The hatred of Jews

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

2ndTimeIsTheCharm

Feb 17, 2023
* Scream! *

I just found out one of my Muslim friends got saved!

I could burst I'm so happy!!!!! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Please pray for our new brother in Christ! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Thank you Lord so much!!!! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Thank You Jesus
Helen Baylor

Father, there are times
When it's hard to pray
When the darkness comes
And I feel my feet start to slip away
When my strength is gone
And I'm so afraid
I reach out and call Your name
When the shadows of the past
Blind the vision that You give
Your perfect love dissolves my fear
No matter what I've said and done
You find it easy to forgive
I can feel your presence near

Thank You, Jesus
You're the power and the glory
Thank You, Jesus
You're the never-ending story
Thank You, Jesus
You're my Savior and my Lord
Thank You, Jesus
You're the Father of creation
Thank You, Jesus
You are mercy and salvation
Thank You, Jesus
With Your love, my broken heart
Has been restored

Deep within my soul
There's a shining light
Where Your spirit lives
And it guides me on
Through the darkest nights
You are always there to deliver me
With Your everlasting love
Living in a modern world
Is not an easy thing to do
Imagination rules the heart
When I think of giving up
I raise my hands and pray to You
Let your loving kindness start

Thank You, Jesus
Thank You, Jesus
Thank You, Jesus
Oh, thank You, Jesus
Thank You, Jesus
Thank You, Jesus
Has been restored

Your all inspiring deeds shall be on every tongue
I will proclaim Your greatness, Jesus, holy one
My mouth shall speak the praises of the Lord
And bless His holy name for evermore

I thank You, Jesus
Thank You, Jesus
Thank You, Jesus
I thank You, Jesus
Thank You, Jesus
Thank You, Jesus
Has been restored

Thank You, Jesus
Thank You, Jesus
Thank You, Jesus
You're my Savior
And all that I'm living for
All that I'm living for
I thank You Jesus, whoo...

πŸ¦„

This is Alex! Watch our new brother in Christ get baptized!

πŸ₯ž

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
I’m not defending a false religion -
It certainly seems like it here.

but it seems OK to say what you want about Muslims and generalise that they are all terrorist
Never said that. And you don't get to put words in my mouth.

- yet if you say Israel is committing a genocide
They aren't.

- or the TALMUD says Jesus is boiling in excrement in hell –
The identification of Jesus with any number of individuals named Yeshu has numerous problems, as most of the individuals are said to have lived in time periods far detached from that of Jesus; Yeshu the sorcerer is noted for being executed by the Hasmonean governmentwhich lost legal authority in 63 BC, Yeshu the student is described being among the Pharisees who returned to Israel from Egypt in 74 BC, and Yeshu ben Pandera/ben Stada's stepfather is noted as speaking with Rabbi Akiva shortly before the rabbi's execution, an event which occurred in c. 134 AD. During the Middle Ages, Ashkenazic Jewish authorities were forced to interpret these passages in relation to the Christian beliefs about Jesus of Nazareth

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeshu#Yeshu_ben_Pandera

Besides that,Jews don't believe in hell.

-I work with a number of Muslims and they are very nice and humble people. As to scriptures we agree to disagree with a smile.
Good, you can do the same with the Jews then.

The Palestinians don’t want to eradicate the Jews,
Then why are they chanting "from the river to the sea?"

