J
J-Kay-2
Guest
Testimony: I prayed every time I passed a little Church that sat off the highway
we passed each time we were out. I felt God wanted me to pray for the Church
to get a Pastor. A Godly Pastor. For one year I prayed for that Church and then
it happened. There were cars over there in the lot. Finally one Saturday night
God spoke to my spirit and said tomorrow I want you to go. Okay, I will.
I knew nothing about the people who were in attendance. There were around
10 or so.... But it was a neat little place and could feel love. Anyway I was greeted
by this tall man and he had such a sweet spirit about him. I said to him.. after I
introduced myself, " God has had me praying for you to have a Pastor for a year
or so."
I went in and sat in the pew. And he gave the announcements and he said, "I
think we may have our answer." Then we went into Worship. I was used to that
type of Worship, and it was as I said a loving atmosphere. ( I am trying to hurry ).
Okay, it turned out they were debating closing the bldg. up and leave it. It was
mostly three families, but they loved the Lord and had giving hearts. Okay, so they
get a great man in to preach for trial basis. He was a Bible preacher. YEA !! I
always felt a man of God should be able to preach from Scripture. Okay, so he
put in his 6 mos. For some reason they chose not to keep him. He was middle
age, and married and solid. But, he was not voted in.
I quit going for a while, and one day I went and on the little porch of the Church
stood a woman, man, 3 little ones. The Worship leader was struggling to get
the door to unlock, it would not unlock for her at all.... finally she called her husband
to come, but in mean time she did get it unlocked. ( There was a reason that door
did not want to unlock)..... Stay with me..
As the young woman was standing waiting for us to be able to get in, she seemed
like a little poor maybe, and she explained her family had been in the Methodist
Church in another town and for reasons I won't share, she said they felt they had
to leave it. Driving around they found this one.
Turned out this young woman could sing... so they let her sing... I was not regular
in my attendance but I went back and next thing I know ... she could preach... and
then next thing I know, she is being considered as Pastor.... they were going to let
her try 6 mo. period.
I confess the Church grew a little more but it was more from her area and they
followed her. She was showy, and used her friends to preach for her, etc. Some
thing was so wrong with that picture and I could not stand to be there. But, I
went back and by this time, they are very well dressed and her husband, glared
at me ( he had always been humble and kind ).... I did notice he was dressed in
a suit, the kids were now dressed adorable... and she was dressed nicer. I thought
the founding ladies probably helped her with her style of dress.
Turned out she was a missionary child... Traveled in India and all over with her
parents. And then she began to bring in others to preach ... It was growing.
Still something was wrong. We did have laying on of hands .... prophecy was given.
I had no problem with that... there was something wrong ... I could not go there.
Turned out she was hired and then she was getting rid of the people who
founded it. I can't give details but I can say she was a woman who was like a
Jezebel spirit. ONE MUST REMEMBER ' JEZEBEL' is a CONTROLLER. The
two older founders were told to leave. They refused. When asked how can you
make us leave ? She said she would stand in the pulpit and announce they were
to leave. That left the Worship leader... her husband and children. It is my
understanding the Worship leader, who was really a beautiful Christian woman,
very intelligent.. wanted to stay, but her husband said No... And one other
regular girl tried to stay... She was actually being asked to preach. I was out
of there long time while this was going on. Last I had heard the Pastor woman
was in India... Then I heard she was in Texas...
The Church ? Abandoned...... I wanted to cry... I questioned my praying for
the Church... was it God who sent me ? Was the blood on my hands the way
it turned out ? I was not active in the Church. Just attended.. The people
were wonderful, but each family went their separate way to other Churches.
Now I know why that door refused to unlock when the Worship leader could
not get to open... It was as if the spirit of the Church knew the young woman
who was sent to destroy it. Oh and she was 29 years old. Go figure... One
person did so much damage... No longer a Church... I am sad and even more
sad that she laid hands on me to pray over me..... and she prayed in tongues
and the area she kept praying over has never been right since. I have had to
pray against the spirits that she brought with her.
So that is my story of what one person can do to a little Church that was just
getting started and our community needed it so badly.
My warning is this... if your spirit tells you something is wrong here.... believe
it.... It probably is....
J~K~2