The fire inside

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
There is a fire deep inside
All together come alive.
Lets not get cold let's not be stale
Let's not be slow just like a snail.
It's time to stand come and rise
For there's a love let's not hide.
Christ died for you he died for me
Let them hear let them see.
He shed his blood when he was slain
Thank you lord in Jesus name.
Help me sing and give him praise
Let our voices begin to raise.
We will sing as one a sound so clear
Even heaven will stop and hear.
Hear his word hear his voice
Let him hear us when we rejoice.
Don't play dead come alive
I speak to you come be revived.

The lords arms stretched out wide
Let him see the fire from deep inside.

With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I pray people will come alive for the lord. If you feel like you are coasting or have let yourself go warm, I pray your fire inside gets pumping. I pray you get closer with your brothers and sisters in Christ and your fire gets fueled up with God's holy word. See when we step away we become dim, to point of turning into a piece of coal, but when you take that piece of coal and put it back next to the fire it sparks and it burns agian. I pray when you assemble your fires are flamming hot for the lord. I pray others see your fire and want to know.....where can I get a fire like that and may they come to the lord because they saw your light. Let our fires inside grow. If you are reading this, I pray your fire grow. Thank you for reading god bless

ebdesroches

Aug 20, 2022
A meeting place is in His worship
A release for our spirit is in His paise
My we love you, obey You, be embraced by You all our days

ebdesroches

Aug 20, 2022
Suggested write in first person; how do you feel, what do you think; how does He affect you.

Becomes more of a testimony rather that telling someone something. A personal testimony of what has happened to you is much more effective!

In my poems i end up changing all of the we’s to me’s unless i really mean we.

Thanks for what you wrote

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
Suggested write in first person; how do you feel, what do you think; how does He affect you.

Becomes more of a testimony rather that telling someone something. A personal testimony of what has happened to you is much more effective!

Thanks for what you wrote

Thank you for your advice I do appreciate it. I only write what has been placed upon my heart. I do want the reader to feel a connection to what it is I am writing.. we us our. Instead of saying it's a hard life because I am a Christian, it becomes more of, it's a hard life because we are Christians. Like the reader is taking part and included..... Besides I can't always be talking about me haha :)

ebdesroches

Aug 20, 2022
From what I have experienced people "don't want to be told what to do", unless they know who you are. They have to sample the "wares", who are you? (on the other hand few probably can accept what I am writing either!)

I am a sinfully flawed person, and so what I write is too, however, I try to be as genuine and as open as I can be, to be point of embarassment. But what is embarassment it means I still have self pride. I want to be completely owned by Him...no pride..only belong to Him. I have a long way to go!

Yes if its put on your heart, and you are being a prophet, I can't argue with that.

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
I think you are missunderstood. I never once you in a condemning form but us and we as a whole. I not once wrote anything that threw a persons sin at them. You might want to reread some things

ebdesroches

Aug 20, 2022
I know already that He has given me the knowlege that I love Him and He loves me overwhelmingly. Thats a gift and it does not come from me. So what I am trying to accomplish is that in seeing what I am writing, people can see what He is doing to me and want the same for themselves. My motivation is that they love Him and know that they are loved....by petitioning the one that can give this gift to them.

It can become "look at me" but if it does, I am pretty sure He will take the knowlege of my love for Him and His love for me away and I will be distracted to other things.

I think repentance, not doing anything you know is wrong and being forgiven for it (good conscience) is the start of the conversation. Then the next step is worship. Not just a little worship, full on engagement, every minute you have (yes not possible sometimes). When you wake up at night adore Him, tell Him you love him. Always praying to Him and adoring Him. I fall short of what I am saying for sure, but it appears that it is a possible gateway for Him to communicate his love to you and you to love Him....via worship and adoration and speaking to Him.

ebdesroches

Aug 20, 2022
I think you are missunderstood. I never once you in a condemning form but us and we as a whole. I not once wrote anything that threw a persons sin at them. You might want to reread some things
No I never thought you did throw a persons sin at them.

ebdesroches

Aug 20, 2022
I don't know a sin that He is condemning me for currently, I have a clear conscience. But I also know because of the relationship with Him that He is so blindingly perfect and I am far from it. So if I say please forgive me a sinner and have mercy on me, I am speaking the truth!

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
Amen, I understand. I still think you are misunderstanding, it's not about the me and I it's about the we and us. When we as a church family can revive and bring each other's love for the lord up by praising him as a whole. Kind of hard to do with just me and I . I can't pump up your fire if I'm only worried about me.....that's why I am referring to us and we and fueling up the fires.

Bud it's Thanksgiving, I pray you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am not here to bicker. If my writing offends you just block it or something. Have a wonderful day god bless :)

ebdesroches

Aug 20, 2022
No you dont offend me. Even if i dont understand its still ok.

Keep writing please! i want to read more of what you write.

Nov 22, 2022

Thanks for what you wrote[/Q
From what I have experienced people "don't want to be told what to do", unless they know who you are. They have to sample the "wares", who are you? (on the other hand few probably can accept what I am writing either!)

I am a sinfully flawed person, and so what I write is too, however, I try to be as genuine and as open as I can be, to be point of embarassment. But what is embarassment it means I still have self pride. I want to be completely owned by Him...no pride..only belong to Him. I have a long way to go!

Yes if its put on your heart, and you are being a prophet, I can't argue with that.
nothing better to do than argue a mans point of view, like maybe trying to save someone?