Please note who thinks it's funny that a 6 year old child develops a serious heart condition.
It is Robert from England. His screenname is Rhomphaean.
This individual severely needs to check his own heart.

English Standard Version
Hmm... Can't imagine why this proverb just came to mind...
Proverbs 6:16–19
English Standard Version
16 There are six things that the Lord hates,
seven that are an abomination to him:
17 haughty eyes, a lying tongue,
and hands that shed innocent blood,
18 a heart that devises wicked plans,
feet that make haste to run to evil,
19 a false witness who breathes out lies,
and one who sows discord among brothers.
Blah, blah, blah,Stop making narrative of others. You are not nearly equal to the task. I emoji you - you wrote for the forum. Look to the Lord yourself - just as I looked straight at you. One thing I deplore is religious babblers who make narrative of others and then dress it up in a silk garment of truth. But then most of the people I know in life despise that spirit also. Give thanks that you are saved by grace - as I do. But if you are going to make hay - prepare for the threshing floor.
Please note who thinks it's funny that a 6 year old child develops a serious heart condition.
It is Robert from England. His screenname is Rhomphaean.
This individual severely needs to check his own heart.
No, it is not funny at all. It is tragic that children have been subjected to lethal and toxic injections. So the question arises: If parents are careful to protect their children from all kinds of hazards, why were they not careful to investigate these bogus vaccines from day one? Why did they believe all the false information put out by governments and public health agencies? Why did they fail to do their due diligence? It is not as though the truth was not out there.This is PERSONAL, first hand information. And it's NOT funny.
My cousin, unfortunately, is in foster care. Long story why she's not with me but she basically has nobody to advocate for her. When I told her heart issues are a side effect of the vaccine, she was shocked. NOBODY had informed her of potential risks. I'm pretty p*sssed at how she was treated.No, it is not funny at all. It is tragic that children have been subjected to lethal and toxic injections. So the question arises: If parents are careful to protect their children from all kinds of hazards, why were they not careful to investigate these bogus vaccines from day one? Why did they believe all the false information put out by governments and public health agencies? Why did they fail to do their due diligence? It is not as though the truth was not out there.
You are right. NOBODY has ever been given FULL DISCLOSURE about these lethal and toxic injections. So you should be talking to a lawyer about taking legal action against these evildoers. Perhaps a class action lawsuit if there are others who have been subjected to such crimes against humanity.NOBODY had informed her of potential risks. I'm pretty p*sssed at how she was treated.
You are right. NOBODY has ever been given FULL DISCLOSURE about these lethal and toxic injections. So you should be talking to a lawyer about taking legal action against these evildoers. Perhaps a class action lawsuit if there are others who have been subjected to such crimes against humanity.
I was thinking the same thing. To laugh about a child suffering...because that IS how it comes across...is horrendously low.
My 13 year old cousin got the jab and now (less than 3 months later) has heart issues that the Dr is "flummoxed" by. She's never had an issue like this before. Now she's having EKGs and needs to wear a heart monitor so they can try to figure out how to help her.
This is PERSONAL, first hand information.
And it's NOT funny.
At this point, not only are the elites and makers of the lethal injection murderers, but so are those continuing to ouch the lethal injections:
Tragic: 6-Year-Old Child Develops Myocarditis Two Days After Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine (VIDEO)
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...is-two-days-receiving-covid-19-vaccine-video/
My 34 year old son is severely mentally impaired due to hypoglycaemic brain injury - he is microcephalic, has no speech and depends entirely on his family for care. He was medically injured at birth due to a neonatal experiment to establish the scientific benchmark for glycemic intervention in premature babies. SEEMS like - is not the same AS is like. That is also personal and not funny. Spare me your sensibilities.
It is a proven factNowhere did I say it "seems" like my cousin has heart issues from the jab.
She flat-out DOES have heart issues from the jab but the medical industry is loathe to admit it.
Why is it so hard to admit that this vaccine can cause heart issues??
Nowhere did I say it "seems" like my cousin has heart issues from the jab.
She flat-out DOES have heart issues from the jab but the medical industry is loathe to admit it.
Why is it so hard to admit that this vaccine can cause heart issues??
However the trucker protest turns out, I want to truly thank the Canadian people.
You are awesome! You may be responsible for saving, or at least delaying, the evil globalists terroristic plan to destroy freedom and lives.
Thank you so much for your steadfast commitment in the face of satanic persecution!
Yes I've seen the horrendous abuses by police who are supposed to protect and serve, NOT take illegal actions dictated from illegal Tyrants!Hi brother ...
Have you seen how the police in Canada are now taking away the wood from the truckers ?...Also taking their oil ?
The wickedness of mans hearts are truly showing...The things I am seeing on Telegram that cannot be posted online because the truth gets shut down is alarming to say the least...
I get great comfort in knowing that our heavenly Father sees all and hears all...
...xox...
I expect the Trucker protest in the US will result in a false flag event that blames both the deplorables and the unvaxxed for shortages, famine, economic woes, and a huge surge in deaths (which would actually be due to the vaccine).However the trucker protest turns out, I want to truly thank the Canadian people.
You are awesome! You may be responsible for saving, or at least delaying, the evil globalists terroristic plan to destroy freedom and lives.
Thank you so much for your steadfast commitment in the face of satanic persecution!