The hatred of Jews

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
They use the "perk" of being able to perpetually ravish 72 virgins in paradise as a means of
convincing young men to commit suicide while murdering others. That is also the only way
a Muslim has any assurance of knowing if they are saved, and will "go to heaven." Yes, young
men, give up this life and you can forever rape a bevy of houri virgins in paradise.
Indeed, so tragic is such an existence so totally void of the reality that love does exist! :cry:

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
I'm not convinced, the nation set over them is who is unknown to them. And Muslim community is purported to display a significantly high fertility rate comparatively.

18The fruit of your womb will be cursed,
as well as the produce of your land,
With respect, you are using the word "Muslim" as if it is an ethnic label when it is a religious one.

"Arab" and "Muslim" are not factually interchangeable. An Arab can be Muslim or a Christian or atheist, etc. Just like a German can be a Muslim or a Christian or atheist, etc.

As a foundation, no one from the northern house of Israel would be a Jew because Jew is a descendant of Judah. A Judahite. No other tribe of Israel is ethnically a Jew. Benjaminites took on the name judeans/Jews because they were from the same southern kingdom but no one else from Israel is factually called a Jew.

With this established, if we return to Deuteronomy 28, in context the curses upon Israel are progressive starting at verse 15.

- first their fruit is cursed while in the land. This includes the fruit of the womb and the fruit of the ground.

- next, nothing they set their hand to is successful, while in the land.

- they suffer diseases, while in the land.

- the land does not remain fertile for them.

- then they have no strength against their enemies. Losing all battles while in the land.

- their women are taken.

- their bodies are broken down.

- then they are carried away to nations unknown to them. [Unknown = foreign; a nation would be foreign to you if you were taken there having never been there]

- then in a foreign nation they worship foreign gods.

- they become a mockery or a cautionary tale, scorned by the nations

- Etc...

----

There are many more punishments listed in this chapter, but the point is the curse of fruit/children you mentioned was tied to when Israel in the land, not while they are scattered worldwide. The crux of Almighty's punishment was to destroy them as a nation. A nation can not maintain itself if the population isn't growing. Then they were beaten and taken away.

The northern house was carried away into Assyria thousands of years ago and never returned the way Judah did. Sown into the nations and further cursed to forget who they were.

Isaiah 11 explains that when the Messiah comes to regather his people one of the areas he goes to is "Assyria", which is either modern day Syria or Iraq. Here's a link to my post on that passage:

https://christianchat.com/threads/the-hatred-of-jews.214439/post-5276538

The Messiah is definitely gathering many of His people from Arab nations which predominantly are Islam-practicing nations currently. The Arabs who are His people were most likely raised as Muslims, as that is fulfillment of the punishment: to worship false gods.

However scripture is also clear that those Arabs He gathers will no longer be practicing Islam because they will have turn their hearts back to the Almighty (Deuteronomy 30).

----

Regarding the worldwide population of those who identify as Jews; there is another group that scripture specifically says would be smaller than all other nations. Edom.

Obadiah 1
The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord God concerning Edom; We have heard a rumour from the Lord, and an ambassador is sent among the nations, Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle.

2 Behold, I have made thee small among the nations: thou art greatly despised.

The smallest book in all of scripture details the fate of the smallest, most despised nation.

2ndTimeIsTheCharm

Feb 17, 2023
As a foundation, no one from the northern house of Israel would be a Jew because Jew is a descendant of Judah. A Judahite. No other tribe of Israel is ethnically a Jew. Benjaminites took on the name judeans/Jews because they were from the same southern kingdom but no one else from Israel is factually called a Jew.

With this established, if we return to Deuteronomy 28, in context the curses upon Israel are progressive starting at verse 15.

- first their fruit is cursed while in the land. This includes the fruit of the womb and the fruit of the ground.

- then they have no strength against their enemies. Losing all battles while in the land.

- their women are taken.

- then they are carried away to nations unknown to them. [Unknown = foreign; a nation would be foreign to you if you were taken there having never been there]

- Etc...

