The False Church

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Today all of the top level protestant denominations are secular. The Presbyterian USA was taken over in 1932 as documented in" Crossed Fingers" by Gary North. Only the sub denominations are now preaching the gospel.
Oh yeah! Just what is the gospel then bou-ques-mrk.gif

Sep 3, 2016
Paul said, "Do you not know that you are the Temple of God (where the Holy Spirit abides), and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? (That makes the Born-again Believer His permanent home.)

He also said, "If any man defile the Temple of God (our physical bodies must be a living Sacrifice, which means that we stay Holy by ever making the Cross the object of our Faith [Rom. 12:1]), him shall God destroy (to fail to function in God's prescribed Order [the Cross], opens the Believer up to Satan, which will ultimately result in destruction); for the Temple of God is Holy, which Temple you are" (We are "Holy" by virtue of being "in Christ." We remain Holy by the Work of the Holy Spirit, Who demands that our Faith ever be in the Cross, which has made all of this possible.) (1 Cor. 3:16-17).

This Passage has a double meaning:

1. It speaks of individuals who are Spirit-filled but defile the Temple, which is the physical body along with the spirit and the soul. This can be done by any number of ways: alcohol, drugs, immorality, envy, jealousy, bitterness, unforgiveness, etc.

2. It has, as well, a second meaning, which is even greater. It speaks of the Body of Christ as a whole, in other words, the Church, which has turned away from the Cross of Christ to other things. By other things, we are referring to humanistic psychology, the wisdom of this world, or schemes devised by men, which are not the Cross of Christ. Jesus Christ is the Source of everything we receive from God, and the Cross of Christ is the Means, and the only Means, by which all of these things are given to us. When I say, "All," I mean "all." He plainly tells us that if we defile this Temple, He will destroy it exactly as He destroyed the Temple of old. That destruction was carried out by the Roman Tenth Legion, which completely destroyed it in every capacity.

The physical body of the Believer is the House of God. The biggest danger for modern Believers, as it regards "defiling the Temple of God," is placing their faith in something other than Christ and the Cross. It doesn't matter what the other thing is, if it's not the Cross of Christ, the Lord cannot bless it.

JSM

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
In my scripture studies I find more and more evidence that Lucifer has been working in our churches since 132. At that time the Romans killed so many in Jerusalem that there were no more Jewish Fathers of the Christian church. Jesus grew up with Jewish parents, God told us He created this race to use to tell us of His ways. When we separate ourselves from Hebrew and OT beginnings, we separate ourselves from God.

God created all men equal, God did not choose to use the Hebrew race he created because they were superior to any other human, God created them to use to explain God. Now, the church labels all that and tossing it out. What Paul has to say about the rituals God gave them and the traditions that they created has not been understood. It has been used as an excuse to "throw out the baby with the bath water". Even the Sabbath that God created during the seven days of creation has been tossed out, and Nimrod's worship of the sun on Sunday is the norm. All the celebrations God ordered for us has been tossed, and heathen celebrations that has been Christianized has replaced what we would have if we died to sin and came alive in the words of the Lord.

Paul has been recreated by our church to be the originator of the church, but first the church changed Paul from the rabbi that God chose for us to a man who is a modern man using only modern expressions, not the way Paul spoke in his day.

Paul used sayings that were understood in the time of Christ, but sayings we don't understand today. For an example "under grace not under law". All people of Paul's day understood it meant that through grace we were saved from the death of disobedience to law. Lucifer has changed that to mean we don't have to listen to the law.

Slayer

Jul 23, 2018
Why don't you join either Coptic or Orthodox Church? churches established by original Christians of the First Century AD.

Bro did you even studied Apologetic of the Catholic Church before joining any Bible based group/s?

Looks like I am one of the Catholics here in CC who can defend the Catholic teachings using the Bible. but I admit I was lambasted on purgatory issue.
Christianity is not about any Church brand, it's about following Jesus. It's about giving your life to serving God and glorifying Him by the way you live.

If we compare what Jesus taught with what the Coptic Orthodox and Catholics teach, we find that they are diametrically opposed to Christ. They teach a works based salvation, Christ offered salvation by faith in His works so they are absolutely opposed so I must follow Christ and forsake all other teaching.

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
Christianity is not about any Church brand, it's about following Jesus. It's about giving your life to serving God and glorifying Him by the way you live.

