The first shall be last and the last first

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I found this verse interesting because it appears that the three gospels are in reverse order. Luke tells the gospel from the perspective of those who are in the first rapture, Mark is the gospel to the sleeping church that is woken up when the rapture takes place and Matthew is the gospel to those taken at the end of the great tribulation. This is a very interesting theory when you look at the differences between the gospels, what they say, what they don’t say, and how certain accounts are different. So I thought what about the 7 churches in Revelation, suppose those also tell a story in reverse order. Let’s see.

Laodicea -- This is the church that is there at the end of the age. They are lukewarm, apathetic, self satisfied and proud.

16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth.

He is “about” to spit them out of His mouth. When? When he raptures the saints in the first rapture, they’ll be left behind.

20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

At the end of the age the Lord is standing at the door.

21 To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne.

The end of the age is a battle. We are fighting to prevent the thief from breaking into the house and robbing it. If they are victorious in this battle (and they won’t be unless they hear the Lord, open to the Lord and eat with the Lord) then they get to sit on the throne with the Lord. This is a basic promise to all believers that in the coming kingdom we will reign with Him.

Philadelphia -- these are the ones who are raptured at the beginning of the Day of the Lord.

7 “To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. 8 I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name.

The Lord is Holy and True, these ones have not been dragged away with the apostasy. The key of David is like being the chief of staff who can enter into the presence of the king at any time to make a request. This is a praying church. This church has a little strength, not a lot. They don’t have money, they don’t have political power, but they have faith and the word of God and they have the Lord’s name. There are lots of opportunities to deny the Lord’s name, but they don’t. Someone is trying to shut the door on them but with the Lord’s help, by prayer, by the word, by His name they hold the line and refuse to let that door be shut.

9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. 10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

They are surrounded by liars, but when they are raptured it will be a strong testimony to all that the Lord loved them and was with them. They endure a trial patiently that has tested them. For example, perhaps they have endured the trial of institutional racism, or perhaps they have endured the trial of election fraud. No one wanted to hear their claims but as hard as they tried they were unable to shut the door on them, they persisted and they were victorious.

11 I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown.

You do not inherit a crown, you must earn it. It becomes clear what this crown is when we get to Sardis.

12 The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name.

The pillars have to go up first. These are the first ones raptured and they are the strong ones (the man child) who hold things up. Paul talks about when “he that restrains steps out of the way” Which is understood to refer to the Holy Spirit. These ones are filled with the Holy Spirit, just like the wise virgins who were waiting for the Bridegroom and had vessels full of oil. The name denotes the person and work, the name of God means they express God, the name of the city means they express the work of God, and the new name means they are doing something new. Just like Joshua said, the Lord led them by a way they had never gone before.

Sardis -- the sleeping church

3 “To the angel[a] of the church in Sardis write: These are the words of him who holds the seven spirits[b] of God and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead. 2 Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have found your deeds unfinished in the sight of my God.

Wake up! They were asleep, they were not watching. Some Christians think that as long as they are a good person and do good things they will be fine. They will say that everything is in God’s hand. Yes, this is the one who holds the seven spirits and the seven stars in His hand and He is telling them “wake up” and “your deeds are unfinished in the sight of my God”.

3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

The gospel according to Mark begins with the message to repent. This is not a call to repent of the sins in Thyatira, it is a call to repent because they forgot how they had originally heard the word of God and received it. They didn’t hold that word fast, so they need to repent. The word of God is a crown. The prudent are crowned with knowledge. Pr 14:18. The saints that were raptured already were prudent, they were wise, they kept the Lord’s word, their vessels were full. That word was treasured by them, it was their wealth. The wealth of the wise is their crown. Pr 14:24 These are the foolish virgins, they were not prudent, they didn’t have the oil and they didn’t have the word. The crown is of “pure gold” Ps 21:3. The word of God is fine gold, if you are prudent you will be crowned with the pure gold of the word.

