Jay3009;bt16225 said:
You are obsessed with hell, nearly everything u post is hell related and written in a tone of self righteousness. What makes you so sure that you won't end up in hell Matthias?? Alls you seem to try and do is install fear and doubt into other believers hearts and minds. 1 Timothy 1:15 "Christ Jesus came into the world to save SINNERS, of whom I am chief". On another one of your blogs you said wearing jewellery prevents you from entering heaven but King David wore gold and the bible says he was a man after Gods own heart, also in the parable of the prodigal son when the lost son returns home his father says kill the fatted calf and place a ring on his finger, why woukd Jesus say that if wearing jewellery kept you out of heaven. I either believe your a troll, you are doing satans work by sowing discord and spreading fear or you're just a strange little boy with too much time on his hands!
1) I talk about hell to warn people because most people are going there. 1 Peter 4:18 says that the righteous are scarcely saved. One of the reasons for that is because of idolatry. Did you know Jesus spoke more about hell than anyone else in the Bible. Why would that be?
2) Jesus indeed came into the world to save sinners, but once you are born again, you become righteous, you become a saint. It is not by our own merit, but by the power of God and of the holy spirit. After that, you must live a holy because without holiness, no one will see the Lord (Hebrews 12:14).
3) It wasn't me that directly said that jewelry can send you to hell (emphasis on can and not will). I've taken an excerpt from a disciple of Christ who talks about wedding rings, "
in Ezikel7:19-22 God explain to Ezekiel why he has forbid Israelite from putting on Jewelries, and how he has made it unclean thing for them to put on. And Rev21:27 said every uncleanness will not inherit the kingdom of God". If you wish to read the rest of her post, click on this link: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1440655099574465&id=100008899652501&substory_index=0
It's not just wedding rings that can send a person to hell (emphasis on can and not will), but lipstick, makeup, dying your hair, fake eyelashes, fake nails, perfume (possibly cologne) hair extensions, and women's trousers. If you are unsure about this matter, then I urge to pray to God over this matter and ask him to reveal whether or not this is true.
4) I can sure assure you that I am not a troll nor am I working for Satan. My goal is simply to advocate people to live a holy life because time is short, the Lord is returning very soon, and he is looking for a church without spot or wrinkle (Ephesians 5:27). Though, I would fit in the third category. Those who wish to become disciples of Christ will be rejected by the world, by friends and family. Disciples will be hated by others because they hate Jesus. Besides, if one were to value their friends more than Jesus, then that is idolatry. Besides, Jesus is more important than anyone or anything.