----

There are many more punishments listed in this chapter, but the point is the curse of fruit/children you mentioned was tied to when Israel in the land, not while they are scattered worldwide. The crux of Almighty's punishment was to destroy them as a nation. A nation can not maintain itself if the population isn't growing. Then they were beaten and taken away.

The northern house was carried away into Assyria thousands of years ago and never returned the way Judah did. Sown into the nations and further cursed to forget who they were.

I was wondering what happened to the 10 tribes after the kingdom split. I know that some of them from all 10 tribes (except maybe Dan) fled to the southern kingdom of Judah when the false temples were being erected.

By the time Jesus was born, several people from the 10 tribes was mentioned in the gospels who were awaiting the Lord so I know not all of them were absorbed into the heathen.

And by the time of Revelation and the end times, it implies that God had returned them to the land as well since He sets aside the 144,000 for special commission, 12,000 from each tribe (except Dan but a double portion of Joseph with his 2 sons represented). I know Jew-haters say that those in Israel right now aren't the real Israelites of old, but I'm going to have to go with God on that one.

Isaiah 11 explains that when the Messiah comes to regather his people one of the areas he goes to is "Assyria", which is either modern day Syria or Iraq. Here's a link to my post on that passage:

The Messiah is definitely gathering many of His people from Arab nations which predominantly are Islam-practicing nations currently. The Arabs who are His people were most likely raised as Muslims, as that is fulfillment of the punishment: to worship false gods.

However scripture is also clear that those Arabs He gathers will no longer be practicing Islam because they will have turn their hearts back to the Almighty (Deuteronomy 30).

Yeah, it's pretty awesome that there are Muslims coming to the Lord and breaking away from Islam! Jesus is so good! :D

But Jews are coming to the Lord too! I know several. Are you happy for the Jews that come to Jesus now? They didn't wait until the end times to realize Jesus is the Messiah even. :giggle:

🩰

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
With respect, you are using the word "Muslim" as if it is an ethnic label when it is a religious one.

"Arab" and "Muslim" are not factually interchangeable. An Arab can be Muslim or a Christian or atheist, etc. Just like a German can be a Muslim or a Christian or atheist, etc.

- their women are taken.

- Etc...

----

----

Regarding the worldwide population of those who identify as Jews; there is another group that scripture specifically says would be smaller than all other nations. Edom.

Obadiah 1
The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord God concerning Edom; We have heard a rumour from the Lord, and an ambassador is sent among the nations, Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle.

2 Behold, I have made thee small among the nations: thou art greatly despised.

The smallest book in all of scripture details the fate of the smallest, most despised nation.
I have no doubt that the nomenclature referring to the "synogogue of satan" is alluding to the assembly of their father who claim a false identity. But then again, that's exactly what imposters do when the goal is to steal the king's inheritance. And really, there is no sound reason in doing such a thing, knowing the king but attempting to play him for a fool. And especially considering that adoption is available to all those which most earnestly seek it.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
International Law is a farce and a joke. If it had any reality, every terrorists would be arrested and executed. Terrorism is more than unlawful, so where are the people who should be dealing with it?

No Israel is not the one to be blamed (although recently the IDF has made some serious blunders which should never have happened). Once again, all other factors have no relevance (as I already told you). October 7 was an UNPROVOKED attack and now Israel must deal with Hamas (and then Iran). And since Hamas declared war on Israel, and uses Palestinian civilians and children as human shields, the innocent will perish for nothing. Hamas steals food from Palestinians receiving food aid. How much worse can it get?

Shia Iran hates Israel therefore it sabotaged the peace negotiations which Israel was having with Sunni Saudi Arabia (possibly other Sunni Arab countries later so that war could be avoided). Therefore Iran trained, funded, armed and encouraged Hamas to wage all out war against Israel. These facts conveniently get neglected, since now the whole world is pro-terrorists and anti-Israel.
International Law and its Conventions has helped provide a some stability in this world but obviously the USA no longer supports them due to their bigger agenda.

Israel broke the Vienna Convention in very obvious attempt to draw Iran and the USA into a wider war.
Iran much like Russia has demonstrated a great deal of restraint against US imperialistic maneuvers.

