THE HATRED OF THE WORLD FOR JESUS!!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gabriel2020

Senior Member
May 6, 2017
1,099
41
48
ST. JOHN; 15;18-19; If the world hate you,ye know that it hated me before it hated you. 19; If ye were of the world, the world would love his own;but because ye are not of the world,but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. Verse 22;If I had not come and spoken unto them,they had not had sin; but now they have no cloak for their sin. 23; He that hateth me hateth my Father also. Chapter 16; 7; Nevertheless I tell you a truth; It is expedient for you that Igo away; for if I go not away, the comforter will not come unto you; but If i depart, I will send him unto you. 8; And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment..............