The God of the WHOLE EARTH, not just Israel

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ceph

Well-known member
Jun 25, 2025
1,115
686
113
Since the beginning, men were under a universal obligation to seek out and know the God of Truth, to keep his unsearchable commandments that bring universal peace. No matter where you are or what language you speak, the benefit of not lying, not stealing, not commiting murder, and not bowing down to wood & stones are manifest to every man.

There's no geaneology that's more exclusive to God than any other. We are all both children of Adam and children of Noah; on the bloodline of prophets.
Abraham was met by Melchizedek, a preist of God Most High, who ministered before the Mosaic law was given had no immediate connection to the race of Hebrews.
It's revealed in genesis 6:3 that people didn't know God by the name 'Yahweh' until he revealed it to Moses.
God himself reaveals that the plagues he afflicted Egypt with were to make his sovergnty known among the nations (as men were prone to straying away from the truth that's made with all their hearts).
As Israel was entering in to the Holy land, Balaam was already a prophet of God in the region.
The first Covenant of the Jews was made so that God might have a Holy nation to demonstrate the beauty of a people who follow all his laws, so that he might win the hearts of the nations by the glory and power which he has established on earth, and conquor the whole world with his Holy Name. The wisdom of Solomon turned the whole world to Israel, and caused knowledge of God to spread throughout the whole earth.

This link reveals that even pagans around the world knew the oracles of the Universal Lord & Savior.

Atheists love to argue that no one would've known to follow God before the bible was written, but a deeper look into the spiritual history of the world shows that their perspective simply isn't valid.
 
God from day one in the fall of Adam and Eve, stood in love and mercy to them. Did not kill them. Has love for us all

Whoever has children, hate to see their child, do error(s) that a dad or mom might see as not good for them, is that true parents, is that apparent?
Now see Jeremiah 29:11, see also
Luke 13:34
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!

people, people, will you now see, "I" love you so wide, deep and high, I sent my Son for you, who deserved death, now I am here to save you in love and mercy for you in my Risen Son to life in and through you, only if you ask me willingly then I will come in with my risen Son for you, also

John 17:21
That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe thatthou hast sent me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DeanM
-but Israel, pursuing the law of righteousness, has not attained to the law of righteousness. Why? Because they did not seek it by faith, but as it were, by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumbling stone.
9:31–32

-"For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes. For Moses writes about the righteousness which is of the law, "The man who does those things shall live by them."" Romans 10:4-5 NKJV

-"For the Scripture says, "Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame." For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. For "whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.""
Romans 10:11-13 NKJV
 
-but Israel, pursuing the law of righteousness, has not attained to the law of righteousness. Why? Because they did not seek it by faith, but as it were, by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumbling stone.
9:31–32

-"For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes. For Moses writes about the righteousness which is of the law, "The man who does those things shall live by them."" Romans 10:4-5 NKJV

-"For the Scripture says, "Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame." For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. For "whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.""
Romans 10:11-13 NKJV

As for me, it has been a long journey daily off a short pier.
God continuously loving me in God's mercy and truth given me by Son Jesus for me and all others too.
Amazing grace, not seen right away on the first day, I chose to believe God anyways. A steadfast love of God I see and asked God, one day in this walk, given me to see the mercy over sacrifice,
How, come you are not condemning me as I hear others doing that to me from them over them wanting control from their thought(s) they have gotten here on earth, listening to the self and others and not you Father?

Romans 2:1-4 was the answer I got
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ceph
As for me, it has been a long journey daily off a short pier.
God continuously loving me in God's mercy and truth given me by Son Jesus for me and all others too.
Amazing grace, not seen right away on the first day, I chose to believe God anyways. A steadfast love of God I see and asked God, one day in this walk, given me to see the mercy over sacrifice,
How, come you are not condemning me as I hear others doing that to me from them over them wanting control from their thought(s) they have gotten here on earth, listening to the self and others and not you Father?

Romans 2:1-4 was the answer I got
To be honest, the wording of your posts is a little hard for me to read, but I understand what you mean.
 
As for me, it has been a long journey daily off a short pier.
God continuously loving me in God's mercy and truth given me by Son Jesus for me and all others too.
Amazing grace, not seen right away on the first day, I chose to believe God anyways. A steadfast love of God I see and asked God, one day in this walk, given me to see the mercy over sacrifice,
How, come you are not condemning me as I hear others doing that to me from them over them wanting control from their thought(s) they have gotten here on earth, listening to the self and others and not you Father?

Romans 2:1-4 was the answer I got

It’s because of Rom. 2:1-4 that I don’t. Why do you think I should?

I’m not here to condemn anyone. Who am I to judge another; I’m most not worthy.
I’m here only to defend His word. :)
 
To be honest, the wording of your posts is a little hard for me to read, but I understand what you mean.