No they were not serious blunders there are part of their AI program "Daddy's Home" and the Lavendar Program" which is designed to target alleged enemy combatants when they are home with their families which explodes the notion of human shields.

Why because there are no innocents to the IDF this was started as an ethnic cleansing campaign and it continues to be so.

Now we have US intelligence warning that an imminent attack is expected shortly by Iran or its proxies.

And all this could have been avoided is the reality, except for the donor and political class who have stood in the way, some of whom have amassed a tremendous amount of wealth from the suffering of the common people

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
But Jews are coming to the Lord too! I know several. Are you happy for the Jews that come to Jesus now?
I am very happy when any from the nations are grafted into The Root, just like I am sure The Almighty and the Son are. The great multitude that no one can count is grafted in from every nation and tongue. So happy is the day when gentiles are grafted in.

...and I assume the support by some here - for those who identify as Jews - comes from a place of love for The Almighty and the Son, and also likely from a bit of fear of the possible consequences of not supporting them. I understand. There's no reason to think otherwise since I don't know any of you personally.

However, it is the blind support and excuses for them simply because of their claimed identity - regardless of what they have done and continue to do to others - that the rest here are calling out.

- If they murder the innocent - rather than saying, "Thou shall not kill!" we say, "They have a right to defend themselves."

- If they claim safe passage but then bomb aid trucks - rather than saying, "Thou shall not bear false witness!" we say, "They have a right to defend themselves." or "thems the consequences of war, right?"

- If they continue to expand and appropriate land - rather than saying, "Thou shall not steal!" we say, "The land was promised to them in the past anyhow" despite those terms being conditional and despite Almighty kicking Israel out multiple times for failing those conditions.

It is love not hate to correct someone when they've done something wrong so that they improve. Love is not the process of constantly excusing one's wrongdoing hoping that they one day improve, because all that is doing is sparing the rod which leads to spoiling them.

So it's the blind support that is solely based on the claimed identity of the Jews, and not on anything else that fits them, that some folks here are calling out. It's easy to trust one's eyes. But if scripture doesn't matter or if it is secondary to what we see then we're all susceptible to worshipping a god of our feelings that spoils us; a personal idol rather than the God of the bible Who has a standard and rules to follow.

For me, I go wherever scripture takes me no matter how uncomfortable it initially makes me. My paradigm has been shifted multiple times since first diving in. I used to believe they were the chosen people simply because they'd been calling themselves Israel since before I was born. Why not believe it to be true? But the more I studied the more I found myself trying to force the pages to fit what was going on until I asked myself, "What if they are not the people? What if they are the pretenders we read about?" and then everything started falling into place...and that was scary because it begged the question "what other lies have I inherited?" as it is written:

Jeremiah 16:19-21
O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.

The Messiah was clear that when He returned He would judge the nations on how well they treated His brethren (Matthew 25:40)...but which do you think is the better test for The Almighty to conduct against the nations:

A) How well do the nations treat a group of people that claim loudly and frequently to the entire world that they are His chosen people?

B) How well do the nations treat a group of people that no one ever suspected were His chosen people?

Which really shows what's in a person's heart?

If external identity and status are prerequisites for being blessed by the Christian nations then the nations are simply judging based on appearance instead of following Christ's command to treat all others as you want to be treated.

It's like a surprise inspection or a pop quiz versus one you know is coming.

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
I have no doubt that the nomenclature referring to the "synogogue of satan" is alluding to the assembly of their father who claim a false identity. But then again, that's exactly what imposters do when the goal is to steal the king's inheritance. And really, there is no sound reason in doing such a thing, knowing the king but attempting to play him for a fool. And especially considering that adoption is available to all those which most earnestly seek it.
Agreed. Speaking exclusively to scripture right now, such an assembly makes no sense...but I suppose it's the same thought pattern as satan. If he knows he is doomed for destruction there's a likelihood that the reasoning is to take as many with 'em as possible and do as much damage as possible.