.[/QUOTE]
they want to live as before all Palestinians (Jews, Muslims, Christian Palestinians) living together in harmony as they did before the Zionists onslaught and many Jews want that as well.[/QUOTE]

Well the issue is, it wasn't their land. The land belonged to the Jews first.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
It does seem a bit odd, but there have been quite a few here who say they are Christian but defend the Koran, Mohammed and Islam. One claimed she had studied the Bible for more than five decades, but then she would say things about it that simply weren't true, like, it never says or addresses such-and-such, so I would show her where it did. You may remember her, too, how she put on airs because she believed herself more educated in Islamic matters and history etc than others, while claiming at the same time that there were no reliable teachers of the same. LOL. I am reminded too of some bloke who came here trying to tell us the Koran was more reliable because the Bible has so few if any original texts available, and the usual Islamic line about how the Bible has been corrupted. He went on and on about the superiority of the Koran because it had never been changed until I let him know that all original Korans had been burned at one time, because there were serious discrepancies between different versions. So that put an end to what he was shoveling. We still see how simply informing others of what the Koran says, or facts about Mo, draws fire from people who say they are Christian, and this is nothing new. Truly ridiculous some of the things they say. The sad fact is that it is illegal in some places to tell the truth about who Mohammed was. Any who, I am off to work for now but it is not busy, so I will see you on my phone in a while, for a while, no doubt. Ciao for now .:)

Yes, I believe I do remember her! lol I think people come here and think Christians don't even know their own Bible, let alone the Quran. But I have read books like "Evidence that Demands a Verdict" and several other apologetic books. So when they come with these claims I know they are wrong. That book dealt a lot with manuscripts and the historicity of the Bible. I need to read again to refresh my memory. Also there is a doctor that teaches on Islam, I believe he is a doctor. I thought you told me about him. He does videos and gets deep into the history of Islam. I had his page saved but my old pc went down and I had to get a new one. For the life of me I can't recall his name. Warner perhaps? Anyhow as I say when they start here, Islam is a false doctrine. A cruel one at that. Anyone who doesn't think so needs to go move to a Muslim majority country for a few years and then come and tell us about it!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Yes, I believe I do remember her! lol I think people come here and think Christians don't even know their own Bible, let alone the Quran. But I have read books like "Evidence that Demands a Verdict" and several other apologetic books. So when they come with these claims I know they are wrong. That book dealt a lot with manuscripts and the historicity of the Bible. I need to read again to refresh my memory. Also there is a doctor that teaches on Islam, I believe he is a doctor. I thought you told me about him. He does videos and gets deep into the history of Islam. I had his page saved but my old pc went down and I had to get a new one. For the life of me I can't recall his name. Warner perhaps? Anyhow as I say when they start here, Islam is a false doctrine. A cruel one at that. Anyone who doesn't think so needs to go move to a Muslim majority country for a few years and then come and tell us about it!
David Wood has had a tube channel, called Acts 17? I can't find it. He had videos I manually transcribed when I had shingles in late 2016, and posted in some of the threads here. About – Fortress of Faith <= that is Tom Wallace's site. He also airs weekday mornings on kari55.com. You can check out their program schedule and find the exact time (I think it's 8:45 am my time) and maybe other teachers you might like listening to. He may have archived material also. He teaches almost exclusively on Islamic matters. Oh! I found David Wood. Apparently he has stopped making videos and deleted all his content but made it available first for others to save, hmmm, seems a bit complicated LOL but this video explains it:

One of Kari's programs (Haven Today) has had stuff about the case for Christ the last couple of weeks, including interviews with Lee Strobel. I was listening today on my way home from grocery shopping after work trying to think, man, who does his voice remind me of??? I finally realized he sounds a lot like the main guy from M.A.S.H. ... Alan Alda. One of these days I may get around to watching the movie.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
it seems OK to say what you want about Muslims and generalise that they are all terrorist
I have not seen anyone say that. Can you show us a post where this is done? Actually,
Obedience kind of did that. But he said a lot of nonsensical stuff and is now banned.