Thank you for the honesty, I am learning and not supposing t do as I hear to do and write, and still make many mistakes and does come out in parables, not intentionally, just hearing and doing the best as in seeing Luke 21:14-15, Matthew 10:16-20 in compassionate care for us all from Father and Son, this grace given is sufficient as God said that to Paul in 2 Cor 12:7-10
I am elated you see, only Father revealed (s) truth, I am learning daily to step aside and not be in Father's mysterious ways
I deserve death period. So I chose to be dead physically and now see I am not dead as in acts 17:28 says
Amazing. thank you Father, Daddy, PaPa God is for us all, loves us all, otherwise Son would not have gone to that cross willingly or would he have?
We each get to decide personally between God and ourselves, who will we be an ambassador for, self, religion or God in risen Son?
 
It’s because of Rom. 2:1-4 that I don’t. Why do you think I should?

I’m not here to condemn anyone. Who am I to judge another; I’m most not worthy.
I’m here only to defend His word. :)

Thank you from Father and Son and me too, wow, wow is me as in Isaiah 6:1-7
And I was not talking g about anything to anyone personally at all. Thanks for saying what you thought, and standing in to trust to Father an dSon. alone too
 
  • Like
Reactions: TruthDefender
Matthew 24:1-12

I think it important to heed the warning of Jesus.
A counterfeit Christianity is one that teaches the gospel of no law.
Matthew 7:15-23.
 
Matthew 24:1-12

I think it important to heed the warning of Jesus.
A counterfeit Christianity is one that teaches the gospel of no law.
Matthew 7:15-23.

Agree. An equally counterfeit Christianity is one that teaches the gospel of the law of Moses
 
:love:The law of God. Which Jesus,God, reiterated in the New Testament.

The law of God is the words of Jesus, not Moses. Jesus told those under the law to keep the law, but that law was fulfilled in his death. Now his words are the law of God.

And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. John 12:47-49​
 
The law of God is the words of Jesus, not Moses. Jesus told those under the law to keep the law, but that law was fulfilled in his death. Now his words are the law of God.

And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. John 12:47-49​

Jesus is,was,God.

It's God's law. He fulfilled the law because he obeyed it perfectly. He did not abolish it. As he said,until Heaven and Earth pass away not one jot nor tittle will be removed from the law.
Jots and tittles were what we call punctuation marks today.
 
Jesus is,was,God.

It's God's law. He fulfilled the law because he obeyed it perfectly. He did not abolish it. As he said,until Heaven and Earth pass away not one jot nor tittle will be removed from the law.
Jots and tittles were what we call punctuation marks today.

Jesus didn't come to destroy the law; he came to fulfill it and in doing so he rendered it obsolete due to the more excellent way of walking in the law of the spirit of life in Christ.

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. Romans 8:2-4​
 
The law of God is the words of Jesus, not Moses. Jesus told those under the law to keep the law, but that law was fulfilled in his death. Now his words are the law of God.

And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. John 12:47-49​

-"For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace." Romans 6:14 NKJV

-"But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ. But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart. Nevertheless when one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty."
II Corinthians 3:14-17 NKJV
 
Jesus didn't come to destroy the law; he came to fulfill it and in doing so he rendered it obsolete due to the more excellent way of walking in the law of the spirit of life in Christ.

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. Romans 8:2-4​
Jesus didn't abolish the law.
 
Jesus didn't abolish the law.

The law hasn't been destroyed, but our bondage to it has been.

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. Matthew 5:17​
​
Destroy
G2647 καταλύω kataluo (ka-ta-lï '-ō) v.
1. to loosen down (disintegrate).
2. (by implication) to demolish.

But now we were released from the law, having died to that in which we were held; so as for us to serve in newness of spirit, and not oldness of letter. Romans 7:6​
​
Released
G2673 καταργέω katargeo (kat-ar-ǰe'-ō) v.
1. to be entirely idle (useless).
2. to render entirely idle (useless).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Omegatime
The law hasn't been destroyed, but our bondage to it has been.

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. Matthew 5:17​
​
Destroy
G2647 καταλύω kataluo (ka-ta-lï '-ō) v.
1. to loosen down (disintegrate).
2. (by implication) to demolish.

But now we were released from the law, having died to that in which we were held; so as for us to serve in newness of spirit, and not oldness of letter. Romans 7:6​
​
Released
G2673 καταργέω katargeo (kat-ar-ǰe'-ō) v.
1. to be entirely idle (useless).
2. to render entirely idle (useless).
That's the issue with counterfeit Christianity.
Lawlessness. :(
 
That's the issue with counterfeit Christianity.
Lawlessness. :(

Not being under the law of Moses is not lawlessness when under the law of Christ

For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more. And I became to the Jews as a Jew, that I should gain the Jews; to the ones under law, as under law, that the ones under law I should gain; to the lawless ones, as a lawless one, (not being lawless to God, but lawful to Christ), that I should gain the lawless ones. 1 Corinthians 9:19-21​