The Federal Reserve Bank is a scam.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
The Fed., and the debt based economy is a scam. The Federal Reserve Note is based on Credit and Debit. The Dollar is based on IOU's. The reckless spending and National Debt since 1913 is soon going to reach the point where the interest exceeds tax revenues. Can the USA declare bankruptcy? Must we start another war to destroy our creditors? Or sell off natural resources?

Who has any ideas about how to correct this insidious evil of ill gotten gain? I'm not interested in starting another Conservatives vs Liberals fray. We will go down with ship and their aren't enough life boats when the economy capsizes due to being to heavy to stay afloat.

Dec 12, 2013
My view.....the die is set......when all programs are taken into account we are already some 40 plus trillion in debt......we will not recover........and as you know by things I have said, I believe in the near future we will be destroyed as a nation under the banner of the Hindermost of the Nations, the Lady of the Kingdoms --->A.K.A. the Prodigy (Daughter) of Babylon..........

U

UnderGrace

The Fed., and the debt based economy is a scam. The Federal Reserve Note is based on Credit and Debit. The Dollar is based on IOU's. The reckless spending and National Debt since 1913 is soon going to reach the point where the interest exceeds tax revenues. Can the USA declare bankruptcy? Must we start another war to destroy our creditors? Or sell off natural resources?

Who has any ideas about how to correct this insidious evil of ill gotten gain? I'm not interested in starting another Conservatives vs Liberals fray. We will go down with ship and their aren't enough life boats when the economy capsizes due to being to heavy to stay afloat.

Is this another one of those......I am testing the waters thread, to see what the fallout is from my provocative statements:unsure:

Odelschwanck

Jan 7, 2015
I've heard theories about Fort Knox being empty (and that's about as far as my knowledge on this subject goes, sorry).

Mar 11, 2019
Colorado

They got really mad when I told the bank to prove the money they loaned was from deposits.

SIMON55

Feb 15, 2019
MO,OK,AR
You want to fix it.....LOL
The time to fix it was 03 04 1837 When President Andrew Jackson gave his farewell address devoting paragraphs 19-31....to prophetically warning of the deep seated evil of the " money interests"
rooted in the nation......
.........And the corrupted government that would result.
NO......you can't fix it SATAN RUNS GLOBAL CENTRAL BANKING......and is the king of usury and debtor currency.
You got your ssi slavery number just accept your bondage......
If you don't understand the history of who your master is watch a 3 hr documentary on youtube
" The Money Masters"
They tried to kill Jackson.
They did Kill Lincoln and Kennedy......!!!
Everyone laughed at TX Congressman Dr. Ron Paul
you currency debtors are powerless.....the liberty of debt free currency issued by the Secretary of the Treasury will never happen.....you and the world are pegged to......
$ATAN ......!!!!!

SIMON55

Feb 15, 2019
MO,OK,AR
Think prophecy and Babylon has fallen.....
What City matches more than NYC NY......
Wall street markets of the world. ....
Harbors
Global Central Banking
The Antichrist Pope has a seat there at......
THE UNITED NATIONS !!!!
And as far as making an image unto the first beast RCC.....
WHY DOES OUR HOUSE OF PRAYER ......
THE CAPITOL BUILDING
Look so much like........
THE VATICAN !!!!!!
The Prosecution rests reserving right of recall
Thank you your honor Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!!!
😀

SIMON55

Feb 15, 2019
MO,OK,AR
President Theodore Roosevelt
from his book.....
" I am a most remorseful man, I feel I have destroyed the a most powerful and prosperous Industrial Nation'

Relenting the signing of.....
The Federal Reserve Act

SIMON55

Feb 15, 2019
MO,OK,AR
FOR SALE......
Rare Historical solid Gold Congressional Medal family heirloom.....
Serious inquiries only....
Offers must be verifiable and begin at 40 trillion less 10% handlers fee......
Proceeds to go to pay off issuing Nations debt.....
This is a Nation Founding familial Historical Artifact
Commissioned by Congressional Resolution and unique unto itself and one time only offering.

Capture+_2019-03-28-19-49-32-1.png

Capture+_2019-03-28-19-54-12-1.png

0103192030.jpg

Capture+_2019-03-28-19-53-21-1.png

U

UnderGrace

Big pictures hurt my eyes :cautious: