THE FEARS OF GROWING OLD

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jase

Jun 9, 2021
For sure. I think my brain thinks faster than I can type . That's a good thing though!! I'm sure that's a sign of a young mind!!
O.K. Love it! 👍

Jase

Jun 9, 2021
You know you're getting old(er) when you're diagnosed with CRS...Cant Remember Stuff! 🤭

Jase

Jun 9, 2021
Aging is the process of knowing

who fewer and fewer Famous People are! 🤭

Jase

Jun 9, 2021
Length of life has very little real significance.

What's really important is the quality.
-Arthur Judson Brown (1856-1963) clergyman, missionary, author.
He died 39 days after his 106th birthday.

Jase

Jun 9, 2021
"Grandchildren are God's compensating us for growing old."

O

Oblio

I used to have the fear of dying alone, but that's now gone.
I no longer have a fear of dying...getting through today's challenges are my main concern.
This life is but a passing mist...here and then gone.
And in the end...I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever! Amen!

Jase

Jun 9, 2021
Did you know?... 🤔
The average person lives 4,000 weeks!

Jase

Jun 9, 2021
After a certain, if you don't wake up aching in every joint... you're probably otherwise! 🤭

O

Oblio

As the apostle Paul said, "If I live, I live for Christ; if I die, my gain! "

Oct 10, 2021
Growing old is a blessing, and its apart of life. I treat old people with the up most respect because I know one day I'm going to get old. We all are. God bless

Oct 10, 2021
Growing old is a blessing, and its apart of life. I treat old people with the up most respect because I know one day I'm going to get old. We all are. Its unfortunate that some people don't even make it to experience that part of life. God bless

Homewardbound

Dec 10, 2018
No, growing old does not suck! I get more mellow as time goes on. Things like slow traffic, and crazy drivers no longer bother me.
The majors of this world become minors, since I look forward to going to heaven...

O

Oblio

After a certain, if you don't wake up aching in every joint... you're probably otherwise! 🤭
Where I live, if people wake up aching, they reach for a joint! I'd prefer them do that than reach for China White. If they really need it, but you know those old hippies...oh well!
What good came out of it being legalized? Our glorious leader became Prime Minister. Now we are hosting the People's Liberation Army.
Us Canadian have never know if and when the Yankee aggressors would cross the Niagara River again!
All those years of peace, prosperity, and friendship may've been a ruse used to get us to let our guard down. And then, when we least expect it...whammo, we'd all be drinking American beer...aw, man...maybe it's too late! Lol

Jase

Jun 9, 2021
Getting old is never easy...

Did you think otherwise? 🤗

O

Oblio

I recall the first time I was referred to as being middle-aged. I still haven't resolved my feelings over that. And now I'm Grampa aka ancient, old thing! How come kids are so mouthy these days...and how can they still be so mouthy while in their 40s...are they never going to grow up? And they think it's funny!!!
I can't believe I have dentures...I don't like the way things are turning out very much! Anyway, it's time to have a nap! Lol

Jase

Jun 9, 2021
You know you're old, when there's very little you'll stand in line for!🤭

GiveThanks

God Will Make A Way
Dec 6, 2020
The most fun part of growing old must be deciding what colour to dye your hair. I mean why dye it back in your original hair colour when you can do something like this: EyYrCLSWEAQcDdM.jpg

Jase

Jun 9, 2021
"Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty.
Anyone who keeps learning stays young.
The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young!"
-- Henry Ford