J
Please replace the word "you" with "one" in your future posts as I am not a Freemason. I'm simply playing the role of devil's advocate in this thread.
I will answer any question however I please. If you do not like my answer then I suggest you learn how to deal with it. I will not call another Christian a fraud. Only God knows if they're sincere, but that does not mean I cannot point out if they've been misled and misguided. No Christian is perfect. We are not immune to sin, but if I feel something is against God and the teachings of his word I will point it out.I would appreciate it if you answered point #4 from my last point. Your comment in regards to it was fallacious because it was a yes or no question. Are you dismissing Born-Again Christians whom also claim to be Freemasons as fraudulent?
As far as the Illuminati is concerned many say it does not exist. Many conspiracy theorists say it does. I personally don't know, but it is easy to see the link between them(Illuminati) and the Freemasons to see why one would think that.Ties between the Illumaniti and the Freemasons are questionable. It seems the only concrete linkage between the two are of the P2 lodge scandal in Italy. A Masonic lodge was taken over by Illumanti thugs (Licio Gelli and his elite buddies) via blackmail and other deceitful behavior then they pushed for a political takeover of Italy. P2 - Propaganda Due
Please use references!
A load of bull according to your perspective.actually praying for a game is quite common beforehand...and i do believe most teams still have chaplains for when they travel. But if everyone is praying to someone different, who are you reallypraying too. Im just showing that elizabeths justification of they dont recognize God as the one true God is a load of bull. Plenty of places dont do that and they arent any better or worse off than anyone else. do you choose where you shop by the religious statements of its owners and employess?
Danschance, good grief! Why does someone have to be seen as promoting Freemasonary, if they're merely interested in asking questions/discussing it. Some of you people think that it's evil to learn of other religions, it's not, it's the practising said religions that's wrong. God's Word should be our focus but get your heads out of the sand and realise it's good to know the Enemy's ways in it's many guises!
A load of bull according to your perspective.
If any Christian is part of any organization where they cannot do the Lord's work or they're held spiritually equal to nonchristian beliefs then they should probably not be part of it. I don't care if it is a club, sports or whatever. Comparing football to a secret society is rather laughable anyway....and shopping? My word, you are grasping at straws here aren't you?
Aren't you one who has posted on CC about prayer and respecting other religions? Aren't you one who supports no prayer in school? Since most schools have footballs teams you now defend prayer before the game regardless of their religion? I do believe you were one that was advocating a "moment of silence", and not actual prayer so others would not be offended. So now prayer is ok with you?
Also.......Going to town to buy toilet paper is not even in the same category as being a member of society that stands by nonchristian beliefs. Their roots are actually Jewish. You know... those people who rejected Jesus.
By the way, if the Freemason's are not a religious organization then what is the point in having religious books within the lodge? Why pray? Why even acknowledge God in the first place?
Where are you quoting from?Well now, we have a bonifide lie here. You claim the bible is in every lodge??
From "
It seems to me that you are very excited about being a freemason and are willing to defend it with zeal, but you also do not seem to know much about it. The bible is not in every lodge. The Koran and other "holy books" can be displayed alone or even next to the bible. That to me is blatant blasphemy as the bible is lowered to the standards of other pagan "holy books".
Good point, but truth be told, I'm not trying to validate Freemasonry. I will admit though, the claimed history behind it's beginnings along with the air of mystery does make it an intriguing subject to learn about. Hence why I asked for concrete evidence rather than opinions.OP, you yourself admit this is an organization that allows you to worship any deity of your choosing. What more do i need to know? This is an 'all paths lead to the same destination' mindset. Which is clearly not what the bible states.
Only time i see people playing 'devils advocate' is when they support the viewpoint to some degree and are trying to validate it, without taking heat by admitting that they are actually in support of it. It makes zero sense, otherwise, to try to play 'devils advocate' in favor of a clearly non-Christian organization whose teachings, according to you, are the very same teachings that will be spread in the end times as part of the acceptable world religion... 'all paths lead to god'.
Also, Elizabeth, i agree with everything you posted, and in some cases i went to say some things and realized you beat me to it, haha.
This explains your bias attitude.I will admit I have heard many things about this secret society since childhood. None of it was good.
Good point.
~~~I'm not sure why people think freemasonry is okay. It's wrong to perform religious ritual with people who follow different gods.
"Take heed to yourself, lest you make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land where you are going, lest it be a snare in your midst. But you shall destroy their altars, break their sacred pillars, and cut down their wooden images (for you shall worship no other god, for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God), lest you make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land, and they play the harlot with their gods and make sacrifice to their gods, and one of them invites you and you eat of his sacrifice, and you take of his daughters for your sons, and his daughters play the harlot with their gods and make your sons play the harlot with their gods." Exodus 34:12-16
A Christian's priority should be God's Kingdom. To preach salvation through Christ alone.
Danschance, good grief! Why does someone have to be seen as promoting Freemasonary, if they're merely interested in asking questions/discussing it. Some of you people think that it's evil to learn of other religions, it's not, it's the practising said religions that's wrong. God's Word should be our focus but get your heads out of the sand and realise it's good to know the Enemy's ways in it's many guises!
lol implying i was talking about school level football....I was simply stating that most organizations couldnt care less what your beliefs are. Unless someone is joining a group for religious reasons I dont think they should care either. Do people join the Masons for religious reasons Not normally, in fact ive never heard of anyone doing that. So why should it matter that people of all faith are in? Like someone said earlier with the US as an example, people here believe all sorts of things, does that make it bad?