The Great Reset, Build Back Better?!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
They're trying to grease the wheels of the machine. But when one leader who says he doesn't believe in the fake virus suddenly dies, and is replaced with another leader who does, I think it's here already. Maybe not as fast as the would-be-masters hope, and not as efficient, but it's one machine.

Trump is the only one who isn't going along with the plan, hence the venom against him (too hard to kill him, I guess). Easier to try and out him with election fraud. Lol.
I hope he has the best security available. Let's keep a shield of prayer around the man, his family & colleagues.

Our PM in Britain sold us out last night. Christmas Eve Boris Johnson Chamberlain announced to the nation a compromise deal with the EU. 4.5 years after voting to leave they are still trying with all their might to keep us tied into it. Parliament can reject the deal but it seems unlikely.
This is after returning many parts of England back into strict lockdown from the 20th December. Closed shops again a week before Christmas & many people restricted from visiting extended family during the holidays.
Then Emmanuel Macron closed the border to his own truck drivers. They have not been allowed to return from Dover to France until they are Covid-tested & receive a negative result.

This is what the "open borders" of a utopian globalist empire look like.
All these drivers not allowed into their own countries days before Christmas. Noel

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
I hope he has the best security available. Let's keep a shield of prayer around the man, his family & colleagues.

Our PM in Britain sold us out last night. Christmas Eve Boris Johnson Chamberlain announced to the nation a compromise deal with the EU. 4.5 years after voting to leave they are still trying with all their might to keep us tied into it. Parliament can reject the deal but it seems unlikely.
This is after returning many parts of England back into strict lockdown from the 20th December. Closed shops again a week before Christmas & many people restricted from visiting extended family during the holidays.
Then Emmanuel Macron closed the border to his own truck drivers. They have not been allowed to return from Dover to France until they are Covid-tested & receive a negative result.

All these drivers not allowed into their own countries days before Christmas. Noel
I think it should be Boris Churchill. Chamberlain was one of the good guys. Had Churchill not entered into a war with Germany, Germany would likely have crushed Communism, and the 1917 virus stamped out in the 1940s, instead of spreading until Trump's 2020 vaccine.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
The MSM try to say that this is a conspiracy theory when the world economic forum have been saying this for years now.

"You'll own nothing and you will be happy about it" (or else)
ElNpds6XIAAhwsm.jpg

These people are sick with their agendas... Those 17 UN goals look to have good morals but do they really.
Their main goals weren't listed. Goals such as decreasing world population and global communism

Rowan Dean from Skynews explains it well...

Jun 22, 2020
Australia

I've been keeping tune with the events in the UK, sorry to hear about it...
But did Boris really sell you out last night??? Or did u only find out last night that he has sold u out???

I know Boris has a big fan base, almost as big as Trumps, but i have seen and heard signs from Boris that has made me skeptical for quite a while now... We cannot trust any politician regardless if they are from the right...

In Australia our so called "conservative" PM only got elected because the people voted against the oppositions wild climate change policy. Now he has made his own wild climate change policy...

In the USA Trump had all the evidence he could ever need to drain the swamp on Fauci, Gates and this whole plandemic...
Instead he funded the rushed development of these experimental vaccines...

That's why, i trust no politician... God is my authority...
God Bless

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
But did Boris really sell you out last night??? Or did u only find out last night that he has sold u out???

I know Boris has a big fan base, almost as big as Trumps, but i have seen and heard signs from Boris that has made me skeptical for quite a while now... We cannot trust any politician regardless if they are from the right...

In Australia our so called "conservative" PM only got elected because the people voted against the oppositions wild climate change policy. Now he has made his own wild climate change policy...

In the USA Trump had all the evidence he could ever need to drain the swamp on Fauci, Gates and this whole plandemic...

God Bless
Yeah, Boris has been a sell-out since he accepted the whole coronahoax theory. He gained popularity with his apparent Brexit support, but proved his puppet strings with coronahoax. Scott is just a good salesman, in my opinion. He espouses Christian values, but takes pride in being the one behind financial punishment of non-vaccinating parents? Lol. Not a very Christian characteristic, Scott...