4 Yet you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their clothes. They will walk with me, dressed in white, for they are worthy. 5 The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out the name of that person from the book of life, but will acknowledge that name before my Father and his angels. 6 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

This is interesting, in the three gospels the Lord wore three different colors at the crucifixion. White was in Luke and depicts those who get raptured first. It looks like the Lord is saying that Philadelphia will be raptured as a church at the beginning of the Day of the Lord but along with them you will have a smattering of those from Sardis. Just a few. The rest were asleep, the foolish virgins and will need to repent.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Thyatira -- You tolerate Jezebel

18 “To the angel of the church in Thyatira write: These are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose feet are like burnished bronze. 19 I know your deeds, your love and faith, your service and perseverance, and that you are now doing more than you did at first. 20 Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols. 21 I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling. 22 So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. 23 I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds. This is referring to the tribulation and to the antichrist and the false prophet. It is also referring to the apostasy. 24 Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan’s so-called deep secrets, ‘I will not impose any other burden on you, 25 except to hold on to what you have until I come.’ When Philadelphia is raptured the Lord says He'll make those of the synagogue of Satan, which no doubt refers to those like Jezebel and those who know the "deep things of Satan". Philadelphia only had a little strength because Sardis and Thyatira were not one with them. So this church has long been likened to the Catholic church, they have deeds, love and faith and service and perseverance and they are doing more now than at first. But they also tolerate the sexual immorality (recent scandal of the Pedophile priests) of those who lead others into sin. Not only so but the Vatican has both political and financial power and often makes deals that make them "strange bedfellows" with other groups (like the Nazis during WWII). 26 To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— 27 that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’[b]—just as I have received authority from my Father. 28 I will also give that one the morning star. 29 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. This is what you always hear about the Catholics from positive testimonies. Some kid was messed up, heading towards a life of crime but was sent to a Catholic school and the nuns straightened him out. He then credits his being turned around with great appreciation to that experience. These schools are victorious over the nations. They do rule with an iron rod. These testimonies of kids lives being turned around, that is like the morning star. The battle that we are seeing right now places the education of our children at the very heart of everything. Several high profile talking heads have said that once Biden takes power they need to take the children of the Trump supporters and put them into a reeducation camp. Although that may sound like hyperbole the truth is that Public school curriculum is being revamped and changed in ways that attempt to completely stamp out the Lord Jesus, the worship of the Lord or Holy living. To lead us back to normalcy we'll need those who taught at these Catholic schools. I would liken elementary school education to the morning star.

Pergamum -- Mark of the Beast

12 “To the angel of the church in Pergamum write: These are the words of him who has the sharp, double-edged sword. 13 I know where you live—where Satan has his throne. Yet you remain true to my name. You did not renounce your faith in me, not even in the days of Antipas, my faithful witness, who was put to death in your city—where Satan lives. During the tribulation the Antichrist will set himself up in the Temple, make it his throne. They will also martyr Christians. 14 Nevertheless, I have a few things against you: There are some among you who hold to the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to entice the Israelites to sin so that they ate food sacrificed to idols and committed sexual immorality. 15 Likewise, you also have those who hold to the teaching of the Nicolaitans. 16 Repent therefore! Otherwise, I will soon come to you and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth. You will also have the false prophet. What is the "mark of the beast". You can't buy or sell without it, so it essentially is a mark that you, like cattle, belong to the Antichrist. That is what it means to eat food sacrificed to idols. I will soon come to you and will fight against them -- that refers to the end of the tribulation, not the beginning. At the beginning the believers are watching for the Lord's coming while many are sleeping and are keeping Satan from breaking in and robbing the house. At the end the Lord comes with His army openly and fights against them. 17 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give that person a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to the one who receives it. If you go through this part of the tribulation you will need to know about the "hidden manna" as you will refuse to take the mark of the beast and won't be able to openly buy or sell. Because you refused to have the name of the beast written on you the Lord will write a new name on you as a reward.

Smyrna -- The Purge

8 “To the angel of the church in Smyrna write: These are the words of him who is the First and the Last, who died and came to life again. 9 I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. 10 Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor’s crown. Thyatira tolerated the new government of Antichrist. Pergamum let the false teachers take over, fill the schools and society with their corruption while cancelling all who stood against them, like Antipas. Now Smyrna represents those Christians who refuse the mark of the beast are are rounded up and purged. 11 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. The one who is victorious will not be hurt at all by the second death. All they can do is give you the first death. The promise is not that you won't be imprisoned, tortured and killed. The promise is that after that death you won't be cast into the lake of fire, the second death.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Ephesus -- Survivalists

