The Future of Genders and Roles

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
For some, Marriage = Bondage. :(
Yes unfortunately. Because they don't follow the pattern of a marriage with Christ.

Romans 1:1...Paul, a bond-servant of Jesus Christ...

Guess it just depends on how you see it.

L

Locoponydirtman

Where is sthis is Scripture. I do not recall ever reading such in the versions I hae read, but theere is probably a ot more I do not recall. Let me know. God bless you.
It comes from a combinations of scriptures, but i think 1 corinthians 13:12 is the primary one. The idea there is actually about knowing Jesus, but i think it applies to knowing amd being known by loved ones and such as well.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
It comes from a combinations of scriptures, but i think 1 corinthians 13:12 is the primary one. The idea there is actually about knowing Jesus, but i think it applies to knowing amd being known by loved ones and such as well.
Thank you and God bless you...

P

pottersclay

Do you think Jesus will retain the nail prints in His hands and feet?

Let's all take a moment and pray for the salvation of the cousin of @Pilgrimshope

Isaiah 49:16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.

And they looked on him that was pierced. Revelation.

I think Jesus will always have the scares of his victory.