The gifts of god

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 12, 2020
Hi everyone, teens of all ages, I want to bring something to your attention I'm a teenager just as you so this is coming from me and thy lord.

So we are all born into the world we are all given the blessing of life and our gifts abilities and areas we excel in for me its art and writing.

I want everyone to stop for a moment think of your personal abilities your strengths what you do best.

Okay, now that you know your abilities what do you use them for I'll let you think while I make an example of myself.

I am a drawer and a writer
I draw particularly Dragons and write lore for them (if you don't follow look at my post art inspired by god ) my writing and my art are in some ways related to God and his word or the character is influenced by spiritual urge and or discovery my prim example being Jericho.

I write short stories that correspond to said characters which usually have back story and there spiritual walk.

Anyhow clearly I use my ability and gift by god to bring glory to him indirectly and directly.

We should find our strengths and use them to bring god glory and to show the world what it means to be saved.

Like, I drew a dragon with the colors of the Christian flag and gave him crosses as well.

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hey @Bluestar138, I've never heard of the "Christian flag" before. What is it exactly and who designed it, and what does it look like/what colors does it have :unsure:

God bless you!!

~Deut

Riveraname

Feb 16, 2021
Oh hey, I draw dragons too! (Or I used to at least, I've kinda switched to non-dragons recently) Happy that you're able to use your gift for God, it's something that I haven't figured how to yet.

If you don't mind, can I see some of your works? (the drawings or short stories)

Riveraname

Feb 16, 2021
Btw, are you a fan of wings of fire and warrior cats? I can't help to notice the name Bluestar on your username, plus you mentioned something about fantribes in another post.

Nov 12, 2020
Oh hey, I draw dragons too! (Or I used to at least, I've kinda switched to non-dragons recently) Happy that you're able to use your gift for God, it's something that I haven't figured how to yet.

If you don't mind, can I see some of your works? (the drawings or short stories)
Btw, are you a fan of wings of fire and warrior cats? I can't help to notice the name Bluestar on your username, plus you mentioned something about fantribes in another post.
Ahhhhhh yes I love them both dearly I made this account when I was more into warriors now I'm a 90%wings of fire fan I have a YouTube that I'm starting if your interested I'm also going to be gone on church camp for this week so I'll get back to you as soon as possible oki who's your favorite character in both fandoms

Nov 12, 2020

I'll also show my workz when I get back

Riveraname

Feb 16, 2021
Ahhhhhh yes I love them both dearly I made this account when I was more into warriors now I'm a 90%wings of fire fan I have a YouTube that I'm starting if your interested I'm also going to be gone on church camp for this week so I'll get back to you as soon as possible oki who's your favorite character in both fandoms
That's awesome, I didn't think I'd meet another wings of fire fan here

My favourite WoF character is definitely Turtle, he's just too relatable lol. I don't really have a favourite for warriors since I haven't read the early books in a while, but maybe Jayfeather or Hollyleaf. Or maybe Greystripe since I liked Greystripe's Vow which I read recently. How about you, which characters do you like the most?