2 “To the angel[a] of the church in Ephesus write: These are the words of him who holds the seven stars in his right hand and walks among the seven golden lampstands. 2 I know your deeds, your hard work and your perseverance. I know that you cannot tolerate wicked people, that you have tested those who claim to be apostles but are not, and have found them false. 3 You have persevered and have endured hardships for my name, and have not grown weary. Like Smyrna they also have tested these false apostles trying to spread a filthy teaching and have rejected it. Like Thyatira they also have hard work and perseverance. The earth is a big place. For many if not most, they'll be directly under the rule of Antichrist and False prophet, they'll be purged if they don't obey. But for some the purge won't reach to their corner of the earth. 4 Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken the love you had at first. 5 Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. Never even considered this before. Imagine you are in a small corner of Africa or South America and the purge has not come to your corner of the world. You think the world has gone crazy, you have worked hard to preserve your way of life. You detest the wicked people that you can see dominating the world. They have completely influenced Europe, the one world government is totally detestable. But as a result you have come to detest all. Our first love is Jesus who came to us when we were yet sinners and saved us. But now you have forsaken Him, you view yourselves as "holier than thou". Once you take that attitude you are no longer a lampstand. 6 But you have this in your favor: You hate the practices of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate. For years we have debated what are the practices of the Nicolaitans. Does it mean the clergy laity system? But now we see this horrible system rising up in the us that James warned us about "favoritism". We talk about racism, sexism, and all kinds of isms, but they all fall into one broad category "favoritism". This group is good, that one is bad. Kristen Clarke has been picked by Biden to run the Civil Rights division of the DOJ and she wrote that "melanin endows blacks with greater mental, physical and spiritual abilities -- something that cannot be measured based on Eurocentric standards". This is classic favoritism, and by classic I am referring to previous so called experts who essentially claimed that whites were inherently better than blacks. This is a hateful teaching, but it is also the Yin to the KKK's Yang. 7 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God. There you go. If people can't buy or sell without the mark what do they eat? Duh, they eat from trees, from gardens, they grow their own food. They raise their own food. It will take time for draconian laws to spread world wide and even so how do you tell a farmer he can't eat his own crops? At this time there will be Christians in the city that will be smyrna and christians in the country who will be Ephesus.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
So let’s now look at Daniel 2 which gives us a perspective of human government. We have looked at previously as describing human government from the Babylonian empire to the Roman empire to this period of a mixture between authoritarian regimes and democracy. This is a little different from Revelation 2-3 which talks about the church.

2 In the second year of his reign, Nebuchadnezzar had dreams; his mind was troubled and he could not sleep. 2 So the king summoned the magicians, enchanters, sorcerers and astrologers[a] to tell him what he had dreamed. When they came in and stood before the king, 3 he said to them, “I have had a dream that troubles me and I want to know what it means.[b]” 4 Then the astrologers answered the king,[c] “May the king live forever! Tell your servants the dream, and we will interpret it.” 5 The king replied to the astrologers, “This is what I have firmly decided: If you do not tell me what my dream was and interpret it, I will have you cut into pieces and your houses turned into piles of rubble. 6 But if you tell me the dream and explain it, you will receive from me gifts and rewards and great honor. So tell me the dream and interpret it for me.” 7 Once more they replied, “Let the king tell his servants the dream, and we will interpret it.” 8 Then the king answered, “I am certain that you are trying to gain time, because you realize that this is what I have firmly decided: 9 If you do not tell me the dream, there is only one penalty for you. You have conspired to tell me misleading and wicked things, hoping the situation will change. So then, tell me the dream, and I will know that you can interpret it for me.” 10 The astrologers answered the king, “There is no one on earth who can do what the king asks! No king, however great and mighty, has ever asked such a thing of any magician or enchanter or astrologer. 11 What the king asks is too difficult. No one can reveal it to the king except the gods, and they do not live among humans.” 12 This made the king so angry and furious that he ordered the execution of all the wise men of Babylon. 13 So the decree was issued to put the wise men to death, and men were sent to look for Daniel and his friends to put them to death.

I want to get into the dream but I think there are three things here that are very important to understand. First, why do they use astrologers. Today that would be outrageous for a world leader to use an astrologer (except of course Nancy Reagan). The Bible says that God put the stars in the heavens for signs. They are like “Times Square” and the stars tell the gospel story. But we have a much more sure word of prophecy today with the Bible. Yes, there was the “star of Bethlehem” that told them when the Messiah was born and yes there are prophecies about solar and lunar eclipses being a sign, but it is the sure word that we should hold to. Second Nebuchadnezzar clearly feels these astrologers are liars and frauds. It surely seems like he is calling them “fake news” in this paragraph. The third thing is that this was sovereign of God that it worked out this way because even the astrologers testify “no one can reveal it to the king but God”.