If we compare what Jesus taught with what the Coptic Orthodox and Catholics teach, we find that they are diametrically opposed to Christ. They teach a works based salvation, Christ offered salvation by faith in His works so they are absolutely opposed so I must follow Christ and forsake all other teaching.
Are you saying that when we die with Christ, die to sin, and follow Jesus that we are not to work? Or are you saying that it is grace alone, not our works that our salvation is based on. The words "work based religion" are completely man made, not scripture made. Last days religion we are told about is full of man made directions.

Slayer

Jul 23, 2018
75 million?

What are you referring the crusades?
Yes the crusades but the killing lasted from the 600's to the 1800's, so nobody knows the exact numbers but the estimates are between 50-100 million, that's why I quoted 75 million

Slayer

Jul 23, 2018
Are you saying that when we die with Christ, die to sin, and follow Jesus that we are not to work? Or are you saying that it is grace alone, not our works that our salvation is based on. The words "work based religion" are completely man made, not scripture made. Last days religion we are told about is full of man made directions.
I was taught that there is no salvation outside of the Catholic Church. they taught me that I had to fulfill all of their sacraments and do penence during this life and at the end we go to purgatory to suffer for the remaining sins before we enter heaven.

Christ said, "as many as believe in me shall be saved". He never mentioned any sacraments, He taught us to follow Him. He said He done everything necessary for our salvation so all we need to do is trust Him.

The Catholic Church couldn't make any money if they preached the Gospel of Christ, that's why they invented the works based one where we are doomed to fail every day so they can take our money and give us absolution.

Endoscopy

Oct 13, 2017
Oh yeah! Just what is the gospel then View attachment 186262
You ask this on a Christian web site? Why?? Don't you know? Since you need to know here it is!!

We saved by grace through faith in Jesus.

Do you know what grace is? How much do we need to do to earn it?

Endoscopy

Oct 13, 2017
In my scripture studies I find more and more evidence that Lucifer has been working in our churches since 132. At that time the Romans killed so many in Jerusalem that there were no more Jewish Fathers of the Christian church. Jesus grew up with Jewish parents, God told us He created this race to use to tell us of His ways. When we separate ourselves from Hebrew and OT beginnings, we separate ourselves from God.

God created all men equal, God did not choose to use the Hebrew race he created because they were superior to any other human, God created them to use to explain God. Now, the church labels all that and tossing it out. What Paul has to say about the rituals God gave them and the traditions that they created has not been understood. It has been used as an excuse to "throw out the baby with the bath water". Even the Sabbath that God created during the seven days of creation has been tossed out, and Nimrod's worship of the sun on Sunday is the norm. All the celebrations God ordered for us has been tossed, and heathen celebrations that has been Christianized has replaced what we would have if we died to sin and came alive in the words of the Lord.

Paul has been recreated by our church to be the originator of the church, but first the church changed Paul from the rabbi that God chose for us to a man who is a modern man using only modern expressions, not the way Paul spoke in his day.

Paul used sayings that were understood in the time of Christ, but sayings we don't understand today. For an example "under grace not under law". All people of Paul's day understood it meant that through grace we were saved from the death of disobedience to law. Lucifer has changed that to mean we don't have to listen to the law.
ROTFLMAO
Your theology is humerous. Are you trying to say we have to keep the law. Do you know what the law is? Just in case you don't know here it is.

In addition to the 10 commandments here is the rest of the law.

The 613 laws of God.
https://www.gospeloutreach.net/613laws.html

Discussion of the 613 laws of God
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/613_commandments

Are you going to keep all the laws in the Torah? Have fun!!

Embankment

Feb 28, 2017

Yes, that is what Paul says.
That is the essence of the New Testament as set forth by Jesus.
The only other option is to pretend that Jesus never existed.

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
yep when we come to that point that we realize that the church is a body of believers connect the the holy spirit, its not a building a denomination nor a certain non denominational I believe that the church is made up of a ramnad from all the denominations and non denominations. God knows the heart and those that love Him. As long as we stay close to Him He will lead us in the right way.

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
Are there any here that suffer from PTCD (post traumatic church disorder) ??
Well that is funny but so true I got so tired of the religiosity in the churches that I had to just start a small prayer group in my house and go to another home bible study. So much more peaceful.

