The Falling Away - pre-trib rapture or ???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 23, 2018
At this late hour we have people ACTUALLY WILLING to change the bible for some idol of a post trib rapture.

At this late hour??????

Aug 2, 2021
At this late hour we have people ACTUALLY WILLING to change the bible for some idol of a post trib rapture.

At this late hour??????
members CV5 and TDW have been doing that for their pre-trib error

Aug 2, 2021
Like ducks in a barrel
Right now you are expressing the definition of insanity - you are rejoicing over an error and making things up where you cannot even see and read, plain as day, scripture

Revelation 19 and 20 are One Event - they are not different times/days

You also do not understand this - "they were married and given in marriage"

Nov 17, 2017
Aug 2, 2021
Good Day!

plan on answering?

Explain it....

God bless...
i just did - Revelation ch 19 & 20 are One Event - His Second Coming and the Resurrection - Plain as day - His DAY

In perfect harmony with 1 Thess 4 and 1 Cor 15

Jan 31, 2021
How may days , hours or minutes are those supposed resurrected in rev 20. ....after satan defeated?
Scripture is quite clear. Jesus comes to earth in Rev 19 and the beast and false prophet are thrown into the lake of fire.

Then in ch 20, v.1-3 show Satan being bound for 1,000 years. v.4--6 shows the FIRST resurrection that you still are denying.

4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. Theyhad not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned (resurrection) with Christ a thousand years.

5(The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection.

The bolded words here refer to the SECOND resurrection, which occurs at the GWTJ for the unsaved.

6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

All 3 verses mention the "first resurrection". v.4 makes reference by "they came to life", which is a resurrection. v.5 and 6 SAY the "first resurrection" plainly.

So we are not supposing anything.

Since they are being framed here erroneously as the 1st resurrection, it is necessary that they defend it or cease error.
Read it for yourself. But then, you'd have to open those eyes of yours.

All you have done is dodge that challenge.
Says the master dodger.

Then show me 1 thes 4, which is the first resurrection.
Isn't this the touted "pretrib rapture" go-to verse?

Jan 31, 2021
You fail to see...incredibly...that the dead meet Jesus in the air...PRIOR to satan chained
But hey....if you NEED IT TO BE AFTER....GO FOR IT.

CHANGE REVELATION or 1THES 4
You haven't shown a conflict. You only assume there is one. Can you carefully articulate what you think is a conflict?

Nov 17, 2017
Hi again,
No you did not
"Are the dead that are on thrones in rev 20 the 1st resurrection? "
Pretty straight forward question, no?

2. When you attempt to explain "they were married and given in marriage" please keep it in context of the whole....
Matt 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

Luke 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
Luke 17:27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
Luke 17:28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;

I understand clearly we are espoused to God, but im pretty sure this is not in the context The Christ is speaking...

God Bless

Aug 2, 2021
Hi again,

No you did not

2. When you attempt to explain "they were married and given in marriage" please keep it in context of the whole....
Matt 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

Luke 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
Luke 17:27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
Luke 17:28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;

I understand clearly we are espoused to God, but im pretty sure this is not in the context The Christ is speaking...

God Bless
Watch the video on the link - it is about the vaxx and is about who you will be married too - choose wisely

https://healthfreedom.info/DR BENJAMIN RUSH QUOTE.htm

Aug 2, 2021
Hi again,

No you did not

God Bless
Dear Sister - it is all about marriage = who you are bound to = when you get the chance review Gen 6

Jul 23, 2018
So the "First ressurrection" is not "complete" until Rev 19,20?
If you look at it step by step, it tells a story
Martyrs
Killed by ac
Refused mark
Resurrected
Sitting on thrones
Honored
Rewarded
Not in heaven
But could have been earlier.

Now the confusion;
Niv says " they came to life and reigned"

If you examine the greek, it does not say " came to life" , which would place their resurrection way after the ac defeated and satan chained.
Look at the circulation of the niv.

How many have been misled????

This is a huge deal, because the " one coming, no saints ever go to heaven" erroneous teachings take that misplaced " ch 20 resurrection" and try desperately to fit it in.

