The great church deception.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
This is the ONLY Truth preachers... Eph 4:11.... And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
Guess who this HE is! guess who APPOINTS His teachers. And do you know what their Job is? For the perfecting of the saints,... I wonder how many saints are here on CC. (according to the meaning of the word saint, these are already people without sin. The bible says we should go to the gatherings of the SAINTS... Where is these churches? Saints are holy people, not sinners. When a grpoupp of sinners gather where the sinning Pastor is appointed by the people (sinners), where is the SAINTS in this church?

I just know one thing, and this is to the OP... God HIMSELF maintains the Body of Christ. And that body is the ONLY church that is 100% in the will of God. If wer read the next few verses of Eph 4 we will see that God only ADDS to this body once the SAINT IS MADE PERFECT! That is how God keeps this body PERFECT!

There is NO FALLING away from this church Stephen. I witnessed yesterday, I go to a church where I am the ONLY sinner. But then I am sent there to be saved! Just like ALWAYS... God sends sinners to the church to be SAVED, not mislead! Sinners draw sinners to be mislead. God draws me to the PERFECT Church. And I FOLLOW Jesus with my cross, NAILING the OLD COBUS to the cross as we walk. Everyday I hang a little of the Old Cobus to the cross. And once the whole OLD MAN is dead! I quess I will be SAINT... Then God will also have me perfected by His appointed office bearers and I will be edified to the body of Christ and perfectly joined togather in the Body of Christ.

Oh I know I will be hated for His Name sake even BEFORE I am saved. But I am willing to pay that price. I did the estimate, I am willing to let go of ALL the old Cobus, to be BORN OF GOD! When I am saved I am GONE! My life will be hid in God and ONLY Jesus will live in me. Born of God, is a spiritual swop. God takes my spirit to be hid in Him and He will be living in me.

The hwole church and Body of Christ is still only ONE SPIRIT, ONE FATHER above, in and through them all. My spirit is still in me. And God is not in me, He is right in fromt of me, and I follow Him daily, nailing the old me to a cross. Thank You Jesus that I can follow You. Amen!

J-kay-2 thank you for sharing. All I can say is.. .the Body of Christ is KEPT perfect by God. And Jesus is the HEAD of this body, and this WHOLE body is the perfect, spotless and without wrinkle church Of God. ALL Holy Spirit and NO evil in there. IN ME IS NO SIN ...God says... His Body has NO SIN IN HIM... Praise God that we can TRUST and believe Him... HE IS FAITHFUL TO DO THIS TO ALL WHOM HE LOVES....
And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
1Th 5:24 Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

Lord Thank you that You are Faithful, you will sanctify me WHOLLY and my whole spirit, soul and body will be preserved blameless unto the coming of my Lord Jesus Christ. I TRUST YOU LORD, AMEN!


Lord Jesus come into my flesh, the moment Father sanctified it FOR YOU TO LIVE IN! AMEN!


 
I wonder how God looks at us when we misunderstand Him? the main thing God wants from us to is in Deuteronomy.
Deu_6:5 Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.

With that, we learn about salvation and how we can have grace.

After we are saved there is so much more to know, and few people will take the time to learn all God wants for us. For example, our God gives us law for our benefit, and says that it is many things to us. Most Christians learn a few things the law is and isn't, and brag to the very heavens about the wonderful knowledge they have about it while they ignore many other things the law is. They do the same with many things, like the place Israel has in their life, if all of the OT scripture is for gentiles or some for Jews only, and if our works are looked at by God being they are not for our salvation. Usually, those who are lazy and are satisfied with only one or two scriptures about these things get a mixed up view of them. Partial truth isn't truth at all.

These are really side issues to loving the Lord and going to the Lord for Salvation. Are they really important issues?



 
I've been going to churches for 33 years in Canada and I have never heard of the kinds of things you are talking about. If you are ever in central Alberta, let me know and I will take you to a church with the most godly preacher I have ever had the privilege to sit under.

Maybe because Canada is so liberal, our conservative Christian churches are much more concerned about being biblical and following Christ, not the doctrines of men!?
 
I wonder how God looks at us when we misunderstand Him? the main thing God wants from us to is in Deuteronomy.
Deu_6:5 Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.

With that, we learn about salvation and how we can have grace.

After we are saved there is so much more to know, and few people will take the time to learn all God wants for us. For example, our God gives us law for our benefit, and says that it is many things to us. Most Christians learn a few things the law is and isn't, and brag to the very heavens about the wonderful knowledge they have about it while they ignore many other things the law is. They do the same with many things, like the place Israel has in their life, if all of the OT scripture is for gentiles or some for Jews only, and if our works are looked at by God being they are not for our salvation. Usually, those who are lazy and are satisfied with only one or two scriptures about these things get a mixed up view of them. Partial truth isn't truth at all.

These are really side issues to loving the Lord and going to the Lord for Salvation. Are they really important issues?




I go to the old testament all the time. I love how you can read about something in either the old or the new and then flip to the other and continue reading about it lol :)

As far as this being a side issue to loving the Lord our God with all our heart, soul and strength? yes, but isn't everything a side issue that isn't THAT issue?

Is it important? well that is relative. Does a church in Dallas being led by a pastor who isn't even sure God exists personally effect my salvation? no it doesn't. Might it effect someone else' ability to love the Lord with all their heart, soul and strength? it could. If they doubt He even exists. It could be quite important to those people.
 
I pay close attention to the development of the church in Indonesia through youtube.

The deception infiltrate smooth and smart.

Remember 15 years ago. Radical Muslim destroy about 500 church in Indonesia.

It create a longing for peace.

Than they use Muslim Imam to bring solution. They come to Church, in this video as a preacher in the church.

