes to what's going on. If we would have had civil war before covid and the riots, the split would've been 50/50, right down party lines but now I think the split is more like 60/40 or possibly 70/30. People are leaving the left ideology in droves.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
I like this from Wikipedia.

In the dim light of dawn, Kelly, dressed in his armour and armed with three handguns, rose out of the bush and attacked the police from their rear. Several members of the scattered police line returned fire but to no effect as Kelly moved steadily through the morning mist towards the hotel, his armour repelling bullets. The size and shape of the armour made him appear inhuman to the police, and his apparent invulnerability caused onlookers to react with "superstitious awe". Constable Arthur, the first policeman to encounter Kelly, recalled: "I was completely astonished, and could not understand what the object I was firing at was." One trooper exclaimed that it was a bunyip and could not be killed. A civilian volunteer cried out that it was the Devil.
That was a good read...

Remember Ned Kelly? The Victorian police have been getting away with this for 142 years. I feel like justice may finally be coming for them. Yet, I also wonder if this isn't a trap, deliberately designed to incite revolt, or perhaps to destroy the Federation and Constitution. Either way, if the Victorian Nazi-police and Chairman Dan continue down their current path, there soon may well be many more than one thousand like Ned Kelly...
I wrote to ScoMo asking him to step in and save Victoria... Andrews completely screwed up hotel quarantine, contact tracing and aged care and now his got another 6 months of these dictatorial powers... We don't even know if his number are true or not, i can't trust him given all the lies and secrecy he has displayed... The federal government has to do something, it cannot allow a separate communist state to do it's own thing...

The cops said that they are setting up all around town to stop people going to the protest but im not afraid. Me and a few mates are still going to go... Iv never been to a protest but this is definitely worth standing up for... We really should be protesting every day in Melbourne but im afraid that most people here are either not aware of the powers Dan has cos the media doesn't explain it or happy that the coalition has been suppressed and that Dan is dictating...

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
The prison camps to house the vaccine refusers won’t be far behind:

“ A video that at the time of publication of this article has been viewed over 4 million times on Facebook, a 28-year-old pregnant mother still dressed in her pajamas is hand-cuffed and arrested in Australia, because she had allegedly made a Facebook post about a “freedom day” event calling for people to peacefully gather against the government’s lockdown measures.

The arrest took place in her home, in front of her own children and partner. Breitbart News broke the story early this morning (September 2, 2020) in the U.S., making it their headline story for a couple of hours. In the video, Zoe Buhler from Victoria, Australia, is incredulous that this is happening, as she repeatedly told the police she was pregnant and had an ultrasound appointment in an hour.

She even offers to take down the event post from Facebook. The masked police were not impressed, as they handcuffed this "dangerous" young mother for "incitement." They also produced a search warrant to seize her electronics, including computers and cell phones. This image of masked officers entering the home of an apparently peaceful family who offered no resistance, simply for posting an event that called for a peaceful protest over Government's over-reach regarding COVID restrictions, should disturb anyone who still values freedom. The fact that the event had not even happened yet, that the woman offered to delete it and cancel the event immediately, and yet still was arrested just an hour before she was due for a prenatal check up and was clearly no threat to society, illustrates so clearly that there is an agenda here in place that has nothing to do with health and public safety.

The law enforcement officers in this case are clearly the criminals, as well as the judge who signed the arrest warrant, and any health or medical professionals who deemed that a public protest against their edicts was illegal. This is exactly what the COVID situation has now clearly become around the world: criminals attacking innocent people and destroying their lives.

One of the last comments on Zoe Buhler's Facebook Page prior to the arrest reads: "2020 C0R0NA will go down in history as the biggest hoax on earth. Lord help us. Please. Amen." Obviously a dangerous criminal that needs to be locked up. Wake up people! The true criminals are moving fast now to exert control because the events planned for the future, which includes a COVID vaccine and who knows what else, are going to be far worse than anything we have seen so far.”

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
The prison camps to house the vaccine refusers won’t be far behind:

“ A video that at the time of publication of this article has been viewed over 4 million times on Facebook, a 28-year-old pregnant mother still dressed in her pajamas is hand-cuffed and arrested in Australia, because she had allegedly made a Facebook post about a “freedom day” event calling for people to peacefully gather against the government’s lockdown measures.