Trump has done some good work, but I'm guessing/hoping some of his words have been lies to buy time. Like using the military to roll out the vaccine (unless he's talking about the vaccine to Communism). There's smarter people than me who believe he will usher in the anti-Christ system, but at least for the moment, I support his destruction of Communism.

You are very right in trusting God, rather than men. :)

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
We must remember that we are witnessing one huge puppet show directed by the master puppeteer himself... Satan...

ddummy2dd.png

He has these guys talking like ventriloquist puppets...

Marionettes1.png Marionettes2.png

And those ventriloquist puppets are in control of other leaders like marionette puppets...

Then those marionette puppets are controlling other authorities with hand puppets... (didn't make an illustration)

And those hand puppets are controlling others with finger puppets... (didn't make an illustration)

U know what im saying???

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
Yeah, Boris has been a sell-out since he accepted the whole coronahoax theory. He gained popularity with his apparent Brexit support, but proved his puppet strings with coronahoax. Scott is just a good salesman, in my opinion. He espouses Christian values, but takes pride in being the one behind financial punishment of non-vaccinating parents? Lol. Not a very Christian characteristic, Scott...

Trump has done some good work, but I'm guessing/hoping some of his words have been lies to buy time. Like using the military to roll out the vaccine (unless he's talking about the vaccine to Communism). There's smarter people than me who believe he will usher in the anti-Christ system, but at least for the moment, I support his destruction of Communism.

You are very right in trusting God, rather than men. :)
How are things going down in Tassie anyway?

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
We must remember that we are witnessing one huge puppet show directed by the master puppeteer himself... Satan...

View attachment 223922

He has these guys talking like ventriloquist puppets...

View attachment 223923 View attachment 223924

And those ventriloquist puppets are in control of other leaders like marionette puppets...

Then those marionette puppets are controlling other authorities with hand puppets... (didn't make an illustration)

And those hand puppets are controlling others with finger puppets... (didn't make an illustration)

U know what im saying???
I don't think Daniel Andrews is a marionette. I think the devil has one of its claws right up deep inside that puppet.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
I don't think Daniel Andrews is a marionette. I think the devil has one of its claws right up deep inside that puppet.
Ye it may seem like it but Andrews is small time...
He would really only be a finger puppet in the lower ranks...

You didn't tell me how things are going down there... How was your Xmas day?

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017

God Bless
It was announced to the nation last night. You are correct, the deal had already been done, all that was needed was to get people to buy into it. I felt that announcing it officially on Christmas Eve after countless "deadlines" & implementation of another harsh lockdown was a wicked thing to do. One of the reasons being that Parliament is recessed for Christmas. I think they are hoping to rush through the 2000 page so-called "trade agreement" which is really another treaty before anyone can pick the bones out of it. Before anyone has time to read the ‘small print’.

Boris & his cabinet are Conservative in name only, the same as Cameron & May. They have betrayed us on every major issue.
Boris has a wild climate change policy as well. Very liberal. His Girlfriend is a professional climate activist. He has signed the UK up to all the EU's green nonsense and carbon pricing. Higher taxes, wasted money on unreliable energies & making it near impossible for an average working class person to operate a vehicle. The manufactured Covid crisis is, at least in part a smokescreen to help them water down Brexit as much as possible.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Ye it may seem like it but Andrews is small time...
He would really only be a finger puppet in the lower ranks...
I just can't stand the guy. He's too much like a male version of Gillard.

You didn't tell me how things are going down there... How was your Xmas day?
Yeah, great Christmas, thanks! :) I'm not sure how things are in Tassie... I guess much the same as in the rest of the land of the blissfully-ignorant sheep. Until the MSN announce massive numbers of coronahoax cases everywhere, and the government cuts the funding of all the people they've made unemployed, things will seem well enough.

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
I just can't stand the guy. He's too much like a male version of Gillard.

Yeah, great Christmas, thanks! :) I'm not sure how things are in Tassie... I guess much the same as in the rest of the land of the blissfully-ignorant sheep. Until the MSN announce massive numbers of coronahoax cases everywhere, and the government cuts the funding of all the people they've made unemployed, things will seem well enough.
What... I was sure that u said u were from Tassie... If u can't stand Andrews then maybe your Victorian...

