“And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved;
but he that believeth not shall be damned.
So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.”
Mark 16:15-16, 19 KJV
“In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.”
John 14:2-3 KJV
“For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,( every creature )
teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;( repentance and righteousness )
looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and Saviour Jesus Christ;(Christs return from heaven )
who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.”
Titus 2:11-15
“The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.”
2 Peter 3:9 KJV
“Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?
But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God; Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
to them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
but unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
but glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: for there is no respect of persons with God.”
Romans 2:4-11 KJV
“And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, in meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; and that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.”
2 Timothy 2:24-26
“Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;
in hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;
but hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto us according to the commandment of God our Saviour;”
Titus 1:1-3
“Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.”
John 18:37
Gods grace is to accept and acknowledge the truth of the gospel and be saved. There’s no work we can do we can only hear and believe the gospel Jesus the savior said will save us
but he that believeth not shall be damned.
So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.”
Mark 16:15-16, 19 KJV
“In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.”
John 14:2-3 KJV
“For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,( every creature )
teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;( repentance and righteousness )
looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and Saviour Jesus Christ;(Christs return from heaven )
who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.”
Titus 2:11-15
“The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.”
2 Peter 3:9 KJV
“Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?
But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God; Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
to them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
but unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
but glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: for there is no respect of persons with God.”
Romans 2:4-11 KJV
“And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, in meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; and that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.”
2 Timothy 2:24-26
“Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;
in hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;
but hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto us according to the commandment of God our Saviour;”
Titus 1:1-3
“Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.”
John 18:37
Gods grace is to accept and acknowledge the truth of the gospel and be saved. There’s no work we can do we can only hear and believe the gospel Jesus the savior said will save us