The arrest took place in her home, in front of her own children and partner. Breitbart News broke the story early this morning (September 2, 2020) in the U.S., making it their headline story for a couple of hours. In the video, Zoe Buhler from Victoria, Australia, is incredulous that this is happening, as she repeatedly told the police she was pregnant and had an ultrasound appointment in an hour.

She even offers to take down the event post from Facebook. The masked police were not impressed, as they handcuffed this "dangerous" young mother for "incitement." They also produced a search warrant to seize her electronics, including computers and cell phones. This image of masked officers entering the home of an apparently peaceful family who offered no resistance, simply for posting an event that called for a peaceful protest over Government's over-reach regarding COVID restrictions, should disturb anyone who still values freedom. The fact that the event had not even happened yet, that the woman offered to delete it and cancel the event immediately, and yet still was arrested just an hour before she was due for a prenatal check up and was clearly no threat to society, illustrates so clearly that there is an agenda here in place that has nothing to do with health and public safety.

The law enforcement officers in this case are clearly the criminals, as well as the judge who signed the arrest warrant, and any health or medical professionals who deemed that a public protest against their edicts was illegal. This is exactly what the COVID situation has now clearly become around the world: criminals attacking innocent people and destroying their lives.

One of the last comments on Zoe Buhler's Facebook Page prior to the arrest reads: "2020 C0R0NA will go down in history as the biggest hoax on earth. Lord help us. Please. Amen." Obviously a dangerous criminal that needs to be locked up. Wake up people! The true criminals are moving fast now to exert control because the events planned for the future, which includes a COVID vaccine and who knows what else, are going to be far worse than anything we have seen so far.”
Yes I mentioned her on post #55 as well as the hypocrisy of the cops here in Victoria on post #54 as well

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
@GandalfTheWhite

During this plandemic the Victoria police have featured time and time again... Groups of cops patrolling parks and beaches, giving out fines, arresting people for nothing, choking women for not wearing a mask when she had an exemption, laying criminals charges on people who post anti government thoughts on social media...

And now ladies and gentlemen i believe the Victoria police are about to put all their resources into stopping this protest tmrw... They say there will be 25,000 cops out in town and anyone who is there without a valid reason will get fined. So if my instincts are right we will see plenty of police brutality tmrw from these cops... The very same cops that kneeled with the BLM protestors a few months back...

Im telling all you guys around the world that what is happening here is a communist dystopia and im afraid that the rest of the world is going to follow... Don't allow it... Protest immediately and often. Don't wait 5 weeks like they did here. By then its too late...
Don't follow Victoria... Your rights trump everything including someone else's health, thats why the constitution was written.
BLM started getting treated seriously when they started rioting... If that is the only way to stop the communists than so be it...

But my town is so weak that i won't be surprised if no one rocks up

bandicam 2020-09-03 22-15-09-151.jpg
Hypocrites... Protest Marxist ideology but not the government.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
@GandalfTheWhite

During this plandemic the Victoria police have featured time and time again... Groups of cops patrolling parks and beaches, giving out fines, arresting people for nothing, choking women for not wearing a mask when she had an exemption, laying criminals charges on people who post anti government thoughts on social media...

And now ladies and gentlemen i believe the Victoria police are about to put all their resources into stopping this protest tmrw... They say there will be 25,000 cops out in town and anyone who is there without a valid reason will get fined. So if my instincts are right we will see plenty of police brutality tmrw from these cops... The very same cops that kneeled with the BLM protestors a few months back...

Im telling all you guys around the world that what is happening here is a communist dystopia and im afraid that the rest of the world is going to follow... Don't allow it... Protest immediately and often. Don't wait 5 weeks like they did here. By then its too late...
Don't follow Victoria... Your rights trump everything including someone else's health, thats why the constitution was written.
BLM started getting treated seriously when they started rioting... If that is the only way to stop the communists than so be it...

