the gospel message

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 10, 2012
hello everyone and how are you? can I ask you something...if you were to die and stand before God tonight and He was to ask you...why should I let you into Heaven...what would you reply?
Heaven is the place of perfect love, joy, peace, goodness and only those who have been perfectly loving towards God and perfectly good all the time belong there...only Jesus has been perfectly loving towards God and perfectly good all the time...so only through Jesus can we be forgiven our sins if we turn to Him in love and turn from our sins...only then can we be accepted into God's presence and into Heaven forever
have you turned to God in love through Jesus and turned from your sins or do you remain in your sins so that God has every right to remain deeply angry with you and punish you for all eternity in hell forever?

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
hello everyone and how are you? can I ask you something...if you were to die and stand before God tonight and He was to ask you...why should I let you into Heaven...what would you reply?
Heaven is the place of perfect love, joy, peace, goodness and only those who have been perfectly loving towards God and perfectly good all the time belong there...only Jesus has been perfectly loving towards God and perfectly good all the time...so only through Jesus can we be forgiven our sins if we turn to Him in love and turn from our sins...only then can we be accepted into God's presence and into Heaven forever
have you turned to God in love through Jesus and turned from your sins or do you remain in your sins so that God has every right to remain deeply angry with you and punish you for all eternity in hell forever?
That question has already been asked and replied to.............I have passed judgment by the Blood of the Lamb of God, as all the family in Yeshua.

Jul 12, 2012
Does my 2 year old daughter continue to disobey me so that I have every right to remain deeply angry with her and punish her for all eternity?

"So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them."

"But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves."

This says YHWH your Elohim.

M

mule

If God asked me why He should let me in the Kingdom.
I would reply with tears in my eyes,
" because I have waited my life to be with You, my Beloved." *_*

Sep 10, 2012
WolfinOxhide....if your two year old never came to you when you called them, then as the parent, you would be angry every time that they refused to come when called...if you were not angry with them and allowed them to ignore you then you will be the reason they did not respond to your call when they were about to stand in front of a speeding truck...God expects His children to obey so that their lives will be spared...we are to perfectly obedient to God and Jesus has been perfectly obedient on our behalf so that we can be forgiven.

Jul 12, 2012
WolfinOxhide....if your two year old never came to you when you called them, then as the parent, you would be angry every time that they refused to come when called...if you were not angry with them and allowed them to ignore you then you will be the reason they did not respond to your call when they were about to stand in front of a speeding truck...God expects His children to obey so that their lives will be spared...we are to perfectly obedient to God and Jesus has been perfectly obedient on our behalf so that we can be forgiven.
Sorry, I just realized it might look like I was mocking with my post. It doesn't come to mind, so I didn't notice. Just presenting a more merciful option of the statement and hoping someone decides to look into the moloch history.
And yeah, I might get angry at my child, but not that angry. :)

But for risk that nobody knows or looks up the history, I'll try and help something be revealed:

All my life, I have heard this from the church:
"When we die, if we just believed in Jesus, we go to heaven.
These people sing with angels and worship God forever.
The bad people go to hell where they burn in fire that doesn't destroy their body, forever.
And there's no way out.
The ones that were good will be so happy singing though, that it will not bother them."
And countless variations, all sourced in tradition and misunderstanding.
I never bought it, even though I saw that God and Jesus are very real.

When the Israelites strayed and worshiped moloch, they were required to sacrifice their children not to be burned by the flames, but to be suspended over them in the hands of the statue, where the flames did not touch the flesh. The child was bound there until the heat from the fire caused them to burst into flames.
The body then burned up and slid down between the hands into the fire.
The priests forbade the parents from crying, or the sacrifice was not valid. Loud music and singing were performed, to mask the cries of the sacrifice, and reinforce faith.

The instruction actually says: "You shall have no other gods in my face"
Meaning don't put His face on them. Like "baal" (Lord) or "moloch"
Because they aren't real.

A great deception.

Peace!