...Or maybe the assembly in that passage thinks they can keep people deceived indefinitely.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?-Romans 11:12
This speaks toward Israel

32For God has consigned everyone to disobedience so that He may have mercy on everyone.

and Acts speaks of that fullness
Acts 3:21
Heaven must take Him in until the time comes for the restoration of all things, which God announced long ago through His holy prophets.

However, as of now, "peace, peace" is continually spoken but, it is obvious, there is no peace. Nor will there be until Christ's return and incapacitates the greatest weapon of mass destruction the enemy possesses, which is the power of deception.

Slimsumo

Apr 2, 2024
Thank you for setting the record straight on this thread, even after pending mass starvation, documented death of over 10 000 children, rarely negotiating in good faith, people choose to be oblivious to the truth.
To be fair hey, you cannot negotiate with terrorists. And the palestinian people are terrorists, the baby who was born in Gaza today will grow up to hate Israel, hate Jews, and will support Hamas for some strange reason, despite the cowardly Hamas leadership hiding away in Qatar with their billions. That baby will happily kill israeli citizens on any day of the week and twice on friday.

Now the problem is ours too, there will be a lot of "refugees" from this area, terrorists coming to our countries and it will be a wild ride let me tell you, the islamization of the west is well on its way.

What you need to understand is that islam is not a religion like buddhism, hinduism, judaism, or any of these other ones. Islam is a religion that is all about bullying people, making them submit and it has strong political aspirations, they are permitted to lie and they appear to be quite nice people when they don't have the power or the numbers but just you wait, just like the false prophet Mohammad who turned on the people of Mecca as soon as he was powerful enough, so will the muslims we have in the west.

In England during ramadan they are bullying regular british people at cafeterias at work "Why are you eating, its ramadan?" and sadly many brits are such spineless cowards that they bow down and stop eating, this is exactly what islam wants, to make people submit, make the kuffar pay the tax, make the kuffar submit. Massive terrorist attacks, riots across Europe, how do you negotiate with these people? You can't. They are permitted to lie to you:

"If you [Muslims] are under their [infidels'] authority, fearing for yourselves, behave loyally to them, with your tongue, while harbouring inner animosity for them... Allah has forbidden believers from being friendly or on intimate terms with the infidels in place of believers – except when infidels are above them [in authority]. In such a scenario, let them act friendly towards them."

We are at this stage and I hope you are not one of the ones who have bought into the "your friendly muslim neighbor" lie.

Israel's response has been very tame, imagine if Mexico did the same to the U.S? There would be no Mexico today. Israel has been and is very patient with these people who want them DEAD

Slimsumo

Apr 2, 2024
They were blinded for a very short time in the first century not 2000 years.
When did the blinding stop? I haven't seen a massive revival to faith among the jews till this day. It will happen PRIOR to the second coming as the Bible indicates.

Slimsumo

Apr 2, 2024
It's etymology and the study of the evolution of language. Did you know there is no "v" sound in ancient Hebrew. Hebrew today is a Germanically influenced (Yiddish) version of its ancient version.

Doesn't matter though because our English version of Acts 2 plainly describes Jews as the first recipients of the message of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost, and one group of those Jews is described as Arab.

5 And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven

9 Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia,

10 Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes,

11 Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God

Salvation is to the Jew first, ergo, those Arabs were Jews. It wasn't until the conversion and ministry of Paul that salvation was offered to the Gentiles. If you believe scripture then it clearly says some of the Jews at Pentecost were Arabs, which means that there has existed and exist Arabs who are Jews.

Do you believe what is written?

A nation or kingdom has never needed the recognition of other states, nations, or kingdoms to validate its existence. This is exactly why those who went on to occupy the land in 1948 felt they had a right to declare a state, which was done before other nations recognized it. You even acknowledge in your reply that they made a declaration, not a request. It's why the colonists did the same in North America. A territory of people does not need validation from outsiders.

Notwithstanding, the political entity was Judea. It had a line of kings and religious leadership, and it governed itself for the most part...like the states of the USA. It, like every other territory under the Roman Empire, had to operate independently but paid dues/taxes to the Emperor. After the revolt, Judea didn't cease to be. Its name was changed to disconnect its identity from its heritage.

