The Great Reset, Build Back Better?!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

eternally-gratefull

My fil tested positive for covid, he’s 82 and he has no symptoms.
People react differwnt
I can just go by what I have witnessed with my own eyes. My step daughters mother passed away an hour ago. She was 51

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
My fil tested positive for covid, he’s 82 and he has no symptoms.
The massive *testing* for COVID itself is a total hoax.

It is clearly established, and also confirmed by virologists, that those who are asymptomatic, do not pose a risk to anyone. They will test positive for the simple reason that they have the antigens to fight the virus.

"A rapid COVID test is a type of diagnostic test. Rapid tests usually measure viral antigens, which are substances that tell your body to produce an immune response to an infection. Antigens are not the same as antibodies, which your immune system produces in response to signals from antigens. Trained personnel in a variety of settings can administer a COVID rapid antigen test."
https://www.healthgrades.com/right-care/coronavirus/what-to-know-about-rapid-covid-testing

But the PCR tests themselves have generally NOT been administered according to strict protocols, which means that there are more false positives than not.

The whole idea is to (1) GROSSLY INFLATE the numbers of positive tests, then (2) falsely call them CASES when they are definitely not cases, and then (3) institute drastic lockdowns and restrictive measures to rob you of your freedom. This is called Totalitarianism and COVID Tyranny.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
which test? There is a test they are using that was never intended to diagnose sickness.
We are living through the last days deception with this communist chinese weaponized virus scam demic. I am seeing several cases in my area where people are ending their lives from the shutdowns and isolation, just two days ago a young mother ended her life in the garage with the car running. I know of no one who has "died of covid", and it is reported there is 99.8% survival rate. For years pneumonia was referred to as "the old mans friend" as it took people home so gently, we have forgotten our lives are just a vapor and the purpose is to find and live out the plan God has for us and then go to our reward.
blessings
I don’t know which test they gave my fil...he had fallen at home a few times and was taken to the hospital and that’s the last my husband has seen of him. He keeps in contact via cellphone..but my fil has Alzheimer’s...so..

I’m not sure we are living in the last days deception but we are living in an increase in lawlessness for sure...and...insanity.

I don’t know anyone who has it besides my fil...and he just tested positive.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
I can just go by what I have witnessed with my own eyes
Me too.

The massive *testing* for COVID itself is a total hoax.

It is clearly established, and also confirmed by virologists, that those who are asymptomatic, do not pose a risk to anyone. They will test positive for the simple reason that they have the antigens to fight the virus.

"A rapid COVID test is a type of diagnostic test. Rapid tests usually measure viral antigens, which are substances that tell your body to produce an immune response to an infection. Antigens are not the same as antibodies, which your immune system produces in response to signals from antigens. Trained personnel in a variety of settings can administer a COVID rapid antigen test."
https://www.healthgrades.com/right-care/coronavirus/what-to-know-about-rapid-covid-testing

But the PCR tests themselves have generally NOT been administered according to strict protocols, which means that there are more false positives than not.

The whole idea is to (1) GROSSLY INFLATE the numbers of positive tests, then (2) falsely call them CASES when they are definitely not cases, and then (3) institute drastic lockdowns and restrictive measures to rob you of your freedom. This is called Totalitarianism and COVID Tyranny.
I think covid itself is a hoax.

E

eternally-gratefull

Me too.

I think covid itself is a hoax.
I have 4 dead people I know personally and have a coworker who still is unable to do his job after 2 months and 3 people I know who became seriously ill with this disease
I also know many who have hardly had symptoms
it’s no hoax. But not everyone will be affected

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
I have 4 dead people I know personally and have a coworker who still is unable to do his job after 2 months and 3 people I know who became seriously ill with this disease
I also know many who have hardly had symptoms
it’s no hoax. But not everyone will be affected
Its a hoax. There will always be things that make us sick and/or kill us...doesn’t mean that there really is a covid killer out there.

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
It looks like all my nightmares about the election and the global reset are coming true. :eek:
There truly nothing that man can do to be afraid of mailmandan . Jesus Christ will come soon to put all this wickedness to a end ... But those that are in Christ will have to endure trust in God till the end :)

Shalom

E

eternally-gratefull

Its a hoax. There will always be things that make us sick and/or kill us...doesn’t mean that there really is a covid killer out there.
If you think so :rolleyes:

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
I do think so...the virus doesn’t make sense when you put all the symptoms and the way the virus is so stealthy that it kills black people more than white...its a racist virus. Where at first everyone needed a ventilator to stay alive and now no one gets them.
Or how it stays in the air for hours yet no one in the homeless communities had got it..I guess..we don’t hear about any of those people dying...yet they don’t social distance, wear masks and are filthy.