- yet if you say ... the TALMUD says Jesus is boiling in excrement in hell – I don’t see everyone calling them out as if they are too scared to say anything. Then you get called an antisemite. I work with a number of Muslims and they are very nice and humble people.
Christians are not known for calling down death on anyone who says anything bad about Jesus, this
is true, unlike Muslims, who get so bent out of shape if you say anything negative about Mo or so much
as singe a page of their book you are marked for death. What do they call it? A fatwa. People have had to
go into hiding for years because they have told the truth about despicable Mo and Islam. But now you
want us to believe all Muslims are humble and polite because the few you know don't run around
murdering people? LOL. Talk about generalizing! You are too funny. Next thing you know, you may be
telling us Islam is a religion of peace. People do that, you know. Goes to show how deceived they are.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
David Wood has had a tube channel, called Acts 17? I can't find it. He had videos I manually transcribed when I had shingles in late 2016, and posted in some of the threads here. About – Fortress of Faith <= that is Tom Wallace's site. He also airs weekday mornings on kari55.com. You can check out their program schedule and find the exact time (I think it's 8:45 am my time) and maybe other teachers you might like listening to. He may have archived material also. He teaches almost exclusively on Islamic matters. Oh! I found David Wood. Apparently he has stopped making videos and deleted all his content but made it available first for others to save, hmmm, seems a bit complicated LOL but this video explains it:

One of Kari's programs (Haven Today) has had stuff about the case for Christ the last couple of weeks, including interviews with Lee Strobel. I was listening today on my way home from grocery shopping after work trying to think, man, who does his voice remind me of??? I finally realized he sounds a lot like the main guy from M.A.S.H. ... Alan Alda. One of these days I may get around to watching the movie.

Thanks for all the info. Gives me lots to read up on/listen to when the weather turns nice and I can sit in my backyard swing. Alan Alda! Yes, I remember him. He had a distinct voice, I think he has passed though. Either way I really enjoyed Strobels books, I have several. I really enjoyed the movie too. It was well done. If you do get a chance I think you'll enjoy it too.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Thanks for all the info. Gives me lots to read up on/listen to when the weather turns nice and I can sit in my backyard swing. Alan Alda! Yes, I remember him. He had a distinct voice, I think he has passed though. Either way I really enjoyed Strobels books, I have several. I really enjoyed the movie too. It was well done. If you do get a chance I think you'll enjoy it too.
I do have the book, I think. I started reading it in the hospital at the beginning of all my cancer stuff
(when I was diagnosed), just before the covid closures. It sure is chock full of information! I used to
read a lot. Like four books a week, a lot. Or one huge book, in a week, around working 8 hour days. LOL.
Back when my job kept me really busy. Now we are considered a twilight industry. I don't mind. I am in
my twilight years LOL. I stopped reading books for quite a while but have recently started up again, at
a slightly more leisurely pace. I am almost finished Joseph Boyden's Three Day Road.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
I have not seen anyone say that. Can you show us a post where this is done? Actually,
Obedience kind of did that. But he said a lot of nonsensical stuff and is now banned.

Christians are not known for calling down death on anyone who says anything bad about Jesus, this
is true, unlike Muslims, who get so bent out of shape if you say anything negative about Mo or so much
as singe a page of their book you are marked for death. What do they call it? A fatwa. People have had to
go into hiding for years because they have told the truth about despicable Mo and Islam. But now you
want us to believe all Muslims are humble and polite because the few you know don't run around
murdering people? LOL. Talk about generalizing! You are too funny. Next thing you know, you may be
telling us Islam is a religion of peace. People do that, you know. Goes to show how deceived they are.

Right, just ask Salman Rushdie how forgiving they are!!

We are from Allah and to Allah we shall return. I am informing all brave Muslims of the world that the author of The Satanic Verses, a text written, edited, and published against Islam, the Prophet of Islam, and the Qur'an, along with all the editors and publishers aware of its contents, are condemned to death. I call on all valiant Muslims wherever they may be in the world to kill them without delay, so that no one will dare insult the sacred beliefs of Muslims henceforth. And whoever is killed in this cause will be a martyr, Allah willing. Meanwhile, if someone has access to the author of the book but is incapable of carrying out the execution, he should inform the people so that [Rushdie] is punished for his actions.

β€”β€ŠRouhollah al-Mousavi al-Khomeini

Iranian officials offered a bounty of $6 million for killing Rushdie. Rushdie apologized for insulting Islam. Here was the loving, forgiving response :rolleyes:

... Foreign media falsely alleged that the officials of the Islamic Republic have said the sentence of death on the author of The Satanic Verses will be retracted if he repents. Imam Khomeini has said: This is denied 100%.

" Even if Salman Rushdie repents and become the most pious man of all time, it is incumbent on every Muslim to employ everything he has got, his life and wealth, to send him to Hell."

Khomeini added:

If a non-Muslim becomes aware of Rushdie's whereabouts and has the ability to execute him quicker than Muslims, it is incumbent on Muslims to pay a reward or a fee in return for this action.

That was in 1989, in 2022 Rushdie was stabbed 10 times by an assailant. Iran celebrated the attempt on his life.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
How the New York Times Foments Antisemitism
:..The newspaper reinforces this incorrect impression through its many failures to cover stories that exculpate Israel and/or blame others for Gaza’s food shortage. Here are thirteen notable stories reported by Israeli news organizations that give crucial moral context β€” where Hamas and/or aid group incompetence caused Gazan hunger β€” but are completely missing from β€œthe paper of record”:...
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/04/how_the_new_york_times_foments_antisemitism.html

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
Let me just say, a lot of these dudes and dudettes I like and agree with them on a whole host of other issues, but the blatant anti jew actual hatred I just can't understand beyond the point that they were brought up in churches with the demonstrably failed ammillennial doctrine.
It's so clear. Why can't they get past that and just believe, instead of allegorize, Scripture?
You agree with me on a host of other issues right, PenEd? :D

lol I'm teasing. We hardly agree on anything.

But I agree to just believe Scripture.

Let's step away from what's going on between the two groups for a few minutes Let's lock ourselves in a room and read scripture. What do you make of the following passages? Please share with me your understanding without allegorizing or spritualizing the passage.

Revelation 2:9
I know your afflictions and your povertyβ€”yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liarsβ€”I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

I'd like to know how you understand these passages. I'm not trying for a gotcha. Here's how I understand these passages in a vacuum

1. There will be a group that claims to be Jews who are liars.
2. This false claim will be made during the end times because the book of Revelation is for the end times.
3. Those liars who claim to be Jews will be rich, while the true Jews will be poor.
4. Those liars will attend satanic synagogues.
5. When the Messiah comes He will show the world they are liars and that he did not love them but loved the true Jews (whoever they may be).

I haven't added anything to these passages. I haven't allegorized but believe what it literally says. The only thing I would need to argue for myself is the belief that we are currently in the end times, but otherwise, I believe exactly what is written.

Can you share how you understand these passages? I'm not asking you to tie it to any people here or to what's going on now. Just asking for your understanding of these passages especially if they differ from mine.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Right, just ask Salman Rushdie how forgiving they are!!

We are from Allah and to Allah we shall return. I am informing all brave Muslims of the world that the author of The Satanic Verses, a text written, edited, and published against Islam, the Prophet of Islam, and the Qur'an, along with all the editors and publishers aware of its contents, are condemned to death. I call on all valiant Muslims wherever they may be in the world to kill them without delay, so that no one will dare insult the sacred beliefs of Muslims henceforth. And whoever is killed in this cause will be a martyr, Allah willing. Meanwhile, if someone has access to the author of the book but is incapable of carrying out the execution, he should inform the people so that [Rushdie] is punished for his actions.

β€”β€ŠRouhollah al-Mousavi al-Khomeini

Iranian officials offered a bounty of $6 million for killing Rushdie. Rushdie apologized for insulting Islam. Here was the loving, forgiving response :rolleyes:

... Foreign media falsely alleged that the officials of the Islamic Republic have said the sentence of death on the author of The Satanic Verses will be retracted if he repents. Imam Khomeini has said: This is denied 100%.