14 When Arioch, the commander of the king’s guard, had gone out to put to death the wise men of Babylon, Daniel spoke to him with wisdom and tact. 15 He asked the king’s officer, “Why did the king issue such a harsh decree?” Arioch then explained the matter to Daniel. 16 At this, Daniel went in to the king and asked for time, so that he might interpret the dream for him. 17 Then Daniel returned to his house and explained the matter to his friends Hananiah, Mishael and Azariah. 18 He urged them to plead for mercy from the God of heaven concerning this mystery, so that he and his friends might not be executed with the rest of the wise men of Babylon.

This is a key lesson for us. When they say that only God can do it then we need to realize this is in our wheelhouse. Call together the saints and pray because God will be glorified.

19 During the night the mystery was revealed to Daniel in a vision. Then Daniel praised the God of heaven 20 and said: “Praise be to the name of God for ever and ever; wisdom and power are his. 21 He changes times and seasons; he deposes kings and raises up others. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. 22 He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with him. 23 I thank and praise you, God of my ancestors: You have given me wisdom and power, you have made known to me what we asked of you, you have made known to us the dream of the king.”

Recently we have seen many dreams and interpretations of dreams. This is one way that God speaks to us and to His people. Right now we are in changing times and we need to praise God, it is He that has all wisdom and power. He is the one that changes times and seasons. He is the one that deposes kings and raises up others. He is the one that has given wisdom and discernment to all those who are investigating what is going on. He is the one who is revealing the deep and hidden things that lie in darkness. God is light and the light overcomes the darkness. And God is the one who answers prayers, to God be the glory.

24 Then Daniel went to Arioch, whom the king had appointed to execute the wise men of Babylon, and said to him, “Do not execute the wise men of Babylon. Take me to the king, and I will interpret his dream for him.” 25 Arioch took Daniel to the king at once and said, “I have found a man among the exiles from Judah who can tell the king what his dream means.” 26 The king asked Daniel (also called Belteshazzar), “Are you able to tell me what I saw in my dream and interpret it?” 27 Daniel replied, “No wise man, enchanter, magician or diviner can explain to the king the mystery he has asked about, 28 but there is a God in heaven who reveals mysteries. He has shown King Nebuchadnezzar what will happen in days to come. Your dream and the visions that passed through your mind as you were lying in bed are these: 29 “As Your Majesty was lying there, your mind turned to things to come, and the revealer of mysteries showed you what is going to happen. 30 As for me, this mystery has been revealed to me, not because I have greater wisdom than anyone else alive, but so that Your Majesty may know the interpretation and that you may understand what went through your mind.

All glory is to God. His name “Belteshazzar” means “protect the king”. The name Daniel means “God is my judge”. While we are in this world we do not “judge the king” we “protect the king” and although God is our savior and redeemer He is also our judge. We will have to give account of everything we do and say.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
31 “Your Majesty looked, and there before you stood a large statue—an enormous, dazzling statue, awesome in appearance. 32 The head of the statue was made of pure gold, its chest and arms of silver, its belly and thighs of bronze, 33 its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of baked clay. 34 While you were watching, a rock was cut out, but not by human hands. It struck the statue on its feet of iron and clay and smashed them. 35 Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver and the gold were all broken to pieces and became like chaff on a threshing floor in the summer. The wind swept them away without leaving a trace. But the rock that struck the statue became a huge mountain and filled the whole earth. 36 “This was the dream, and now we will interpret it to the king. 37 Your Majesty, you are the king of kings. The God of heaven has given you dominion and power and might and glory; 38 in your hands he has placed all mankind and the beasts of the field and the birds in the sky. Wherever they live, he has made you ruler over them all. You are that head of gold.

