The Gospel without Paul? (Draft)

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

secularhermit

Banned
May 3, 2013
8,719
75
0
Let´s say he was because he wanted to be so but, was he the only one sent for a worldwide misinistry?

what concerns me more, about Paul, was his boasting, his show as a center where the gospel seems to spin around him and that I believe no man can have more light than the Lord Jesus and, in Paul case, there´s a lack of additional "Scriptural" sources and Peter, the one Paul rebuked, lightly mentioned him as part of the ministry of such apostleship.

The more I see Jesus´ teachings, the less I need another teacher.


PS

"
BEWARE! Beware! Non-Pauline Christians are no Christians at all. They look like a lamb on the outside, but they speak with the mouth of a Dragon.

They deny the grace of the gospel in Jesus Christ by promoting salvation through the works of the law. Beware, they are working in these forums."

Ha! Ha! Ha!

That sounds like saying:
"Catholics are not going to be saved" or "JW aren´t saved".


Just for the records and ignore lists: Count ME as a non-pauline.

Jesus is the one who can save me, if GOD Almighty allows Him to do so (not by Paul´s teaching). :o

PS

Who put any of you on the JUDGEMENT Seats, by the way? :PPS2

I like this, that I posted lately:

I´m not honored neither offended with your JUDGEMENTAL ideas, sir.

Your venered Paul cursed (1Co 16:22 If any man loveth not the Lord, let him be anathema. Maranatha. ) (1Co 16:22 I pray that God will put a curse on everyone who doesn't love the Lord. And may the Lord come soon.) When the Lord Jesus said "bless"... (Mat 5:44 But I tell you to love your enemies and pray for anyone who mistreats you.)

And see how your worshiped man contradicts here, in his letters (Rom 12:14 Ask God to bless everyone who mistreats you. Ask him to bless them and not to curse them. ) by saying it, by the spirit of a MORTAL man, you yourself think he was inspired by the HS of God, who is inerrant and without such human mistakes.

How come a mouth would bless and later on, with the same big mouth (or hand) would bless another opposite way?

James would rebuke those who did so: Jas 3:10 out of the same mouth cometh forth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be. (Jas 3:10 Out of the same mouth comes forth blessing and cursing. My brothers, it is not fitting for these things to be so. )

Peter would rebuke -with love- such a human mistake (1Pe 3:8 And, finally, be all of one mind, sympathetic, loving the brothers, tenderhearted, friendly,
1Pe 3:9 not giving back evil for evil, or reviling against reviling; but, on the contrary, give blessing; knowing that you were called to this in order that you might inherit blessing. ). But I don´t follow men, but Jesus teachings: Love your neighbour as yourself.

Your idol wrote on that subject:

Gal 3:13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the Law, having become a curse for us; for it has been written, "Cursed is everyone having been hung on a tree;" Deut. 21:23

Rom 3:14 ...whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness.



Catholics (or Jews) are not less than Protestants (neither more) than any other man, but you think you´ve got TRUTH pulled by its beard.

I chose to use Scripture to edify (as Paul said in Gal 2:18 For what if I build again these things which I destroyed, I confirm myself as a transgressor. ) and follow that one you chose to be followed (1Co 1:12 But I say this, that each of you says, I am of Paul, and I of Apollos, and I of Cephas, and I of Christ. or 1Co 3:4 For when one may say, Truly I am of Paul, and another, I of Apollos; are you not fleshly? )

Let´s follow Jesus´s teachings!
 
[h=1]1 Corinthians 3:4-7New International Version (NIV)[/h]4 For when one says, “I follow Paul,” and another, “I follow Apollos,” are you not mere human beings?
5 What, after all, is Apollos? And what is Paul? Only servants, through whom you came to believe—as the Lord has assigned to each his task. 6 I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God has been making it grow. 7 So neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow.