The hatred of Jews

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
I didn’t say that Christians are violent to anyone - its a research carried out not mine. where does the quran say rape and murder?

And I’m not saying its superior but I don’t see you attacking Judaism like this when it has much worse - read the Talmud!

You say all these things but than say you don’t hate Muslims - your not honest enough to just say it!

It can't be superior, or close in any way to the Word, it is a false religion, period. The Talmud isn't superior or close to the Word either. But many anti- Semitic people lie about what it does say and put Jesus name in there when it doesn't say his name. All that said, the Jews are still God's chosen people. They have been blinded for a time, then God will open their eyes. As for the Muslims, it's the hardest false religion to break but missionaries are saying it is happening. Again, the more that happens, the more hope for peace in the ME

2ndTimeIsTheCharm

Feb 17, 2023
Islam doesn't respect Jesus, they say He was a mere prophet, not the Son of God. They serve a false god and demote Jesus. As for the Jews read Romans 11.

I also ask Muslims that if Allah is the one true god, then why are most Muslims poor? And why can't Allah seem to conquer Israel?

Answer: <* Crickets! *>

🎣

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
You know, Muslims always try to put the West and Christians through some guilt trip about the Crusades. It happened a lot for a while on YouTube I remember.

But I wrote back to them that I was actually GLAD that the Crusades happened and that the Europeans won. If they hadn't, and Europe was taken for Islam, it would have become the absolute crap-fest that the Middle East is now and has been for centuries. Imagine an Islamic Europe: no great art, literature, music, inventions and research that advanced the sciences. No beautiful architecture or advanced society. Only poverty and a small percentage amassing great wealth and backward, oppressive treatment of women.

That usually shuts them up, lol!

🎣

I also believe that to be true but it was the Catholics who started the Crusades. But is a great way to close that convo down! lol

Dec 3, 2023
I suggest you give up your superstitions and love of Mohammed and Koran.
No, I don't want to talk about Mohammed and the Koran with you now.I'm not like you who preach Mohammed's teachings everywhere, pedophiles, rapists and murderers.

What I want to say is the prophecy I saw, and I told you quietly.

The prophecy said that a rabbit was sitting under a tree and eating radish.

Needevidence

Mar 15, 2023
The Crusades weren't Christian they were Catholics.

Islam doesn't respect Jesus, they say He was a mere prophet, not the Son of God. They serve a false god and demote Jesus. As for the Jews read Romans 11.
Yes you did, making sure to remind us of the crusades as if the Bible supported such.
Deceived people often make that mistake.
No I said a research was done about the violence in the Bible and the quran - the Crusaders were flying the Christian flag as do some Muslims who go on to commit acts - as you say that’s not supported by Christians - but that doesn’t mean that what some Muslims do is supported by others. Read what I said not what you want it to be.

You haven’t show me any passages in the quran were it says murder and rape - please do provide.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
No I said a research was done about the violence in the Bible and the quran - the Crusaders were flying the Christian flag as do some Muslims who go on to commit acts - as you say that’s not supported by Christians - but that doesn’t mean that what some Muslims do is supported by others. Read what I said not what you want it to be.

You haven’t show me any passages in the quran were it says murder and rape - please do provide.
The popes were the ones that called for crusades. I don't care what banner they had, God did not decree the Crusades. There were also Jews persecuted and killed in the Crusades. They were entirely Catholic. I could care less what the pope says. Christians don't follow the pope.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
where does the quran say rape and murder?
I gave the link for the verses instructing violence and murder already. Did you miss it? Have you really read the Koran and missed the more than one hundred verses that instruct Muslims to kill Jews, Christians, and infidels? Seems hard to believe. There are more than a hundred of them, after all. And Muslims do not just count the Koran as a holy book. You should know that also. So following in the footsteps of their ideal man and hero Mohammed includes rape, marrying under age girls, and lots of violence. Gosh. You'd really have to be blind to miss all that in Mo's life. + the Hadiths. The hadith (Abu Dawud 2150, also Muslim 3433) instructs men to rape women in front of their husbands.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Here's a tiny taste from the Religion of pieces (blown up body parts)

Surah 2:191: "And kill them (non-Muslims) wherever you find them … kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers (non-Muslims)."