How about if you wear a mask you still have to social distance because it doesn’t help that much..apparently yet if you social distance you still have to wear a mask because that doesn’t help either. So..we are doing two things that don’t help stop the spread very well. And on and on it goes....

E

eternally-gratefull

I do think so...the virus doesn’t make sense when you put all the symptoms and the way the virus is so stealthy that it kills black people more than white...its a racist virus. Where at first everyone needed a ventilator to stay alive and now no one gets them.
Or how it stays in the air for hours yet no one in the homeless communities had got it..I guess..we don’t hear about any of those people dying...yet they don’t social distance, wear masks and are filthy.

How about if you wear a mask you still have to social distance because it doesn’t help that much..apparently yet if you social distance you still have to wear a mask because that doesn’t help either. So..we are doing two things that don’t help stop the spread very well. And on and on it goes....
I am not sure where you get your information, but you have been misinformed.
more people are dying today of covid than they were back when it first started. As I said, I personally know of 3 the past month and all of them were on ventilators when they died.

as for racist? You can look at almost any virus and it will affect one race more than the others for reasons we may never know, it could be that just more are reported. We should never assume anything

again I can just go by what I seek. I do not watch the news anymore I can’t believe a thing they say, so I would take what you hear with a grain of salt,

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
again I can just go by what I seek. I do not watch the news anymore I can’t believe a thing they say, so I would take what you hear with a grain of salt,
Then don’t believe the virus was for anything more than political gain....

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017

(Covid test) how they have to ram a swab up both nostrils halfway to your brain + the throat to find a trace of an allegedly deadly, highly contagious virus.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
(Covid test) how they have to ram a swab up both nostrils halfway to your brain + the throat to find a trace of an allegedly deadly, highly contagious virus.
Lol..no doubt or you could have this highly deadly, highly contagious virus with no symptoms..only a test can tell you if you have it. It makes no sense at all.

E

eternally-gratefull

Then don’t believe the virus was for anything more than political gain....
I think it was used for that, but it was not the cause

E

eternally-gratefull

Lol..no doubt or you could have this highly deadly, highly contagious virus with no symptoms..only a test can tell you if you have it. It makes no sense at all.
People get the flue and have no symptoms

i do not understand how things work in these situation

it worries me seriously you do not take this seriously

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
People get the flue and have no symptoms

i do not understand how things work in these situation

it worries me seriously you do not take this seriously
Who gets the flu and has no symptoms? :unsure:

Flu Symptoms
Influenza (flu) can cause mild to severe illness, and at times can lead to death. Flu is different from a cold. Flu usually comes on suddenly. People who have flu often feel some or all of these symptoms:

• fever* or feeling feverish/chills
  • cough
  • sore throat
  • runny or stuffy nose
  • muscle or body aches
  • headaches
  • fatigue (tiredness)
  • some people may have vomiting and diarrhea, though this is more common in children than adults.
*It’s important to note that not everyone with flu will have a fever.

Signs and Symptoms Cold Influenza (Flu)
Symptom onset with Influenza/Flu- Abrupt

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/symptoms/symptoms.htm

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
No poverty
No hunger
Good health
Quality Education
Gender Equality
Clean Water
Clean Energy
Decent Work and Economic Growth
Industry Innovation
Reduced Inequities
Sustainable Cities and Communities
Responsible Consumption and Production
Climate Action
Life Below Water
Life on Land
Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
Partnerships for the Goals
which one of these are disagreeable aims?

E

eternally-gratefull

Who gets the flu and has no symptoms? :unsure:

Flu Symptoms
Influenza (flu) can cause mild to severe illness, and at times can lead to death. Flu is different from a cold. Flu usually comes on suddenly. People who have flu often feel some or all of these symptoms:

• fever* or feeling feverish/chills
  • cough
  • sore throat
  • runny or stuffy nose
  • muscle or body aches
  • headaches
  • fatigue (tiredness)
  • some people may have vomiting and diarrhea, though this is more common in children than adults.
*It’s important to note that not everyone with flu will have a fever.

Signs and Symptoms Cold Influenza (Flu)
Symptom onset with Influenza/Flu- Abrupt

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/symptoms/symptoms.htm
people are carriers

you have the bug, but you do not get symptoms

again, your knowledge in this area is quite lacking