" Even if Salman Rushdie repents and become the most pious man of all time, it is incumbent on every Muslim to employ everything he has got, his life and wealth, to send him to Hell."

Khomeini added:

If a non-Muslim becomes aware of Rushdie's whereabouts and has the ability to execute him quicker than Muslims, it is incumbent on Muslims to pay a reward or a fee in return for this action.

That was in 1989, in 2022 Rushdie was stabbed 10 times by an assailant. Iran celebrated the attempt on his life.
Rushdie suffered four wounds to the stomach area of his abdomen, three wounds to the right side of the front part of his neck, one wound to his right eye, one wound to his chest and one wound to his right thigh. He was flown by helicopter to UPMC Hamot, a tertiary-level hospital in Erie, Pennsylvania. His literary agent, Andrew Wylie, said on the evening of August 12 that Rushdie had undergone surgery, was on a ventilator, and was unable to speak. Wylie said that Rushdie faced the prospect of losing one of his eyes, in addition to the possibility of liver damage and multiple severed nerves in one arm.

On August 14, Wylie said that Rushdie was on the "road to recovery", adding, "it will be long; the injuries are severe, but his condition is headed in the right direction." Rushdie's son Zafar said, "Though his life-changing injuries are severe, his usual feisty and defiant sense of humour remains intact."

On October 23, Wylie reported that Rushdie had lost sight in one eye and the use of one hand.

I was also quite interested in Geert Wilders for a time... Wilders is best known for his criticism of Islam, summing up his views by saying, "I don't hate Muslims, I hate Islam." His brother Paul claimed in an interview that, in his private affairs, Wilders has no problems with Muslims. Although identifying Islamic extremists as 5–15% of Muslims, he argues that "there is no such thing as 'moderate Islam'" and that the "Koran also states that Muslims who believe in only part of the Koran are in fact apostates". He suggests that Muslims should "tear out half of the Koran if they wished to stay in the Netherlands" because it contains "terrible things" and that Muhammad would "... in these days be hunted down as a terrorist". Wilders argues that Islam is not a religion, but rather a totalitarian political ideology such as communism and fascism.

On 8 August 2007, Wilders opined in an open letter to the Dutch newspaper De Volkskrant that the Koran, which he called a "fascist book", should be outlawed in the Netherlands, like Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf. He has stated that "The book incites hatred and killing and therefore has no place in our legal order."

He believes that all Muslim immigration to the Netherlands should be halted and all settled immigrants should be paid to leave. Referring to the increased population of Muslims in the Netherlands, he has said: "Take a walk down the street and see where this is going. You no longer feel like you are living in your own country. There is a battle going on and we have to defend ourselves. Before you know it there will be more mosques than churches!"

He had to go into hiding for many years after a film called
Fitna came out (the following video is from 15 years ago?).

I've posted vids of Pat Condell before also. It is good to know not everyone
is fooled by the lies told about Islam being a religion of peace.

A lot of the material in this post on Rushdie and Wilders is from wiki.

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
Let me ask, does Israel have a right to exist? as a state,? with roughly the current borders,? with Jerusalem as it's Capital,? and to defend said borders in your view?
I don't claim to be wiser than anyone but I'll answer.

Biblically, no. The state doesn't have a biblical right to exist.

1. The name Israel was given to Ephraim, not Judah, by Jacob on his deathbed. This is why when the kingdom split the southern kingdom became known as Judah. So even if they were Jews gathered together in the land, without the northen house they are in violation. It should be the State of Judah.

2. The Messiah is the king, the Holy One; The Government of Israel as true Israel is a Theocracy, not a democracy. So without Him, any other "Israel" is illegitimate.

3. Prophesy: Israel would not be regathered until AFTER the Messiah returns and regathers them. This is a literal event with the Person of the Godhead here, not an allegorical or spiritual fulfillment where world events play out to make it so. Scripture is clear.