But my town is so weak that i won't be surprised if no one rocks up
It's a hard call, friend. We are at war, yes. But like you say, so many people are apathetic - defeated already. It's also hard to know what is the right thing to do as Christians. Jesus says to turn the other cheek. But God also says through Paul (Romans) the government has a responsibility to bring the evil-doers to justice. In Australia's case, the so-called government are supposed to be accountable to the people, according to the Constitution, the highest law in the land. So is it our responsibility as the government's superiors - the people - to bring these Nazi-police and politicians-gone-tyrant to justice? It's a hard call, because we know that that such Communists only recognise force. Do the people need to take the names and addresses of the nazi police officers involved in enforcing the illegal laws, and visit each of these collaborators in their homes, in front of their families, and arrest them? This would only lead to violence, and I'm fairly sure if the police started taking casualties to local Ned Kelly gangs, troops would be called in. It would get very bloody quickly. Or do we treat all government agents as tax collectors and sinners, shunning them service and rejecting the dirty money that these people have made through illegal means? Do we cease paying taxes across Australia until the tyrants are defunded? Or do we stay out of the world's affairs as soldiers of Christ?

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
It's a hard call, friend. We are at war, yes. But like you say, so many people are apathetic - defeated already. It's also hard to know what is the right thing to do as Christians. Jesus says to turn the other cheek. But God also says through Paul (Romans) the government has a responsibility to bring the evil-doers to justice. In Australia's case, the so-called government are supposed to be accountable to the people, according to the Constitution, the highest law in the land. So is it our responsibility as the government's superiors - the people - to bring these Nazi-police and politicians-gone-tyrant to justice? It's a hard call, because we know that that such Communists only recognise force. Do the people need to take the names and addresses of the nazi police officers involved in enforcing the illegal laws, and visit each of these collaborators in their homes, in front of their families, and arrest them? This would only lead to violence, and I'm fairly sure if the police started taking casualties to local Ned Kelly gangs, troops would be called in. It would get very bloody quickly. Or do we treat all government agents as tax collectors and sinners, shunning them service and rejecting the dirty money that these people have made through illegal means? Do we cease paying taxes across Australia until the tyrants are defunded? Or do we stay out of the world's affairs as soldiers of Christ?
Its too late now... Protests had to be immediate not 5 weeks later... I know that if i get charged for a criminal matter i will go straight to prison again after the Andrews government sent me to prison for traffic offenses...
Prison is for criminals only, my opinion on that will never change, no dissonance here...

So me and my mates have decided to pull the pin on the protest...
While the cops are busy in the city we are going to catch up for a BBQ and a few drinks...;)...
Remember what that used to be like... Oh yea... And we haven't seen each other in a while so it should be good catching up... :)

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Its too late now... Protests had to be immediate not 5 weeks later... I know that if i get charged for a criminal matter i will go straight to prison again after the Andrews government sent me to prison for traffic offenses...
Prison is for criminals only, my opinion on that will never change, no dissonance here...

So me and my mates have decided to pull the pin on the protest...
While the cops are busy in the city we are going to catch up for a BBQ and a few drinks...;)...
Remember what that used to be like... Oh yea... And we haven't seen each other in a while so it should be good catching up... :)
I'm wondering if the first vaccine will have any side effects, and if so, how fast it will be before people start realising they've been had. Probably a couple of years, unless the first one is a placebo to get everyone used to the idea vaccines are harmless. It's kind of funny how mainstream media keep referring to ever growing groups of protestors as "conspiracy theorists". Millions of conspiracy theorists took to the streets in Germany to protest the lockdowns. Lol. Conspiracy theory is far more contagious than "coronavirus", and threatens to wipe out its feeble cousin, coincidence theory. Who knows, it may even wipe out "coronavirus"! :)

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Yesterday the communist leader of Victoria announced his "roadmap" after this stupid left wing mainstream media finally started to ask him what the plan was...

bandicam 2020-09-07 19-35-51-296.jpg bandicam 2020-09-07 19-35-58-059.jpg bandicam 2020-09-07 19-36-03-750.jpg bandicam 2020-09-07 19-36-53-613.jpg bandicam 2020-09-07 19-36-56-528.jpg bandicam 2020-09-07 19-36-58-995.jpg bandicam 2020-09-07 19-37-01-368.jpg bandicam 2020-09-07 19-37-03-631.jpg bandicam 2020-09-07 19-37-06-839.jpg

EvilFixedBarasingha-size_restricted.gif
Take note of what is happening here and do not let it take hold where you live... For us it's too late...
They are now going after the "covid deniers"... Anyone who expresses skepticism in person or on social media is being arrested...
Anyone who criticizes the government in person or on social media is being arrested...