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
You ask this on a Christian web site? Why?? Don't you know? Since you need to know here it is!!

We saved by grace through faith in Jesus.

Do you know what grace is? How much do we need to do to earn it?
You are caught up in one single fact about your God and your faith isn't taking you one step further. God has so MUCH to show and give to you, and you only take one first baby step in knowing Him. You are called least in the kingdom. Now! be baptized, cleaning out all the sins of the past through what Christ did for you on the cross, and repent of all of them. Do your best to live with Christ by your side every minute.

We all live in a world where it is simply impossible to live like this, you always need Christ's blood and the grace you know about, but the blessings of joy, contentment, and all the attributes of the Lord come with this striving to live God's way.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
The words "work based religion" are completely man made, not scripture made.
Actually works-based religion is man-made. That is why the Gospel of Grace had to be clearly spelled out.

Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. (Rom 4:4,5)

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
yep when we come to that point that we realize that the church is a body of believers connect the the holy spirit, its not a building a denomination nor a certain non denominational I believe that the church is made up of a ramnad from all the denominations and non denominations. God knows the heart and those that love Him. As long as we stay close to Him He will lead us in the right way.
You are not taking into consideration the way the evil spirits work in our world. They are attracted to the church that you speak of because ever since their rebellion against God they want humans to accept them as God. They promise the same blessings that God does, hoping we will fall for them. They say worship on Sunday, it is when Christ was discovered risen from the tomb. They say look to the stars for the good in your life, not to God. They say don't work to be sinless for faith is the only way to live, forget sin. They say the God of the OT is old and out of date, don't listen to Him, God is too Jewish and Jews don't believe in Jesus so they are no good.

Just as Lucifer spoke to Eve, twisting the truth and making promises, Lucifer is working in our churches in the same way.

Endoscopy

Oct 13, 2017
You are caught up in one single fact about your God and your faith isn't taking you one step further. God has so MUCH to show and give to you, and you only take one first baby step in knowing Him. You are called least in the kingdom. Now! be baptized, cleaning out all the sins of the past through what Christ did for you on the cross, and repent of all of them. Do your best to live with Christ by your side every minute.

We all live in a world where it is simply impossible to live like this, you always need Christ's blood and the grace you know about, but the blessings of joy, contentment, and all the attributes of the Lord come with this striving to live God's way.
You rant in ignorance about me. I was saved at age 6. I'm 73 now. Been a deacon and elder in 3 seperate reformed theology churches (moved twice). All 3 preached the gospel or I wouldn't have attended them. Keep in mind to be careful about your assumptions about others on this site.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
They say worship on Sunday, it is when Christ was discovered risen from the tomb.
That is not what evil spirits say. It is the Holy Spirit that direct Christians to worship on the Lord's Day (which you choose to call "Sunday" since that allows you to attack Sunday worship). Your theology has been warped because of this animosity towards Christian worship, and the rest of your post is a reflection of that.

Jul 23, 2018
Apostasy means "falling away". It is implied that it is falling from faith,but falling from intimacy is almost as bad if not worse.I can have perfect doctrine and 100% truth and still be some carnal harlot spiritually.

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
That is not what evil spirits say. It is the Holy Spirit that direct Christians to worship on the Lord's Day (which you choose to call "Sunday" since that allows you to attack Sunday worship). Your theology has been warped because of this animosity towards Christian worship, and the rest of your post is a reflection of that.
The Holy Spirit agrees with what God tells us in scripture, there is never a difference. Anything we know from the Holy Spirit can be found in scripture. I find all of my points I gave in scripture. In scripture I found that God created the world in six days and set aside the seventh for our rest and benefit. God blessed this day. Where do you find this "Lord's Day" in scripture?

I spent months at research, looking for the source of our traditions in our church that are not biblical. I found some in the writings of the gentile fathers of the church after the terrible war of 132 killed the Jewish Cristian fathers of the church such as James the brother of Christ was. These gentile men had been raised in pagan homes and were converted to Christianity. Men such as Origen and Clement. They Christianized what they grew up with. The Jewish Christians knew and accepted Christ and what Christ did for us, but they also knew scripture and the attributes of God. Gentiles didn't know scripture.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Such a warped theology has led to this ludicrous teaching by SDA's in regards to Sunday worship. :eek:

http://www.nonsda.org/study8.shtml