And as goes the land so goes the people. In fulfillment of prophecy, the people would no longer remember who they were. This is what Paul is talking about when he mentions "blindness in part" in Romans 11. His people would forget their identity as The Almighty's chosen people, which is the punishment prophesied in the scriptures.

Psalm 83:4
4 saying, “Come, let us erase them as a nation; may the name of Israel be remembered no more.”

Hosea 1:9
“Then said God, Call his name Loammi: for ye are not my people, and I will not be your God.”

This was their great trouble. "Blindness in part" isn't Jewish people not believing in the Messiah. Blindness has to do with who they believe themselves to be.

In the last days, we are looking for people who are not claiming to be His chosen people, but who fulfill all the signs.

Go back further. War didn't break out because of Arab nations invading. It was a response to Israel's massacre of innocent people and theft of land before any two-state solution and before Israel declared itself a nation.

The following are quotes from Professor Ilan Pappe, Israeli Historian of Hailfa University, someone who was born and raised in the land who studied the true history of the conflict, not the propagandized version that was fed to most foreigners:

"The mainstream Jewish society believed, because that's the way they had been educated, that Palestine was empty; had been empty when the Jewish settlers came there."

"After the Holocaust, it has become almost impossible to conceal large-scale crimes against humanity. Our modern communication-driven world, especially since the upsurge of electronic media, no longer allows human-made catastrophes to remain hidden from the public eye or to be denied. And yet, one such crime has been erased almost totally from the global public memory: the dispossession of the Palestinians in 1948 by Israel. This, the most formative event in the modern history of the land of Palestine, has ever since been systematically denied, and is still today not recognised as an historical fact, let alone acknowledged as a crime that needs to be confronted politically as well as morally."

"Zionism began as a European national movement but turned into a colonialist one once its leaders decided to implement their vision of national revival in the land of Palestine."

"The orders came with a detailed description of the methods to be employed to forcibly evict the people: large-scale intimidation; laying siege to and bombarding villages and population centres; setting fire to homes, properties and goods; expulsion; demolition; and, finally, planting mines among the rubble to prevent any of the expelled inhabitants from returning."

Professor Ilan's research confirms the quotes of David Ben-Gurion on their intentions when they started migrating into the land.

- 448k Muslim & Christian Arabs already in Palestine
- 15k Identified Jewish already there too
- All living peacefully

1882 - 1914
- 65k European immigrants identifying as Jewish enter

- 674k Arabs
- 83k European Jewish
- As more European Jewish immigrants entered they forcibly took away land from their Arab neighbors.

1920-1931
- 109k additional European Jews migrated in and took more territory
- 176k Total European Jews in the land
- 859k Muslim & Christian Arabs

1932-1936
- Another 175k European Jews migrated in and took more from the Arabs.
- Fights increase

1937-1945
- Another 120k Europeans identifying as Jewish enter taking more land from Arabs.
- Conflict now out of control
- This is when the two-state solution was proposed to the Arabs
- European Jews would get 57% of the land and the most fertile land
- Arabs would get 43% of what was left even though they made up 69% of the population and owned 92% by written title deeds.
- European Jews started conquering major Arab cities with their military.

April 9, 1948
- The Massacre of Deir Yassin
- Israeli soldiers raided Arab homes killing whole families: men, women, and children.
- It was a shock and awe campaign to drive terror into the hearts of Arabs
- In terror, several hundred thousand refugees fled their homes into neighboring countries...and that is when the Arab nations got involved.

Not odd at all. Those who study scripture know that their identity is supposed to be a mystery until the Messiah regathers them at His second coming. And regarding the murder of 6 million Jews; here are a series of newspapers published back then that I'd like you to check out.

Video: Newspapers

Someone is lying, either God or man is. I'll stick with God and His word.

John 5:32

Romans 11:12 also says during their "blindness" that they're also poor and the nations are rich? Revelation 3:9 also confirms that the true Jews are poor during the end times.

Do you believe all of the scripture?
What do you do with the verses that talk about nations surrounding Jerusalem prior to Jesus' second coming?

