The Gun Thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I.m looking for a Charter Arms 9mm revolver, 4" barrel, they are WAY behind in making them.
Any Glock 9mm will be very dependable.

Katia

Aug 29, 2021
PDX
With all these new members, I decided to revive an old topic. Just to see how many of y'all are also gun enthusiasts.

So here is a thread for general talk about guns, gun accessories, and gun-related hobbies.

Anybody have gun-related New Years resolutions?
The political riots here awful and then the Federal Police and the City Police started using explosive chemicals. It was all really threatening. I've gotten rid of my Pistol because I worried that I might shoot someone.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
The political riots here awful and then the Federal Police and the City Police started using explosive chemicals. It was all really threatening. I've gotten rid of my Pistol because I worried that I might shoot someone.
where are you? Police using explosive chemicals isn't something I have heard of in the U.S.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Just finished another 50 rounds of 9mm, 115 grain fmj.
Anyone use a Square Deal B?

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Supreme Court to hear case on New York's gun permit law

https://www.foxnews.com/us/supreme-court-case-new-york-gun-law

The three Trump appointees were not on the court when the justices last issued major gun rights rulings. Gun rights advocates hope that the court with a 6-3 conservative majority is poised to side with them. They want the court to say the New York law is too restrictive, as are similar laws in other states. Gun control advocates acknowledge the court’s composition has them concerned about the outcome.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
The more concerned the anti freedom crow=d is the happier I am to keep praying God's perfect will be done in this, His nation and world! Thank you for the great news!

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I really have come to appreciate the video ministry of God, Family and Guns, and hope you might as well.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Anyone make any the purchases from Ruger? Any delay?
Thank you

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
any small pistol primers showing up anywhere?