The forgotten Name

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 19, 2017
Tick tock tick tock
the clock struck midnight
My eyeball still dancing with smug
Couldnt close the eyes with peace
The heart got damaged because of worried
And my soul just hanging in there
Soo empty, soo cold my inside to be
Like a horor music give the sound when i have a good dream
Hope already gone!
Where is?
Are u sleep inside blanket?
Hope already missing!
Are u hide on my heart?
Hope already lost!
Like a crazy people i looking my hope
And found my self without any energy
Iam quiet...
Iam death...
flashed a name in mind lifeless
A name when i always heard on sunday school
a name that was never spoken again
Is Jesus...
with my remaining strength, I call Jesus name
And miracle happend....

(sametime the problems need to be here on our life to remain us about Jesus, a nice person who always waiting us stop our routine for say hello to Him)

B

BeyondET

Hope this ok, reminded of a song

[video=youtube;2rsdZHcRM9c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rsdZHcRM9c[/video]

Mar 19, 2017
Hi BeyondET, Offcourse thats ok... Iam glad my poem can vless ur day... Nice to know u here. Anyway iam enjoyed thats song too, yeah ur right the song its matching with the poem :)