The fifth thing that is obnoxious to the Creator: feet hurrying to run to evil.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 7, 2017
The fifth thing that is obnoxious to the Creator: feet hurrying to run to evil.

• “These six Jehovah hates; yea, seven are hateful to his soul: a proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that plots wicked plans, *feet hurrying to run to evil*, a false witness who speaks lies, and he who causes fighting among brothers.” (Proverbs 6.16-19).

It’s interesting the expression “hurrying to run”. The wicked not only “hurry to the evil”, not only “run to the evil”, but “hurry to the evil”, that is to say, their wish to the evil is so great that they chase after this with alacrity.

May our feet be like of those of Christ:

• “And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write: The Son of God, He who has His eyes like a flame of fire and His feet like burnished metal, says these things:” (Revelation 2.18).

That is to say, as member of Jesus’ body, may our feet tread serpents, scorpions and all the force of the enemy (Luke 10.19). As Paul prophesied:

• “And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.” (Romans 16.20).

But, for this, our feet need to be shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace (Ephesians 6.15). Not to mention that, we need to make straight paths for our feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way, but let it rather be healed.” (Hebrews 12.13).

But, above all, we need to be in the right place so that this promise can be fulfill in us:

• “Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, I have given that to you, as I said to Moses.” (Joshua 1.3).

After all, how can we hope to inherit the promises of Christ if we are in the wrong path or in the wrong place? Jesus certainly won’t impart us what appertain to others (see Deuteronomy 2.9).

So, may our feet be beautiful as the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace and bring glad tidings of good things (Romans 10.15). Have a blessed day in Christ Jesus.

Jul 5, 2020
How do you identify deliverance powers from God? I ask because I here some preachers go to astrologists for gaining powers of healing and prophesying.