This statue represents human government beginning with the head of gold, the Babylonian empire. To be “first” is also to be “the head” and to be “last” is to be “the tail”. So I want to examine this golden head and see if it relates to anything at this time when Philadelphia is holding the door open for the light and the truth and shutting the door on evil. So first question, what does Babylon represent today? In Jeremiah 51:6 “Flee from Babylon! Run for your lives! Do not be destroyed because of her sins. It is time for the Lord’s vengeance; he will repay her what she deserves. This is talking about Babylon at the end of the age at the start of the Day of the Lord. 7 Babylon was a gold cup in the Lord’s hand; The word of God is pure gold, this country is the one that has the word of God. They are the ones printing Bibles and sending them out to the entire world. she made the whole earth drunk. The nations drank her wine; therefore they have now gone mad. This country dominates the world with the message and stories they hear. Whether it is movies, TV, or news. The entire world has “drunk her wine”. And that wine has made them go mad. I will skip down to verses that tell us more about who Babylon is. 13 You who live by many waters and are rich in treasures, This country lives by many waters. You can understand this both allegorically and geographically. Waters were the highways, it is where trade takes place. The reason NYC and LA and Chicago are the three biggest cities in the US is because they are by many waters. NYC is the gateway to Europe and they dug a canal that went to the great lakes, connected to Chicago which then connected to the Mississippi river. LA is connected to Asia. Being on two oceans, having a major river like the Mississippi bisect the country and having the great lakes greatly helped our development as a country. No other country comes close. Also the US is rich in treasures, we are a superpower, had the biggest economy and the highest standard of living. The description of Babylon falling in an hour like a great millstone cast into the ocean is the description of a stock market crash. The NYSE and the Chicago Board of Trade are great markets where you buy and sell all sorts of things. Go to Revelation 18 and see the description -- no one will buy our stuff anymore, the US is the biggest purchaser of things built worldwide. 21 Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said: “With such violence the great city of Babylon will be thrown down, never to be found again. “The great city of Babylon”. Surely that is not referring to Iraq. It could refer to NYC, or Chicago or LA. These are “the great cities of Babylon” today. At the end of the age, at the time of the last trumpet, the US will be Babylon. They will be the country that had the word of God, the pure word of God like gold, but their cup was filled with wine that made the whole world drunk. Their TV and Hollywood spread all over the world and they made the world mad. Babylon in this dream is the country with dominion, power, might and all glory. Again, that is the US. From the Wright brothers to the Moon landing, from WWII to the Gulf War. Wherever people live God made them ruler over all. The US is the head of gold. Now that to me is weird, I would never picture George Washington as a head of gold (he had a white powder wig and false teeth made of wood). I wold never picture Lincoln as a head of gold with his stovepipe hat and his penchant to always dress in black. In fact the only president I would even consider to be this “head of gold” at the end of the age is Trump.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
39 “After you, another kingdom will arise, inferior to yours.

This requires looking at a number of places. Jeremiah 51 is predicting an attack on the US.

51 This is what the Lord says: “See, I will stir up the spirit of a destroyer against Babylon and the people of Leb Kamai.[a] 2 I will send foreigners to Babylon to winnow her and to devastate her land; they will oppose her on every side in the day of her disaster. 3 Let not the archer string his bow, nor let him put on his armor. Do not spare her young men; completely destroy[b] her army. 4 They will fall down slain in Babylon,[c] fatally wounded in her streets. 5 For Israel and Judah have not been forsaken by their God, the Lord Almighty, though their land[d] is full of guilt before the Holy One of Israel.

OK, so very confusing let’s try to follow the message carefully. First, in my previous post I made a case for Babylon to refer to the US at the end of this age when this judgement takes place. According to the expositors Leb Kamai is a reference to the Chaldeans and in the book of Habakkuk it seems quite obvious that the Chaldeans refer to the US's military might (you can see my exposition of Habakkuk). So then who is Israel and Judah? Israel should refer to Israel, but Judah is where the city on the hill is. The US was set up with a covenant with God 400 years ago with the puritans and the Mayflower compact. The church in the US is Judah. The country from a secular point of view is Babylon, but from a spiritual point of view it is Judah. God will judge and destroy Babylon because He has not forsaken His people in this land. The last few months we have seen appeals for justice concerning civil rights and even more importantly concerning election fraud. The right to vote in a free and fair election is seen as the single most important civil right as all the other rights depend on this right.