4. Prophecy: The reestablishment will not be with strength or (military) might but with the Spirit of Almighty. And it will immediately follow the resurrection, because scripture is clear that all Israel returns home at once, together; both houses.

5. Prophecy: They are punished for rejecting the Messiah and breaking the commandments: kicked out of the land, lose their identity, and cursed to worship gods of wood and stone (by the way, the Kaaba stone of Islam is a stone surrounded by wood) until they repent from the things that kicked them out. They will not be healed and regathered until they return to the Almighty with all their hearts.

6. Prophecy: Once true Israel is in the land there will be peace, as they live in "unwalled villages". They will not be building partitions constantly. And they will not be warring with anyone.

So no the current state of Israel has no legitimacy or right to the land. It's not a work of the Almighty but of the god of this world. satan deceives the whole world.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
5. Prophecy: They are punished for rejecting the Messiah and breaking the commandments: kicked out of the land, lose their identity, and cursed to worship gods of wood and stone (by the way, the Kaaba stone of Islam is a stone surrounded by wood) until they repent from the things that kicked them out. They will not be healed and regathered until they return to the Almighty with all their hearts.
Do you believe that Muslims are the true Israel?

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
Do you believe that Muslims are the true Israel?
Not all Muslims, no. But some are. Part of Israel's punishment was that they would forget who they were and would worship false gods.

Deuteronomy 28:36
The Lord will drive you and the king you set over you to a nation unknown to you or your ancestors. There you will worship other gods, gods of wood and stone

Chaps

Apr 3, 2024
California
Israel has a right to exist just as every other established State has a right to exist. It has a right to defend its citizens as every other sovereign state.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
Not all Muslims, no. But some are. Part of Israel's punishment was that they would forget who they were and would worship false gods.

Deuteronomy 28:36
The Lord will drive you and the king you set over you to a nation unknown to you or your ancestors. There you will worship other gods, gods of wood and stone
I'm not convinced, the nation set over them is who is unknown to them. And Muslim community is purported to display a significantly high fertility rate comparatively.

18The fruit of your womb will be cursed,
as well as the produce of your land,

wiki
Adherents of Islam constitute the world's second largest religious group. A projection by the PEW suggests that Muslims numbered approximately 1.9 billion followers in 2020.[2][3] Studies in the 21st century suggest that, in terms of percentage and worldwide spread, Islam is the fastest-growing major religion in the world, mostly because Muslims have more children than other major religious groups

meanwhile

As of 2023, the world's core Jewish population (those identifying as Jews above all else) was estimated at 15.7 million, which is approximately 0.2% of the 8 billion worldwide population. Israel hosts the largest core Jewish population in the world with 7.2 million, followed by the United States with 6.3 million.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Muslims have more children than other major religious groups
Muslim men being able to have four wives probably has something to do with that.

Being the child of a Muslim man automatically makes you a Muslim.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
Muslim men being able to have four wives probably has something to do with that.

Being the child of a Muslim man automatically makes you a Muslim.
This makes me wonder how many men would convert if only for that perk. :unsure:

I used to listen to a Christian radio station on my way into work and the time slot fell exactly on Usama Dokdak's program "Revealing the Truth About Islam" so, I just can't bring myself to turn on the radio anymore. :(

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
This makes me wonder how many men would convert if only for that perk. :unsure:

I used to listen to a Christian radio station on my way into work and the time slot fell exactly on Usama Dokdak's program "Revealing the Truth About Islam" so, I just can't bring myself to turn on the radio anymore. :(
They use the "perk" of being able to perpetually ravish 72 virgins in paradise as a means of
convincing young men to commit suicide while murdering others. That is also the only way a
Muslim has any assurance of knowing if they are saved, and will "go to heaven." Hey, young men,
give up this life and you can forever rape a bevy of houri virgins in paradise. Oh, Mo, you so low.