Jan 25, 2015
In SA many restaurants had to close down due to lockdown. My brother had a coffee shop and had to close doors.

It is crazy...

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Yesterday the communist leader of Victoria announced his "roadmap" after this stupid left wing mainstream media finally started to ask him what the plan was...

View attachment 220778 View attachment 220780 View attachment 220781 View attachment 220783 View attachment 220784 View attachment 220785 View attachment 220786 View attachment 220787 View attachment 220788

View attachment 220790
Take note of what is happening here and do not let it take hold where you live... For us it's too late...
They are now going after the "covid deniers"... Anyone who expresses skepticism in person or on social media is being arrested...
Anyone who criticizes the government in person or on social media is being arrested...
They are literal Nazis!

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Revelations just keep surfacing with this dictator Daniel Andrews...
We learn that 500 doctors signed a letter to the premier telling him that these extreme lockdowns were doing more harm than good...
But in the typical dictator fashion that he has conducted himself all along, Dan disregarded their opinion and produced that road map to hell... Even the WHO has said that the road map is unsustainable but dictator Dan listens to no one, he does everything himself, stuffs it all up and has no accountability...

Andrews gets interviewed on the radio
500 doctors argue the lockdown is 'causing more harm than good'
adolf dan1.jpg

We also learn that doctors have written Dan about using HCQ which they took of the list

All this time our dictator has been telling us that all these restrictions are coming from the medical board, that its not up to him...
But now we learn that the decision to introduce this stupid curfew did not come from the medical board at all...
Dan said the reason he brought in the curfew was to help the police control us...
LIKE WHAT... He imposed a curfew, pretended it was on medical advise, but it's actually so that police can control us

Im moving out of this state as soon as i possibly can.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
VICTORIA POLICE PROVING TO BE ONE OF THE DIRTIEST ON EARTH

Despite already in handcuffs the police slammed this mans face into the edge of the counter

This man escaped the mental ward. Look at how the cops treat him. That stomp to the head is criminal

Riot police invade Queen Victoria market

Look at how police treat this woman for simply not wearing a mask which she had an exemption for

Look at how police tackled and arrested this news reporter...

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Police arrest two old ladies sitting on a park bench. Watch as one of the cops pinches her phone off her

Police are arresting people for talking about protesting against this government on social media.
Watch as this pregnant woman gets arrested and handcuffed in her home in front of her children.

Heavy handed tactics used by the cops to arrest this woman for nothing

Heavy handed cops against peaceful protestors

News report on the protests against the Victorian government

Jul 9, 2020
Cops know that if they touch a black person, no matter how justified, there is going to be massive riots and mayhem. So they make a show of roughing up whites to demonstrate how non-racist they are. They're just following the orders of their overlords. Welcome to clown world. "Diversity is our strength!"

https://youtu.be/PeGGOkBK1dY

F

Fundamental

I'm wondering if the first vaccine will have any side effects, and if so, how fast it will be before people start realising they've been had. Probably a couple of years, unless the first one is a placebo to get everyone used to the idea vaccines are harmless. It's kind of funny how mainstream media keep referring to ever growing groups of protestors as "conspiracy theorists". Millions of conspiracy theorists took to the streets in Germany to protest the lockdowns. Lol. Conspiracy theory is far more contagious than "coronavirus", and threatens to wipe out its feeble cousin, coincidence theory. Who knows, it may even wipe out "coronavirus"! :)
If you aren’t a conspiracy theorist today you are simply misinformed lol.
Always side effects in vacines. There can never be a universal vaccin for billions of people without side effects.

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-...ine-trial-pauses-after-adverse-reaction-67917

They do not share details, why? Why oh why? That person probably got a virus being injected with a genetic modified virus.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Covid gulags... Victoria now introduces detention without trial. This is insane what is happening here...
We cannot escape this dystopian nightmare either... Anyone caught trying to escape will be issued a $5,000 fine

New rules may allow Australian police to detain “conspiracy theorists” and those “suspected by health authorities of being likely to spread the virus” detained in quarantine centers...
The proposed detention would last “for the period reasonably necessary to eliminate or reduce a serious risk to public health”. To translate that from bureaucrat into English: it means as for long as they want, or can get away with.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Victoria has less than 20 daily covid cases in the last 2 weeks but continues to have the longest and strictest lockdowns in the world

Ring of steel.jpg