If there are no Jews in the land this can never be fulfilled.

Slimsumo

Apr 2, 2024
Truly, it's The Almighty's decision who it gets to. At all times it's His decision. But if you recall, because the Jews rejected His Son they were kicked out of the land. In fact, each time they didn't do what The Almighty told them they were kicked out and did not get to return until they repented.

So, would you agree that when Israel was steeped in sin The Almighty gave the land to other people? That that's what He then wanted? That was His will each time His conditions weren't met for it?

Would you also agree that His conditions have never changed?

It would seem that I'm supporting The Almighty's stance.

So then the next question is, "Well, we see that a people calling themselves Israel have taken possession of the land. So doesn't that mean God wants Israel to have it now?" This is a reasonable question, but only if we assume that who they claim to be is true and not a lie.

So then we return to the scriptures to learn what The Almighty's conditions are for possessing the land. Was it merely identity? No, His conditions include but are not limited to:

- obedience to commandments
- not killing the innocent
- Belief in the Messiah

It was never simply about them being who they are. If that was the case nothing, not even their murder of Christ would've kicked them out of the land. This is why Paul explains in Romans 2 the requirements of being a true Jew, a few chapters before the well-known Romans 11 chapter that explains their punishment. He wasn't preaching on replacement but preaching on requirement.

The people currently in the land do none of the things I've listed, and in fact, do the complete opposite. We're forced to pit His Word against what we're seeing.

If what we're seeing is true, then God's Word is void.
If God's Word is never void, then what we're seeing is a lie.

And that lie was prophesied to happen in several places in scripture.
Where was a false gathering prophecied? If God scatters no man can gather, if God gathers no man can scatter.

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
What do you do with the verses that talk about nations surrounding Jerusalem prior to Jesus' second coming?

If there are no Jews in the land this can never be fulfilled.
Can you share the passages? We can go over them.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?-Romans 11:12
This speaks toward Israel

32For God has consigned everyone to disobedience so that He may have mercy on everyone.

and Acts speaks of that fullness
Acts 3:21
Heaven must take Him in until the time comes for the restoration of all things, which God announced long ago through His holy prophets.

However, as of now, "peace, peace" is continually spoken but, it is obvious, there is no peace. Nor will there be until Christ's return and incapacitates the greatest weapon of mass destruction the enemy possesses, which is the power of deception.

Romans 11:32
:)

Yahshua

Sep 22, 2013
Where was a false gathering prophecied? If God scatters no man can gather, if God gathers no man can scatter.
The book of Ezekiel was written while in Babylonian captivity. So to set the timeframe, the pages prophesy all that happens after that time of exile when they return to the land.

|-{Ezekiel written}--------{Jews return to land; 2nd temple period]-------------------------{millennium temple}--->

Now, if we believe the Scriptures are true, The Almighty prophesies - in summary - the themes that must happen in order when the remnant Judah returns to the land during the 2nd temple period through to the millennium temple. We know this because the Millennium Temple, the details of the river of life running through it, and the divisions of the tribes are the last details before the book ends.

Let's start at chapter 33. Note how the theme prophesied in the passage matches what we can confirm happened in biblical history and secular recorded history (to keep it short I'll just reference the passage but please confirm by reading the passage):

1. Ezekiel 33:28-29

- Prophecy: Returning Jews will start sinning against the Almighty again when they return from captivity
- Fulfillment: This was fulfilled before Christ's birth as recorded in the book of Nehemiah
- Timeframe: between 457 - 3 BC

2. Ezekiel 34

- Prophecy: Corrupt shepherds will mislead the flock but The Almighty will search out "His sheep" and make a covenant with them.
- Fulfillment: Christ vs The Pharisees during Gospels; Lit. said He's searching for the "lost sheep"; The New Covenant established
- Timeframe 27 - 34 AD

^...by the way, notice the jump in time. The Almighty isn't limited to these events happening within a specific timeframe.

