The Flu

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Great! I know He is calling His own out of all groups now in these last of the last days.

swatfrog

Nov 19, 2022
flu? teaspoon of honey mixed with teaspoon of cinnamon, kills most bugs in 3 to 4 days. Has to be raw ,organic, or local.Local is always best. I just put mine in hot coffee. cinnamon doesnt mix so well, lol . Cinnamon is anti -fungal, anti-microbial and anti-viral. Honey is anti-bacterial ....by nature , which is to say God made

swatfrog

Nov 19, 2022
I know of one Arizona church that went to Deerborn Michigan in the dead of winter to reach Muslims for Christ. The Lord made it a mild day and the younger generation were very receptive. I forget how many got saved.
Dearborn was the place that the news said there was Christian persecution by radicals. They didn't see any of that, but proved that Muslims can come to know Christ too.
theres a christian movie of muslims coming to Jesus is called, "More than dreams". it has several stories portrayed all of which are true and narrated by the actual person the story is about ....the one about the girl named Dini will have you in awe...and tears

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
theres a christian movie of muslims coming to Jesus is called, "More than dreams". it has several stories portrayed all of which are true and narrated by the actual person the story is about ....the one about the girl named Dini will have you in awe...and tears
I'd like to see that.

A friend was explaining how he shared the gospel with a Muslim woman at her door. When he got to the end and made sure she understood, he ask her to pray with him to trust Jesus as her Savior. She said, Wait a minute, and ran into the other room. She came back with a necklace with an icon on it. He said, When you trust Jesus for eternal life, you aren't adding Him to what you believe. You are forsaking your religion and replacing it with Jesus. She paused and looked down at her icon for a moment and thought. Then she threw it across the room and decided to pray with him to get saved.
I'd like to hear other testimonies like that.

swatfrog

Nov 19, 2022
I'd like to see that.

A friend was explaining how he shared the gospel with a Muslim woman at her door. When he got to the end and made sure she understood, he ask her to pray with him to trust Jesus as her Savior. She said, Wait a minute, and ran into the other room. She came back with a necklace with an icon on it. He said, When you trust Jesus for eternal life, you aren't adding Him to what you believe. You are forsaking your religion and replacing it with Jesus. She paused and looked down at her icon for a moment and thought. Then she threw it across the room and decided to pray with him to get saved.
try youtube i think its on there

Papermonkey

Dec 2, 2022
Oil of Oregano Gel caps are what I use if I get the very rare sniffle, haven't had the crud for 10+ years, thank you Jesus!
Capsules are definitely more palatable than taking a dropper full of liquid oregano oil.

I had the first symptoms of flu many years ago.
The local health food store carries a Naturopathic remedy called Oscillococcinum.

The health practitioner there told me to drop the pellets under my tongue straight from the little tube they are packaged in and let them dissolve there. Because touching them contaminates the remedy coating. And because that insured the fastest direct absorption into the bloodstream.

The next day those slight symptoms were gone. I kept this up for another day and never got the flu.

There's a herb called Pau d'arco. It, as well as olive leaf extract, are natural antibiotics.
Unlike prescription antibiotics, those also fight virus.
The standardized extract of either herb was recommended because that insures the full concentration of the medicinal properties.

I haven't had a cold or the flu in many years since that first little episode of flu symptoms.

Herbs are my go-to straight from Father's medicine cabinet.

Papermonkey

Dec 2, 2022
I'd like to see that.

try youtube i think its on there
It is there. Has been for years. Outstanding movie.

Papermonkey

Dec 2, 2022
Thanks. I'll watch this tomorrow. Good night papermonkey.
You're welcome.

A friend who was formerly Muslim forwarded that link to me last summer. It's still in its own folder in my bookmarks so I can pass it along when the time comes.

Good night to you was well HealthandHappiness.
With the Lord's blessing we'll read each other again tomorrow.

May 27, 2023
Flu season is here, and with it, all the ongoing muscle aches, headaches, and fever.

Prevention by getting a flu shot is recommended.

he

I get my "influenza shot" all year round when I stopped buying food rich in refined sugar, it takes out white blood cells making it hard for the body to fight the virus, I never get flu anymore, once more I never get cold sores anymore. I used to get EVERY flu season , also keep your Vitamin D up.

During the countrys maximum covid lockdown I took ice cream and any other ice cream items off my shopping list, it is the combination sugar dairy that does harm, I have never put ice cream back on my shopping list. I used to think about it after the end of the lockdown but I do not give it a second thought now.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
eat & exercise right, live without malice, hatred, envy, unforgiveness, vengeance & anything ungodly. adapt a steady diet of honey, white tea, garlic, extra virgin olive oil, vitamin C & greens. sinful behavior can cause sickness spiritually, mentally & physically.

May 27, 2023
I get my "influenza shot" all year round when I stopped buying food rich in refined sugar, it takes out white blood cells making it hard for the body to fight the virus, I never get flu anymore, once more I never get cold sores anymore. I used to get EVERY flu season , also keep your Vitamin D up.
I meet someone he has never had flu in his life, never had a vacine in his life, not sure in the food with refied toxic sugar, he is outside most days building houses starting the process on getting sunlight to covert cholesterol into vitamin d1