The girl who dreams the signs of the 2nd coming of the Lord

  • Thread starter Thread starter Teddy1997
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Teddy1997

Guest
My eyes have seen the coming of the Lord,
Dark secrets and lies would be revealed in this world,
How long would many of us be known as fools,
It's hard to be a sheep surrounded by wolves,
We live in the end time where Revelation is coming alive,
I'm a dreamer who witness things at night,
I talk to God and I ask him to help me live right,
The more I ask the more Satan tries to ruin my life,
Jesus said his kingdom is not of this world,
So knowing that I crave to know the lord,
I write because I dream things you would want to see and not see,
Like heaven,spiritual warfare,signs, and warnings of my own sinful seed,
Remember Jesus said father forgive them for they do not know what they do,
In the end time he also said the old will have visions and the young will dream..
Don't that give you a clue??!....
WAKE UP