It is comical and tragic.

So my point in debating them is actually playing their deal out.
I actually put on their post trib hat and boots and anihalate their claims.

IMO, remember, my opinion, those on thrones are being described and who they are, where they came from and the 1 st resurrection declaration is over them and the dead in christ at the rapture. It is saying they were resurrected....but NOT WHEN.
It does not matter actually. Because we must speculate.

It also includes the firstfruits.
Christ and the patriarchs when Jesus came down to paradise, preached the gospel, and emptied it.

But here is the pivot point.( my point)

Postribs claim one rapture (harvest). One " coming" and 0ne " 1st resurrection"

So with my postrib hat on , i destroy their own doctrine

Oh the irony!!!!

So some of my " reasoning" to pretribs is not going to make sense cause i am taking their deal and mopping the floor with their own poorly thought out doctrine.

But having tons of fun...lol

Jul 23, 2018
If you look at it step by step, it tells a story
Martyrs
Killed by ac
Refused mark
Resurrected
Sitting on thrones
Honored
Rewarded
Not in heaven
But could have been earlier.

Now the confusion;
Niv says " they came to life and reigned"

If you examine the greek, it does not say " came to life" , which would place their resurrection way after the ac defeated and satan chained.
Look at the circulation of the niv.

How many have been misled????

This is a huge deal, because the " one coming, no saints ever go to heaven" erroneous teachings take that misplaced " ch 20 resurrection" and try desperately to fit it in.

It is comical and tragic.

So my point in debating them is actually playing their deal out.
I actually put on their post trib hat and boots and anihalate their claims.

IMO, remember, my opinion, those on thrones are being described and who they are, where they came from and the 1 st resurrection declaration is over them and the dead in christ at the rapture. It is saying they were resurrected....but NOT WHEN.
It does not matter actually. Because we must speculate.

It also includes the firstfruits.
Christ and the patriarchs when Jesus came down to paradise, preached the gospel, and emptied it.

But here is the pivot point.( my point)

Postribs claim one rapture (harvest). One " coming" and 0ne " 1st resurrection"

So with my postrib hat on , i destroy their own doctrine

Oh the irony!!!!

So some of my " reasoning" to pretribs is not going to make sense cause i am taking their deal and mopping the floor with their own poorly thought out doctrine.

But having tons of fun...lol
My ability to go into their power points, take on their beliefs, and see the error gives me a huge advantage over them.
Why?
Because in all these years of debating them, i have NEVER SEEN THEM DO THE SAME THING.
( BTW, i can actually present their doctrine better than they can.

I make it my business to know their workbook.

That is how i know they have no verses. I have swam in their pool as many hours as they have..
They do not have a single verse.

Jul 23, 2018
Nope. It establishes it firmly.

And a third angel followed them, calling out in a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image, and receives its mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10he too will drink the wine of God’s anger, poured undiluted into the cup of His wrath. And he will be tormented in fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11And the smoke of their torment rises forever and ever. Day and night there is no rest for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.”
12Here is a call for the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.
13And I heard a voice from heaven telling me to write,
“Blessed are the dead—those who die in the Lord from this moment on.”
“Yes,” says the Spirit, “they will rest from their labors, for their deeds will follow them.”
The Harvest of the Earth
14And I looked and saw a white cloud, and seated on the cloud was One like the Son of Man, with a golden crown on His head and a sharp sickle in His hand.
Then another angel came out of the temple, crying out in a loud voice to the One seated on the cloud, “Swing Your sickle and reap, because the time has come to harvest; for the crop of the earth is ripe.” 16So the One seated on the cloud swung His sickle over the earth, and the earth was harvested.

Now to understand this in Revelation 14 you must believe what the LORD said in His Gospel:

Do you not say, ‘There are still four months and then comes the harvest’?

Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already white for harvest!
John 4:35
There is no indication of a resurrection in rev 14.

But you say there is only one 1 st resurrection.

You now HAVE one in rev 14 and one the day after the second coming. According to your reasoning

Wow...that postrib rapture mule took you guys into the desert and died on you.