Adolf Dan.jpg

Im fleeing Victoria in 4 to 6 weeks... They want to vaccinate all of us before next Xmas...
Im preparing to go off the grid and live off the bush if i have to...

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
What... I was sure that u said u were from Tassie... If u can't stand Andrews then maybe your Victorian...

View attachment 223929

Im fleeing Victoria in 4 to 6 weeks... They want to vaccinate all of us before next Xmas...
Im preparing to go off the grid and live off the bush if i have to...

good luck and God bless, get the heck outta there!!

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
The Sprit and the bride say "Come Lord Jesus"

However wicked our governments become, let's remember today:

Isaiah 9:6
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Psalm 2
1 Why do the nations conspire
and the peoples plot in vain
?
2 The kings of the earth rise up
and the rulers band together
against the Lord and against his anointed, saying,
3 ‘Let us break their chains
and throw off their shackles.’

4 The One enthroned in heaven laughs; :)
the Lord scoffs at them.

5 He rebukes them in his anger
and terrifies them in his wrath, saying,
6 ‘I have installed my king
on Zion, my holy mountain.’
7 I will proclaim the Lord’s decree:
He said to me, ‘You are my son;
today I have become your father.
8 Ask me,
and I will make the nations your inheritance,
the ends of the earth your possession.

9 You will break them with a rod of iron; or rule them with an iron sceptre
you will dash them to pieces like pottery.’

10 Therefore, you kings, be wise;
be warned, you rulers of the earth.
11 Serve the Lord with fear
and celebrate his rule with trembling.
12 Kiss his son, or he will be angry
and your way will lead to your destruction,
for his wrath can flare up in a moment.
Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

S

SophieT

They're trying to grease the wheels of the machine. But when one leader who says he doesn't believe in the fake virus suddenly dies, and is replaced with another leader who does, I think it's here already. Maybe not as fast as the would-be-masters hope, and not as efficient, but it's one machine.

Trump is the only one who isn't going along with the plan, hence the venom against him (too hard to kill him, I guess). Easier to try and out him with election fraud. Lol.
Well, there is a long line of venom behind Trump. Imo and from what others think and frankly many have posted online, the virus is an excuse to do a reset and the one worlders could not have planned it better. If indeed they did plan it. If not, it's just another case of never waste a crisis.

Trump was absolutely set to win a 2nd term until mail in voting (by the truck load apparently) became a thing.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
He still is the one the Father has raised up for such a time as this.
His will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

S

SophieT

He still is the one the Father has raised up for such a time as this.
His will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

It seems God is also testing and sifting those who name the name of Christ. We begin to see all kinds, even on this forum.

God is the One who is wise, but we can partake of His wisdom.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
YES Sophie, I recall He told us He would separate His sheep from the adversaries goats, this seems to be an ongoing process, much like He reminds us in Isaiah 28, line upon line , precept upon precept. many small decisions by each of us to determine our faithfulness.
I stand with my brothers and sisters in prayer without ceasing for our President and his whole house, for our families, nation, world, His kingdom, etc.
bless you

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Well, there is a long line of venom behind Trump. Imo and from what others think and frankly many have posted online, the virus is an excuse to do a reset and the one worlders could not have planned it better. If indeed they did plan it. If not, it's just another case of never waste a crisis.
I think they rushed it. If the one-worlders had planned it better, they would have done a much better job with indoctrinating the scientific class before pushing their fake-virus scamdemic. As it was, there were/are more scientists and educated folk disputing the fake virus, than pushing it.

Trump was absolutely set to win a 2nd term until mail in voting (by the truck load apparently) became a thing.
I still hold that Trump did win. Changing the rules of the game mid-stream is called cheating and results in disqualification. I believe that Trump will be president come 21st of January, and Cheater Joe will be sent to gaol soon after - unless he concedes and makes it easier on himself in the lead-up. I'd wager he'll be in gaol whether or not he concedes, but the conditions may be more comfortable if he admits the election fraud and defeat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Slow joe can be arrested now, before any fake inauguration set up to complete the devils/globalist's coup attempt. There is enough evidence and his own statements.
We are required to keep praying the light of truth be shined in all areas and justice be done, to the glory of the Father in Jesus name.