M
Miri
Guest
I posted this a few years ago but I have been thinking about it recently so thought I would re-post it.
Whenever I think about this it brings rest to my weary body and mind and joy. I hope this is an
encouragement to you also. You might like to pick out the phrase which speaks to you
the most at the current time and just meditate on it and let it sink in and think of what it means to you.
--------
What happens when you and I slip away to be with God?
We receive, we take in, we are nurtured and fed. We ensure our spiritual health and growth.
He supplies us with strength and encourages us in pursuit of His ways.
This time with God could be called THE GREAT EXCHANGE
I exchange my weariness for HIS STRENGTH
My weakness for HIS POWER
My darkness for HIS LIGHT
My problems for HIS SOLUTIONS
My burdens for HIS FREEDOM
My frustrations for HIS PEACE
My turmoil for HIS CALM
My hopes for HIS PROMISES
My afflictions for HIS BALM OF COMFORT
My questions for HIS ANSWERS
My confusion for HIS KNOWLEDGE
My doubt for HIS ASSURANCE
My nothingness for HIS AWESOMENESS
The temporal for THE ETERNAL
The impossible for THE POSSIBLE.
(author uknown).
Whenever I think about this it brings rest to my weary body and mind and joy. I hope this is an
encouragement to you also. You might like to pick out the phrase which speaks to you
the most at the current time and just meditate on it and let it sink in and think of what it means to you.
--------
What happens when you and I slip away to be with God?
We receive, we take in, we are nurtured and fed. We ensure our spiritual health and growth.
He supplies us with strength and encourages us in pursuit of His ways.
This time with God could be called THE GREAT EXCHANGE
I exchange my weariness for HIS STRENGTH
My weakness for HIS POWER
My darkness for HIS LIGHT
My problems for HIS SOLUTIONS
My burdens for HIS FREEDOM
My frustrations for HIS PEACE
My turmoil for HIS CALM
My hopes for HIS PROMISES
My afflictions for HIS BALM OF COMFORT
My questions for HIS ANSWERS
My confusion for HIS KNOWLEDGE
My doubt for HIS ASSURANCE
My nothingness for HIS AWESOMENESS
The temporal for THE ETERNAL
The impossible for THE POSSIBLE.
(author uknown).