3. Ezekiel 35:5-15
- Prophecy: Jerusalem will be destroyed
- Fulfillment: The destruction of Jerusalem & scattering of the Jews to all nations
- Timeframe: 70AD ->> Today

- Prophecy: Edom will claim the land and the two houses as theirs
- Fulfillment: A people have claimed they are Israel and have also claimed the land
- Timeframe: 1948AD ->> Today

^...This is the false gathering prophesied. Edom pretends to be Israel to reclaim the birthright that Jacob stole when he pretended to be Esau, fulfilling the law of God that says "eye for an eye."

- Prophecy: Extremely angered by the theft, The Almighty says "the sword" (i.e. war, bloodshed) will follow them
- Fulfillment: Those claiming to be Israel are never at peace since claiming the land; Constantly at war. Blood follows them
- Timeframe: 1900s ->> Today

^...In Isaac's blessing to Esau, he also said that Esau would always live by the sword. Those claiming to be Israel can only maintain what they have acquired through war.

4. Ezekiel 36:1-7
- Prophecy: The Almighty's anger will burn for Edom's theft of the land, robbery of His people
- Prophecy: The Almighty's anger will burn for the nations for robbery and scattering of His people
- Prophecy: The Almighty promises everything will be restored to His people and will bring shame to Edom and the nations

^...we are here in time.

5. Ezekiel 36:8-15
- Prophecy: The Almighty promises to gather them back home.
- Prophecy: The nations will continue to mock and shame Almighty's people while they're still in foreign lands

^...we are here in time.

6. Ezekiel 36:16-27
- Passage says: The Almighty scattered His people because of the rampant bloodshed in His land profaning His name
- Prophecy: The Almighty will gather His people out of the lands they have been scattered to and confirm the new covenant w/them
- Note: They'll remain in the lands of their captivity until He does this.

7. Ezekiel 37
- Prophecy: The Son of Man will resurrect all Israel.
- Prophecy: Both houses will join as one no longer having animosity between each other
- Prophecy: A united Israel will then return to the land, with "David" as king over them (i.e., Messiah)

^...This is the long-awaited resurrection of the dead in Christ when the Son of Man will destroy the nations with the sword of His mouth and begin the millennium reign when the father of lies will be bound and the truth will be allowed to flourish.

8. Ezekiel 38-39
- Prophecy: Israel will live in peace in their land in "unwalled villages" (i.e., without any protective walls or barriers)
- Timeframe: 1000 years later

^...This is the end of the millennium reign of Messiah when satan will be loosed from prison.

- Prophecy: Gog & Magog will think to invade, gathering together multiple nations to attack Messiah and Israel. But The Almighty will destroy all who gather together with blazing fire.

^...This is the destruction of all nations who gather against the restored kingdom.

-----

The children of Israel have not been gathered home yet because the regathering follows the resurrection of the dead and is led by the Messiah's return as it is detailed in Matthew 24:30-31. After the sign of the Son of man is seen in heaven He commands His angels to regather His people from the four corners and then leads His people home.

Until then, it was prophesied that Edom would seize the land in the meantime.

Isaiah 11 also prophesies that Edom will be in the land when the Messiah leads His people back home.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
To be fair hey, you cannot negotiate with terrorists.
So odd to see people who say they have studied history and even claim to be experts
disagree with this. It's as if they think their opinion wipes out 1,400 years of facts.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
The book of Ezekiel was written while in Babylonian captivity. So to set the timeframe, the pages prophesy all that happens after that time of exile when they return to the land.

|-{Ezekiel written}--------{Jews return to land; 2nd temple period]-------------------------{millennium temple}--->

Now, if we believe the Scriptures are true, The Almighty prophesies - in summary - the themes that must happen in order when the remnant Judah returns to the land during the 2nd temple period through to the millennium temple. We know this because the Millennium Temple, the details of the river of life running through it, and the divisions of the tribes are the last details before the book ends.