It was a 2013 Christmas, a christian church invite a Imam to be a speaker.

He promote a tolerance, He preach about similarity between Christian and Muslim. Same God just different name.

He promote love,

He is a good speaker

He conclude his speech by asking people to sing Silent night. It is Christmas song. Than he sang in Arabic a song which is to praise his Allah with silent night tone.

This Imam doesn't agree and criticized radical Muslim.

Remember Hegelian dialectic.

Thesis, antithesis and Synthesis.

Create problem, in this case to destroy Churches, to scare christian, then christian crying for peace.

Than the same institution that create problem give solution. tolerance.

I don't believe that this Imam know what is going on. This imam may genuinely preach for peace. But the big institution behind the one world religion use the innocent people to promote his agenda.


compare with this article and you now how deception Infiltrate from Vatican through the Church use a innocent Muslim Imam.
Muslim is majority in Indonesia, if the church need protection from what had happen 15 years ago, they better show respect to this innocent Imam.

[h=2]Ads by Object Browser[/h]



[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.498039)]Are you looking for[/COLOR]
Hinduism ReligionIslam ReligionFive Major World ReligionsMuslim ReligionList ReligionsChristian ReligionWorld ReligionsIslamic ReligionHistory ReligionNew WorldReligion









[h=2]Search Results[/h]
  1. [h=3]The Pope's Push for a One-World Religion[/h]www.reachingcatholics.org/pope.html




    One of the greatest dangers to Christianity today is the deliberate ... In his 1995 encyclical Et Unum Sint, Pope John Paul II said he intends "to promote every ...


  2. [h=3]Pope Francis And The Emerging One World Religion Alex ...[/h]www.infowars.com/pope-francis-and-the-emerging-one-worl...


    Alex Jones



    Feb 24, 2014 - Pope Francis And The Emerging One World Religion ... traditions – I wish to repeat this: promoting friendship and respect between men and ...


  3. [h=3]Is Pope Francis Laying The Groundwork For A One World ...[/h]www.infowars.com/is-pope-francis-laying-the-groundwork-fo...


    Alex Jones



    Apr 15, 2013 - Unfortunately, this one world religion that they are seeking to establish is ... The Catholic Church is aware of the importance of promoting ...




 
I wonder how God looks at us when we misunderstand Him? the main thing God wants from us to is in Deuteronomy.
Deu_6:5 Love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.

With that, we learn about salvation and how we can have grace.

After we are saved there is so much more to know, and few people will take the time to learn all God wants for us. For example, our God gives us law for our benefit, and says that it is many things to us. Most Christians learn a few things the law is and isn't, and brag to the very heavens about the wonderful knowledge they have about it while they ignore many other things the law is. They do the same with many things, like the place Israel has in their life, if all of the OT scripture is for gentiles or some for Jews only, and if our works are looked at by God being they are not for our salvation. Usually, those who are lazy and are satisfied with only one or two scriptures about these things get a mixed up view of them. Partial truth isn't truth at all.

These are really side issues to loving the Lord and going to the Lord for Salvation. Are they really important issues?




RedTent, does God not give the answer to this (misunderstand God) people as well.... How can we understnad if we SEE not. How can we understnad if we KNOW not? So the answer is in KNOWING and SEEING God... Look what God says about this....
Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
And did Jesus not say this...Why understand thee not? Have ye your heart yet hardened? Having eyes, see ye not? And having ears, hear ye not? And do not remember? To all these questions all the LOST SOULS has to answer YES LORD, and AMEN, Lord may I see, hear, understand and not harden my heart, Let Cobus be one of Your's please Lord, AMEN!!
 
Very thoughtful posts. :)
I cannot speak to churches as Ive not been that well traveled.
The one thing I do know, is that we all are Jesus's church.
If there is one thing that matters in all we do, it is what is remembered.
Jesus!
The rest is window dressing.

God bless
pickles
 
I just love it when the senior members got love and share love. A very nice read especially the common agreement of these great Christian minds is the love of Jesus. There should be more thread like this. Good job, Deadtosin .....Halelujah.
 
I've been going to churches for 33 years in Canada and I have never heard of the kinds of things you are talking about. If you are ever in central Alberta, let me know and I will take you to a church with the most godly preacher I have ever had the privilege to sit under.

Maybe because Canada is so liberal, our conservative Christian churches are much more concerned about being biblical and following Christ, not the doctrines of men!?[/QUOTE]


catmemes02.jpg

..............
 
Very thoughtful posts. :)
I cannot speak to churches as Ive not been that well traveled.
The one thing I do know, is that we all are Jesus's church.
If there is one thing that matters in all we do, it is what is remembered.
Jesus!
The rest is window dressing.

God bless
pickles
I think you are mostly right, the window dressing issues won't cause our death, but I think we are punished for them.

Mat_5:19 Therefore, whoever breaks one of the least of these commands and teaches people to do so will be called least in the kingdom of heaven. But whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

I am just studying about the reign of Hezekiah. He loved the Lord and did wonders for Judah. His parents Ahaz and Jezebel had brought wickedness to Judah, Hezekiah did so much to bring God back, but he made a treaty of alliance with a idolatrous nation against the law of the Lord.

That did not mean that God turned on Hezekiah, or that he wasn't saved any more. It was a side issue. Yet the punishment was severe for turning away from the way of the Lord.
 
I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

Wait on the Lord:
be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart:
wait, I say, on the Lord.


(Psalm 27:13-14)

don't be discouraged :)
 
I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

Wait on the Lord:
be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart:
wait, I say, on the Lord.


(Psalm 27:13-14)

don't be discouraged :)

thats good food.... no seriously.. the add on your post is Jimmy Johns :D