Surah 9:5: "Then kill the disbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
No, I don't want to talk about Mohammed and the Koran with you now.I'm not like you who preach Mohammed's teachings everywhere, pedophiles, rapists and murderers.

What I want to say is the prophecy I saw, and I told you quietly.

The prophecy said that a rabbit was sitting under a tree and eating radish.
You told the whole world. I do not talk about Mo and the Koran everywhere, either. Please try to be more honest.

Dec 3, 2023
Here's a tiny taste from the Religion of pieces (blown up body parts)

Surah 2:191: "And kill them (non-Muslims) wherever you find them … kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers (non-Muslims)."

Surah 9:5: "Then kill the disbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush
People often say that reading needs to be combined with context.You've been reading the Bible for so long.You can't be ignorant of this truth.Why don't you just post the whole chapter and we'll criticize the hateful Koran.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
we'll criticize the hateful Koran.
How can you discuss war waged by Islamists without discussing the Koran which condones it?

Do you know that the only assurance of salvation any Muslim has is by murdering others for the cause of the spread of Islam?

Shall we discuss that? And compare it to Christianity? And how young men are promised virgins
to perpetually ravish? This is to encourage them to commit suicide while murdering others.

Dec 3, 2023
You told the whole world. I do not talk about Mo and the Koran everywhere, either. Please try to be more honest.
I am honest.
Everything you read that criticizes the Koran is a crusade from the new era.
They are crusaders in the new era.
What you spend time studying about the Koran,It's all these new age crusaders who feed you shit。。It smells good when you tell others after eating it.

I bet you have never read it by yourself.You are only fed by others.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
People often say that reading needs to be combined with context.You've been reading the Bible for so long.You can't be ignorant of this truth.Why don't you just post the whole chapter and we'll criticize the hateful Koran.
How many Christians have you seen blowing up men women and children while screaming “Jeshua Akbar!”?

There’s your context!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I am honest.
Everything you read that criticizes the Koran is a crusade from the new era.
They are crusaders in the new era.
What you spend time studying about the Koran,It's all these new age crusaders who feed you shit。。It smells good when you tell others after eating it.

I bet you have never read it by yourself.You are only fed by others.
You are not honest. I wonder if anyone will report you for profanity.

Needevidence

Mar 15, 2023
You know, Muslims always try to put the West and Christians through some guilt trip about the Crusades. It happened a lot for a while on YouTube I remember.

But I wrote back to them that I was actually GLAD that the Crusades happened and that the Europeans won. If they hadn't, and Europe was taken for Islam, it would have become the absolute crap-fest that the Middle East is now and has been for centuries. Imagine an Islamic Europe: no great art, literature, music, inventions and research that advanced the sciences. No beautiful architecture or advanced society. Only poverty and a small percentage amassing great wealth and backward, oppressive treatment of women.

That usually shuts them up, lol!

🎣

You clearly haven’t read the history of the Crusades - the Third Crusade they only killed Christians. You clearly don’t know the history of the west in the middle east / Africa and south America murder and looting

Needevidence

Mar 15, 2023
How many Christians have you seen blowing up men women and children while screaming “Jeshua Akbar!”?

There’s your context!
who's been bombing Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietname and a host of other countries for the last 150 years Oh! the West

Dec 3, 2023
How many Christians have you seen blowing up men women and children while screaming “allahu Jeshua!”?

There’s your context!
They are not people who believe in the Koran at all in my eyes.Because I have read it.I know what it says.I can easily quote the Koran to refute you.But I don't want to,Because it will only make you feel disgusted.That will subvert your perception.It is these people who tell you that the Koran is evil,These people also use these ideas to train those terrorists.The Koran does not teach this at all.

As Jesus Christ said in the Bible.

The Gospel of Matthew
7:21 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
7:22 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
7:23 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
who's been bombing Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietname and a host of other countries for the last 150 years Oh! the West
Yeah. Umm….how does “the west” equate to born again Christians?

The Muslims murder innocents IN THE NAME OF aLLAH.

You can’t discern that difference?