6 “Flee from Babylon! Run for your lives! Do not be destroyed because of her sins. It is time for the Lord’s vengeance; he will repay her what she deserves. 7 Babylon was a gold cup in the Lord’s hand; she made the whole earth drunk. The nations drank her wine; therefore they have now gone mad. 8 Babylon will suddenly fall and be broken. Wail over her! Get balm for her pain; perhaps she can be healed. 9 “‘We would have healed Babylon, but she cannot be healed; let us leave her and each go to our own land, for her judgment reaches to the skies, it rises as high as the heavens.’

During the last three months, maybe even during the last nine months there has been appeal after appeal for Babylon to be healed, to repent, to tell the truth, to judge righteously but they can’t. The judgement has risen to the heavens. The entire earth has seen the deceit, the fraud, the corruption. What they are doing is they are “leaving her”. They are abandoning her Tech giants with boycotts and setting up their own platforms. They are abandoning her mass media, she has lost her moral authority.

10 “‘The Lord has vindicated us; come, let us tell in Zion what the Lord our God has done.’

God’s people have been ridiculed, insulted and threatened. They have been called deplorables, irredeemable, chumps, racists, homophobic, KKK, and Nazis. They have been threatened, called traitors, and some have even said their children need to be seized by the state and reeducated. Representatives to the US congress have called for black lists of those who supported this, they were censored, cancelled, fired, and doxed. But according to Jeremiah the Lord will act and He will vindicate them. Does this refer to the rapture where we are “snatched away” from the certain death? In verse 2 it talked about being “winnowed”. At the end of the age God brings in the harvest, the weeds get tossed into the fire and the wheat gets brought into the barn (raptured). This is now the second reference to the rapture.

11 “Sharpen the arrows, take up the shields! The Lord has stirred up the kings of the Medes, because his purpose is to destroy Babylon. The Lord will take vengeance, vengeance for his temple.

So if Babylon refers to the US, Judah refers to these rallies for justice like the Stop the Steal rally, then who are these Medes that will attack the US? This weekend the State department released the evidence that the pandemic came from a bioweapons lab in China and can be considered an act of war. Peter Navarro released volume 3 of his analysis on the election concluding that there was election fraud which flipped the election from Trump to Biden and that China and Iran were involved. This also is considered an act of war. We recently had the biggest cyberattack on the US government in our history from China and Iran and that is an act of war. We have also discovered 2 million Chinese spies in the multinational corporations and universities, primarily in the US. The censorship of the president and conservative voices in the context of everything else going on is an act of war and finally the trade war is an act of war. We are at war with China and Iran. Those who have been arguing this for the last year have been ridiculed and vilified by the mainstream press and even by Joe Biden. Joe Biden is currently trying to renegotiate the treaty that Obama gave to Iran and is appointing people compromised by China to his cabinet. But it is too late, with the Hunter Biden laptop scandal and documents declassified by Trump this weekend we can see that Clinton, Obama and Biden are all compromised by China. According to Daniel China is an inferior kingdom to ours, but they are the ones that overthrow us. The Medes refer to the Orient, to China.

They are a kingdom of silver. They rise to power because they have cash. 25,000 troops are not in Washington DC to stop riots from breaking windows. The police can do that. We are about to be attacked openly.

12 Lift up a banner against the walls of Babylon! Reinforce the guard, station the watchmen, prepare an ambush! The Lord will carry out his purpose, his decree against the people of Babylon. 13 You who live by many waters and are rich in treasures, your end has come, the time for you to be destroyed. 14 The Lord Almighty has sworn by himself: I will surely fill you with troops, as with a swarm of locusts, and they will shout in triumph over you.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Psalm 64[a]
For the director of music. A psalm of David.
1 Hear me, my God, as I voice my complaint;
protect my life from the threat of the enemy.
2 Hide me from the conspiracy of the wicked,
from the plots of evildoers.
3 They sharpen their tongues like swords
and aim cruel words like deadly arrows.
4 They shoot from ambush at the innocent;
they shoot suddenly, without fear.
5 They encourage each other in evil plans,
they talk about hiding their snares;
they say, “Who will see it[b]?”
6 They plot injustice and say,
“We have devised a perfect plan!”
Surely the human mind and heart are cunning.
7 But God will shoot them with his arrows;
they will suddenly be struck down.
8 He will turn their own tongues against them
and bring them to ruin;
all who see them will shake their heads in scorn.
9 All people will fear;
they will proclaim the works of God
and ponder what he has done.
10 The righteous will rejoice in the Lord
and take refuge in him;
all the upright in heart will glory in him!