Let's start at chapter 33. Note how the theme prophesied in the passage matches what we can confirm happened in biblical history and secular recorded history (to keep it short I'll just reference the passage but please confirm by reading the passage):

1. Ezekiel 33:28-29

- Prophecy: Returning Jews will start sinning against the Almighty again when they return from captivity
- Fulfillment: This was fulfilled before Christ's birth as recorded in the book of Nehemiah
- Timeframe: between 457 - 3 BC

2. Ezekiel 34

- Prophecy: Corrupt shepherds will mislead the flock but The Almighty will search out "His sheep" and make a covenant with them.
- Fulfillment: Christ vs The Pharisees during Gospels; Lit. said He's searching for the "lost sheep"; The New Covenant established
- Timeframe 27 - 34 AD

^...by the way, notice the jump in time. The Almighty isn't limited to these events happening within a specific timeframe.

3. Ezekiel 35:5-15
- Prophecy: Jerusalem will be destroyed
- Fulfillment: The destruction of Jerusalem & scattering of the Jews to all nations
- Timeframe: 70AD ->> Today

- Prophecy: Edom will claim the land and the two houses as theirs
- Fulfillment: A people have claimed they are Israel and have also claimed the land
- Timeframe: 1948AD ->> Today

^...This is the false gathering prophesied. Edom pretends to be Israel to reclaim the birthright that Jacob stole when he pretended to be Esau, fulfilling the law of God that says "eye for an eye."

- Prophecy: Extremely angered by the theft, The Almighty says "the sword" (i.e. war, bloodshed) will follow them
- Fulfillment: Those claiming to be Israel are never at peace since claiming the land; Constantly at war. Blood follows them
- Timeframe: 1900s ->> Today

^...In Isaac's blessing to Esau, he also said that Esau would always live by the sword. Those claiming to be Israel can only maintain what they have acquired through war.

4. Ezekiel 36:1-7
- Prophecy: The Almighty's anger will burn for Edom's theft of the land, robbery of His people
- Prophecy: The Almighty's anger will burn for the nations for robbery and scattering of His people
- Prophecy: The Almighty promises everything will be restored to His people and will bring shame to Edom and the nations

^...we are here in time.

5. Ezekiel 36:8-15
- Prophecy: The Almighty promises to gather them back home.
- Prophecy: The nations will continue to mock and shame Almighty's people while they're still in foreign lands

^...we are here in time.

6. Ezekiel 36:16-27
- Passage says: The Almighty scattered His people because of the rampant bloodshed in His land profaning His name
- Prophecy: The Almighty will gather His people out of the lands they have been scattered to and confirm the new covenant w/them
- Note: They'll remain in the lands of their captivity until He does this.

7. Ezekiel 37
- Prophecy: The Son of Man will resurrect all Israel.
- Prophecy: Both houses will join as one no longer having animosity between each other
- Prophecy: A united Israel will then return to the land, with "David" as king over them (i.e., Messiah)

^...This is the long-awaited resurrection of the dead in Christ when the Son of Man will destroy the nations with the sword of His mouth and begin the millennium reign when the father of lies will be bound and the truth will be allowed to flourish.

8. Ezekiel 38-39
- Prophecy: Israel will live in peace in their land in "unwalled villages" (i.e., without any protective walls or barriers)
- Timeframe: 1000 years later

^...This is the end of the millennium reign of Messiah when satan will be loosed from prison.

- Prophecy: Gog & Magog will think to invade, gathering together multiple nations to attack Messiah and Israel. But The Almighty will destroy all who gather together with blazing fire.

^...This is the destruction of all nations who gather against the restored kingdom.

-----

The children of Israel have not been gathered home yet because the regathering follows the resurrection of the dead and is led by the Messiah's return as it is detailed in Matthew 24:30-31. After the sign of the Son of man is seen in heaven He commands His angels to regather His people from the four corners and then leads His people home.

Until then, it was prophesied that Edom would seize the land in the meantime.

Isaiah 11 also prophesies that Edom will be in the land when the Messiah leads His people back home.

Edomites as a people are long since gone. Have no idea where you came up with this. The people in Israel are Jews. They were murdered in the Holocaust for being JEWS. They are being murdered now for being JEWS. Funny how some of you need DNA proof a Jew is Jew enough to be in Israel, yet Hitler murdered millions of them with no such proof. You all are unreal. The people in Israel are Jews, period!